Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

"Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

One day your kid comes home and says "Hey, all year the cool kids have been discussing gender fluidity, occasionally wearing colorful outfits and talking in ways you just call gay. These are my good friends now. We hang out together after school. I've visited many of their homes and their parents are cool too. So how many can I invite for a sleepover this weekend?"

Here's a link to introduce the topic since the OP couldn't be bothered:
Thanks for the link; however, the OP has included a link from its inception. From the OP click on the word MSN which is the link highlighted blue.

Thanks for the link; however, the OP has included a link from its inception. From the OP click on the word MSN which is the link highlighted blue.
Yw. Did try that link. Just wasn't working at the time apparently. Mea culpa.

If you are a trannie male that wants to cut off your pecker to help pretend you are a woman then believe me, you are a sicko.

These people that do that shit are still biologically what they were born with and no amount of wearing wigs or cross dressing or taking the opposite sex's hormones is going to change that.

It is make believe. Very mentally disturbed make believe. No wonder those sickos have such a high rate of suicide. They ain't right in the head.
The group that has a higher suicide rates are senior citizens

This fallacy being pushed by the MSM that some people need a sex change is ridiculous.

This fallacy being pushed by the MSM that some people need a sex change is ridiculous.
I agree.

If gender is separate from sex, then why the need to modify sex characteristics to "match the gender"?

I just made one, idiot. Gender Studies courses are nor science courses.
That's still a personal attack and the person I linked to at Yale is a PhD and professor of psychology and women's health. You're just a person on the internet calling names.

This may be a helpful article for the thread. Apparently there are now 72 different genders. Silly me, the last I'd heard there were only 37 thank goodness we have intellectual elites that helped identify more of them.

This may be a helpful article for the thread. Apparently there are now 72 different genders. Silly me, the last I'd heard there were only 37 thank goodness we have intellectual elites that helped identify more of them.

It's understandable that some would have difficulty with the concept of a spectrum. We teach a simplified idea of colors to children with a wheel or rainbow and the colors clearly defined but there's a more nuanced and subtle reality than that where from a close enough perspective there is no distinguishable difference where yellow ends and orange begins and still a closer perspective where there are an infinite number of shades between one point and the next. You have that simple understanding of gender and that's okay.

No one is denying biological sex. You're denying the stated difference between sex and gender.
If sex is not gender and gender is not sex, then why (in a fake way) change sex by an operation when they struggle with gender?

Luckily I'm from the generation where I know my sex/gender/same thing.

If sex is not gender and gender is not sex, then why (in a fake way) change sex by an operation when they struggle with gender?
Haven't you been arguing this whole time that people can't change their sex? Are you now arguing they can?
Luckily I'm from the generation where I know my sex/gender/same thing.
Bragging about being from a generation that objectively knew less isn't the boast you imagine it to be.

It's understandable that some would have difficulty with the concept of a spectrum. We teach a simplified idea of colors to children with a wheel or rainbow and the colors clearly defined but there's a more nuanced and subtle reality than that where from a close enough perspective there is no distinguishable difference where yellow ends and orange begins and still a closer perspective where there are an infinite number of shades between one point and the next. You have that simple understanding of gender and that's okay.
Is that cute kid in your avatar yours? If so, will you raise your kid as gender neutral?

Forum List

Back