Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides at post-election Harvard event

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
sour grapes. that's all it is.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

• Banned
i don't see any white supremacists!

CyopQ5gXUAAgsC1.jpg

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”
But the Clinton people keep telling us the important thing is to win the popular vote, not the election, so why are they so bitter?

• Banned
she was just a crappy candidate, and at the end of the day, he was better than she.

• Banned
Trump won 3,084 counties
Clinton won 57

that's NOT a typo, that's a TRUMP LANDSLIDE!

• Banned
Trump: There Is No Global Flag, No Global Currency, No Global Citizenship. We Will Be United As Americans

WHat a bunch of assholes.

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

Those are fighting words.

she was just a crappy candidate, and at the end of the day, he was better than she.

Then Trump should not have lost by more than 2.5 million votes. He was the crappier candidate.

Clinton's victory was larger than Carter's victory over Ford and JFK's victory over Nixon.

You can sugarcoat this, but most Americans know you're full of shit.

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

If the truth is fighting words, then I guess those are fighting words.

Racist Trumpkins all over the country are rejoicing in his "victory".

Wholly shit the first paragraph is projection in it's purest kind "Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump."

Perfect: "the row of grim-faced Clinton aides who sat opposite them bristled."

This is the definition of propaganda: "Jennifer Palmieri condemned Bannon, who previously ran Breitbart, a news site popular with the alt-right, a small movement known for espousing racist views.".

This is the definition for sour grapes: “If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

This is a demonstration for nice comeback, never mind honesty. "Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

Another example for projection: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

Hillary supporters continue to prove they are sore losers...

Oh look, the DNC who were exposed with their own e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic anti-semites are calling others racists...

:p

Oh look, the DNC who were exposed with their own e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic anti-semites are calling others racists...

:p

I know, weird.

Yeah guess what Trump won by the same rules as every president before him, maybe we will change the setup in the Electoral college though, and make all states equal, and make their electors vote as they voted. Three electors to each state. that way each person in each states vote would be equal, and every vote would count the same. That way the House of representatives would give larger states the higher representation for passing budget and setting monetary policy, The senate would give them an equal protection, and the President would have no reason to favor any state because of its larger electoral count seems like the best idea to me. Guess what it would be what ALL of the country wants all the time instead of what a bunch off self assuring arrogant egotist with all the brains of a dogpile.

no Republican president favors one state over another, sir, no Republican president favors one state over another.

"Clinton's victory was larger than Carter's victory over Ford and JFK's victory over Nixon."

so?

as President Trump has said, if the popular vote decided the election, President Trump would have campaigned in California and Texas and New York and won bigger and more easily!

Forum List

Back