Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

So what is the point that you're trying to make? Not that marginalized people don't exist but that you should be able to ignore them conversationally?

My point is that you are an idiot for bringing them up in a conversation that does not involve them.
Duh

My point is that you are an idiot for bringing them up in a conversation that does not involve them.
Duh
So you don't have a rational point to make, just a personal attack?

It is supposed to be a topic about gender but I'm not the one continually conflating it with biological sex but if you're going to mention it I'm going to correct you on it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

So you don't have a rational point to make, just a personal attack?

It is supposed to be a topic about gender but I'm not the one continually conflating it with biological sex but if you're going to mention it I'm going to correct you on it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Your posts are nothing nut disruptive. I want it stopped right now little mister.

It seems that some on this thread believe that normal children should be brought up gender neutral because some people have deformities with their sexual characteristics.

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?
Total bullshit. Children should be aware of their gender. It’s not a debate, you are either a boy or a girl, with few exceptions (hermaphrodites).

It seems that some on this thread believe that normal children should be brought up gender neutral because some people have deformities with their sexual characteristics.
Who?

It seems that some on this thread believe that
children with red hair should be labeled "freak" and "deformed".

Myth 2: Being intersex is very rare

According to experts, around 1.7% of the population is born with intersex traits – comparable to the number of people born with red hair.

There is no such thing as intersex. It's a made up term. The real classification is 'hermaphrodite' which is an organism that produces both male and female gametes and the condition is VERY RARE.

There is no such thing as intersex. It's a made up term. The real classification is 'hermaphrodite' which is an organism that produces both male and female gametes and the condition is VERY RARE.
17971.jpg

Forum List

Back