Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

That’s nonsense. If one denies one’s own sex, that must be a mental illness.
Marxist economic theory has proven to not work so they have to tear down a society’s structure which is what promoting transgender ia all about.
No one is denying biological sex. You're denying the stated difference between sex and gender.

There is no real difference between gender and sex. You can ‘state’ it all you want.
And you can deny it all you want but only one of us can provide literature from the learned and educated professionals that shows support for our argument and that's me. Get on the right side of science. Here's Yale School of Medicine to school you.

What Do We Mean By Sex and Gender?

And you can deny it all you want but only one of us can provide literature from the learned and educated professionals that shows support for our argument and that's me. Get on the right side of science. Here's Yale School of Medicine to school you.

Oh yeah I always go straight to the ultra-woke bastions of DEI to get on the "right" side of science! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah I always go straight to the ultra-woke bastions of DEI to get on the "right" side of science! :auiqs.jpg:
Explain what you think DEI means in this context. That's Yale School Of Medicine. Here's her bio and accomplishments. Apparently the fashionable thing these days to think saying DEI shores up the inadequacies in yourselves and your arguments.

Carolyn M. Mazure, PhD

Last edited:
Explain what you think DEI means in this context. That's Yale School Of Medicine. Here's her bio and accomplishments. Apparently the fashionable thing these days to think saying DEI shores up the inadequacies in yourselves and your arguments.

Carolyn M. Mazure, PhD
The 'D' in DEI stands for Diversity. As in the absurd notion of a 'diversity of genders' that is apparently unlimited.

That link says sex is innate and gender is what one calls oneself. So, gender is a made up term. It also makes a medical distinction between male and female. How does any of that support your position? If you even have one of your own.

That link says sex is innate and gender is what one calls oneself. So, gender is a made up term. It also makes a medical distinction between male and female. How does any of that support your position? If you even have one of your own.
Sex refers to your biological sexual reproductive traits. Things like your chromosomes or your genitalia or your gametes or hormone production. Gender refers to identity and socially crafted modes of expression and social roles. The thing to remember is that biological sex doesn't determine gender. It might be helpful to think of genders sort of like social cliques in school. They are also socially invented. You'll easily recognize them. Jocks, Nerds, Goth... whatever and I'm generalizing but people tend to identify with different groups and they have their own style and slang and culture and none of this is pre-prescribed by your genetics. Genetically you could be a stunning woman, socially popular and be into chess and telescopes and science. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.

Sex refers to your biological sexual reproductive traits. Things like your chromosomes or your genitalia or your gametes or hormone production. Gender refers to identity and socially crafted modes of expression and social roles. The thing to remember is that biological sex doesn't determine gender. It might be helpful to think of genders sort of like social cliques in school. They are also socially invented. You'll easily recognize them. Jocks, Nerds, Goth... whatever and I'm generalizing but people tend to identify with different groups and they have their own style and slang and culture and none of this is pre-prescribed by your genetics. Genetically you could be a stunning woman, socially popular and be into chess and telescopes and science. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.
Denying one’s own sex is a mental illness, IMO. Men and women naturally differ in their proclivities. Men are more thing oriented and women more people oriented with only some exceptions. To say sex has no bearing on professions is false in the face of all the evidence. Women are by far most represented in the medical care field amd men are most represented in the ‘stem’ fields.

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?

If I had a kid that wanted to be a tranny and the state wanted to take away...I'd tell the kid they would need to go and be a tranny someplace else or wait until 18 and move out.

trans queer dems 841.jpg

"Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

One day your kid comes home and says "Hey, all year the cool kids have been discussing gender fluidity, occasionally wearing colorful outfits and talking in ways you just call gay. These are my good friends now. We hang out together after school. I've visited many of their homes and their parents are cool too. So how many can I invite for a sleepover this weekend?"

Here's a link to introduce the topic since the OP couldn't be bothered:

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?

I'm a lefty and I don't buy this gender neutral and pronoun crap, either. We're not a monolithic group.

I'm a lefty and I don't buy this gender neutral and pronoun crap, either. We're not a monolithic group.
This topic just invites stupid here. Raising a son is not a choice like dumping some metal tubes into a truck or something. The kids hold all the cards. Us old farts got nothin' to offer them but gas. Those that don't have to worry about it.. shouldn't. They're the lucky ones.

This topic just invites stupid here. Raising a son is not a choice like dumping some metal tubes into a truck or something. The kids hold all the cards. Us old farts got nothin' to offer them but gas. Those that don't have to worry about it.. shouldn't. They're the lucky ones.
So do you have children and/or did you raise them?

Except that's not always the case. Letting your child grow into their natural selves includes accepting them if they're LGBTQ.
Interesting how one has to be 18 years old or more to vote, legally drink alcohol, join the military, sign legal contracts, etc.; YET some fools think a child at 13, entering adolescence, has a clear idea of what heir gender for life is. ??? !!!

I've a grand-daughter who a few years ago, when 13 and starting adolescence, thought she was "gay" and had a girlfriend or two. For a while.

Now she's in first year of college and living with her boyfriend.

Go figger ... ;)

While a parent should have some tolerance for their child during transition into adulthood, radical courses such as gender surgery and chemical/hormone treatments should be avoided and left to the "child" to undertake after reaching their early 20s when natural biological and mental change~transitions have completed

If the argument is that absolutely all human language is subjective, that is correct. If the argument is that this fact is anything more than banal, that is wrong.
The attempt to dilute what is commonly accepted as what any word communicates must be justified sufficiently in order for others to accept it. Simply stating that "I feel this way" cannot be expected to be convincing to others.

The 'D' in DEI stands for Diversity. As in the absurd notion of a 'diversity of genders' that is apparently unlimited.
That woman is an accomplished Yale professor and like a Call of Duty player who thinks their kill streak makes them ready for war you think your empty ad hominems make you as qualified and capable as her? :dunno: :laugh:

Denying one’s own sex is a mental illness, IMO.
Great. Now give me an honest assessment of what your uneducated opinion is worth next to that of learned professionals.
Men and women naturally differ in their proclivities. Men are more thing oriented and women more people oriented with only some exceptions.
Did chromosomes tell you that? Which ones?
To say sex has no bearing on professions is false in the face of all the evidence.
All professions are invented. They aren't natural. No one is naturally an accountant anymore than anyone is naturally a basketball player. Basketball is a game we made up. How can you be biologically predisposed to something we invented out of thin air?
Women are by far most represented in the medical care field amd men are most represented in the ‘stem’ fields.
First their are more male doctors than female doctors and you don't think that has a little to do with women not being as equal as men in our male dominated society where they had to fight for the right to vote and the right to even deny sex to their husbands who were legally allowed to rape their wives up until the 1990s? Women couldn't even open a bank account in 1974.

Interesting how one has to be 18 years old or more to vote, legally drink alcohol, join the military, sign legal contracts, etc.; YET some fools think a child at 13, entering adolescence, has a clear idea of what heir gender for life is. ??? !!!
It's 21 to legally drink alcohol in this country but different in others because that number is somewhat arbitrary. You're talking legality, not capability. The science that says our brains aren't fully formed until we reach our mid twenties also tells us teenagers are able to understand and make informed medical decisions. It's our short term, risk taking impulses, that go into over drive during puberty because taking risks and making mistakes is part of how we learn and grow but that isn't the same thing that deals with long term goals and planning.
I've a grand-daughter who a few years ago, when 13 and starting adolescence, thought she was "gay" and had a girlfriend or two. For a while.

Now she's in first year of college and living with her boyfriend.

Go figger ... ;)
Your grand daughter is probably bisexual meaning she can be sexually attracted to both sexes.

While a parent should have some tolerance for their child during transition into adulthood, radical courses such as gender surgery and chemical/hormone treatments should be avoided and left to the "child" to undertake after reaching their early 20s when natural biological and mental change~transitions have completed
That exactly why learned medical professionals advocate for gender affirming care from childhood. People who suffer from gender dysphoria can have that distress exacerbated by going through puberty which permanently make physical changes to their bodies. Puberty blockers are designed to halt that process to give them time to determine their own path in life.

Forum List

Back