Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty?

Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty

• Build the wall, tear down the statue.

• Screw the wall, bring us your tired...

• Build the wall, but leave the Statue up for humor's sake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-- or not?

OR NOT!!! Definitely “or not”. Pull the SoL down and ship it back to France. Replace it will an “Everyman” statue with both middle fingers saluting the rest of the world.

-- or not?

OR NOT!!! Definitely “or not”. Pull the SoL down and ship it back to France. Replace it will an “Everyman” statue with both middle fingers saluting the rest of the world.

Would it bear a striking resemblance to Trump? Or maybe Kim Jong Un or Putin would be more inspirational to you sick fucks.

A spade should be called a spade. Anyone who does not understand the reasoning behind the Berlin Wall is a monumental dumbass!

According to those who built it, the purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep the fascists from sneaking into East Berlin.

AND guess what then it worked! How many people attempted to SNEAK into East Berlin??? Please advise. Wall worked then!

The Berlin Wall wasn't built to keep people out, it was designed to keep people IN. That is why they had "kill zones" built into it, to keep the people there.

As far as the Statue of Liberty? Keep the statue, but take down the poem "New Colossus" that was written by Emma Lazarus at the base of the statue. It no longer applies.

As far as the Statue of Liberty? Keep the statue, but take down the poem "New Colossus" that was written by Emma Lazarus at the base of the statue. It no longer applies.

You can say that again. We've turn into a country of insecure cowards looking to the government to keep us fat, dumb and deluded.

-- or not?

Would it bear a striking resemblance to Trump? Or maybe Kim Jong Un or Putin would be more inspirational to you sick fucks.

Tear it down and send it to Bumfuck Egypt. France built it for Egypt but Egypt didn't want it. Force Egypt to take it

-- or not?

Because securing the border is what evil countries do?

-- or not?

Not to worry, liberals will get around to that one eventually.

What is your answer?
How was that an answer? You were asked a question and you said liberals blah blah blah.

What are you talking about???

Yikes, you're not familiar with Deanrd...he usually doesn't know what he's talking about.

A spade should be called a spade. Anyone who does not understand the reasoning behind the Berlin Wall is a monumental dumbass!

According to those who built it, the purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep the fascists from sneaking into East Berlin.

You were stupid enough to believe them, weren't you? Typical libtard!

-- or not?
Refers to legal immigrants not illegal welfare bums.

Nope. It makes no such stipulation. That's in your imagination.

No wall-coward I've talked to supports legal immigration. They fight it at every turn. If they did support it, and we streamlined the process, making it easier for people to travel and work here legally, there wouldn't be an illegal immigration problem.

If we are wall-cowards, I guess that makes you a wall-moron!

Build a wall around it

have Mexico pay for it

and see if makes you feel safer

You were stupid enough to believe them, weren't you?
Of course not. That's the point. The government lied and turned around and used it to keep people in. Fortunately, our government never lies, so - no worries!

BTW - what the hell is your definition of a 'libtard'? Is it just anyone who disagrees with you?

Build a wall around it

have Mexico pay for it

The wall is just a start.

I'm well aware of that. Which is why it's so important we halt this fascist insanity now.
The United States is a separate entity and wealthy. You think that is is a global thing. Like going to a an endless party in your own environs while not realizing the truth about many parts of the world. And the United States has only some influence in enriching other nations. So they come here. But the numbers must be manageable and that is not happening. We do not pay attention to real taxes. We were a low tax nation at one time. We are a high tax nation now and people like you do not understand that there are limits. So we are really taxed over 50% and maybe 60 % and more and purchase 100 dollar TV's from slaves working overseas.

Build a wall around it

have Mexico pay for it

I'm well aware of that. Which is why it's so important we halt this fascist insanity now.
The United States is a separate entity and wealthy. You think that is is a global thing. Like going to a an endless party in your own environs while not realizing the truth about many parts of the world. And the United States has only some influence in enriching other nations. So they come here. But the numbers must be manageable and that is not happening. We do not pay attention to real taxes. We were a low tax nation at one time. We are a high tax nation now and people like you do not understand that there are limits. So we are really taxed over 50% and maybe 60 % and more and purchase 100 dollar TV's from slaves working overseas.

Yes, I've heard those excuses and didn't find them compelling. We need turn away from authoritarian nationalism.

Build a wall around it

have Mexico pay for it

Yes, I've heard those excuses and didn't find them compelling. We need turn away from authoritarian nationalism.
That ended years ago. Surveillance and facial recognition and everything we do in social media is recorded somewhere. Get Pelosi and Schumer to eliminate that. That would be negotiating. Just for your information. Ted Cruz had more freedoms in his agendas. Trump and Hillary not so much. But the issue is who could win.

Build a wall around it

have Mexico pay for it

That ended years ago. Surveillance and facial recognition and everything we do in social media is recorded somewhere. Get Pelosi and Schumer to eliminate that. That would be negotiating. Just for your information. Ted Cruz had more freedoms in his agendas. Trump and Hillary not so much. But the issue is who could win.

I'm not at all interested in the left/right pissing matching. I'm worried about the authoritarian trend going on in both parties.

You were stupid enough to believe them, weren't you?
Of course not. That's the point. The government lied and turned around and used it to keep people in. Fortunately, our government never lies, so - no worries!

BTW - what the hell is your definition of a 'libtard'? Is it just anyone who disagrees with you?

A libtard cannot read for comprehension, has no concept of logic, and refuses to believe anything not provided in their DNC talking points email.

We see it in every libtard post.

Forum List

Back