Should we shut down left-wing media?

It’s not media it’s crap,, I wouldn’t shut it down I would simply force them to put up a warning sign every hour on the hour that this is left-wing democratic news propaganda.

We need warning signs from the government that says CNN is a left-wing propaganda machine Fox News sometimes has right wing views but. Run operated by democrats..

Fox News is center-left on the political spectrum, if anything.

He said that ^ :lol:

Absolutely, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, the Fox-n-Friends clowns and every other dingbat that dominates Fox News Programing is a wild-eyed LIB-RUL!! Face it, now that Shep Smith has departed, the ONLY Fox regular who could be considered a "journalist" with centrist positions is Chris Wallace.

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits.
Right, the website in question has its own bias (the sources deemed "least biased", such as Christian Science Monitor tell you what it's using as its reference point), as I presume any website does, though it is at least up-front about its methodologies.

It deems CNN and MSNBC strongly left-biased, as well as host of other sources in question, much as it is biased toward "mainstream" media in general, as opposed to "newer" media such as Wikipedia, "RationalWiki", and others. Most media, 'left or right' is a poor intellectual substitute for reading books, and this is no open secret.

In regards to "conspiracy theories", not all conspiracy theories are "absurd", as in "alien NWO lizardman", nor are the wrong - Watergate was a conspiracy theory, much as the allegations of Trump colluding with Russia are - so it would be interesting to see what its methodologies for describing conspiracy theories, and the counter-arguments it is using against them are.

Do you believe there is a secret DNC server in Ukraine and that it was they, and not the Russians who hired thousands of trolls, hacked the DNC and Podesta emails, and disseminated them through Wikileaks?

If so, you're a conspiracy theorist who may also believe that the moon landing was faked, 911 was an inside job, Newtown was staged so that Obama could grab your guns, and Elvis is still alive and married to a Bigfoot.

Personally, I prefer FACTS and take the word of 17 of our best military and federal intelligence agencies over an Orange Carnival Barker and his senile personal attorney who just make shit up.

8a8.gif

Last edited:

Absolutely, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, the Fox-n-Friends clowns and every other dingbat that dominates Fox News Programing is a wild-eyed LIB-RUL!! Face it, now that Shep Smith has departed, the ONLY Fox regular who could be considered a "journalist" with centrist positions is Chris Wallace.

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits.
Right, the website in question has its own bias (the sources deemed "least biased", such as Christian Science Monitor tell you what it's using as its reference point), as I presume any website does, though it is at least up-front about its methodologies.

It deems CNN and MSNBC strongly left-biased, as well as host of other sources in question, much as it is biased toward "mainstream" media in general, as opposed to "newer" media such as Wikipedia, "RationalWiki", and others. Most media, 'left or right' is a poor intellectual substitute for reading books, and this is no open secret.

In regards to "conspiracy theories", not all conspiracy theories are "absurd", as in "alien NWO lizardman", nor are the wrong - Watergate was a conspiracy theory, much as the allegations of Trump colluding with Russia are - so it would be interesting to see what its methodologies for describing conspiracy theories, and the counter-arguments it is using against them are.

Do you believe there is a secret server in Ukraine and that it was they, and not the Russians who hired thousands of trolls, hacked the DNC and Podesta emails, and disseminated them through Wikileaks?

If so, you're a conspiracy theorist who may also believe that the moon landing was faked, 911 was an inside job, Newtown was staged so that Obama could grab your guns, and Elvis is still alive and married to a Bigfoot.

Personally, I prefer FACTS and take 17 of our best military and federal intelligence agencies over an Orange Carnival Barker and his senile personal attorney who just make shit up.

8a8.gif
So it's a conspiracy theory, yes - just as the conspiracy theory about Trump being involved in Epstein's child sex scandal. Or that opinions against global warming alarmism are part of a "capitalist" conspiracy theory.

Not all conspiracy theories are created equal, or necessarily "wrong", "bad", "absurd", and so on.

Do you believe there is a secret server in Ukraine and that it was they, and not the Russians who hired thousands of trolls, hacked the DNC and Podesta emails, and disseminated them through Wikileaks?

Personally, I prefer FACTS and take 17 of our best military and federal intelligence agencies over an Orange Carnival Barker and his senile personal attorney who just make shit up.

8a8.gif
So it's a conspiracy theory, yes - just as the conspiracy theory about Trump being involved in Epstein's child sex scandal. Or that opinions against global warming alarmism are part of a "capitalist" conspiracy theory.

Not all conspiracy theories are created equal, or necessarily "wrong", "bad", "absurd", and so on.

Okay, II'll stop taking the word of the over 90% of peer reviewed climate scientists who are part of the Deep State, capitalist conspiracy cabal ...

And I'll start listening to the opinions of TeeVee weathermen, Donald, and people who say "Oooh I found a SNOWBALL so warming isn't real!!" on that subject.

Censoring settled scientific opinion and progressives? OmG you need help! :eusa_doh:

sno.gif

Ah-ha ... so only loony-lefties can be journalists in your mind ... 3 minutes of hilariously unhinged journalism:

They are shutting themselves down, give them a bit more time. Seen the cable ratings lately, Nov 2019? Now I am not really a fan of Fox but MSNBC had half the viewers FOX did and CNN had half what MSNBC did.

Ah-ha ... so only loony-lefties can be journalists in your mind ... 3 minutes of hilariously unhinged journalism:

I didn't say that and not interested in your highly edited loon video except to say that David Jolly, Rick Wilson, Charlie Sykes, Joe Scarborough, Bill Krystol and other conservatives who dislike The Mango Menace are no wild-eyed lib-ruls.

Per Constitutional originalism, the 1st Amendment doesn't give one the right to use fighting words, including on the internet.

We potentially could use this to ban and censor all left wing media outlets which use loaded terms like "racist", "fascist", "white Supremacist", "Nazi", and so forth.

I wouldn't mind it myself, it would be just like separating the wheat from the chaff, and only those too weak or immoral to control their impulses, or gain any articulation above that of a mouth-breathing primate would make those words and terms a frequent part of their vocabulary anyway. Who would miss it, other than the underclass and the slave class?

They give the most even handed reporting of the news, with the least disrespect of the President, of any of the major news outlets. They have a left leaning slant in the issues they choose to cover, but I have never heard a single one of them foaming at the mouth about the President or Republicans, not even their guests.
You would be shooting the wrong folks here.

They're noncommercial media, which means they have no incentive to milk ratings for ad revenues, which in turn means they don't need to hype stories with emotional booga-booga. That's the difference between one outlet laying out simple facts and another one going "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!".

Bullshit.

They are mouth piece for the CFR, the Anglo-American alliance, and global capitalists everywhere.

Apparently you don't pay attention to the foundations that support their work.

I can't believe you are utterly this dumb.

They serve the interests of the richest of the one percent.
What's the "CFR," Mr. Beale?
Oh, I forgot, I booked marked this.

lol.

Here is the answer right from one of their own journalists. NYT and WaPo are two of their main propaganda organs from brainwashing folks. Never trust anything from those papers.

Except when they admit they are brainwashing you! :auiqs.jpg:

Click on the link below, I still can't believe they told the truth for once. lol

Ruling Class Journalists
by Richard Harwood
That isn't what the article said, Mr. Beale. If I were you, I'd read it again.

What do you mean that isn't what the article says? Of course it is. You asked what the CFR was, and that article answers that question. It is an outfit to brainwash folks and make policy for the US. All these elites think they are better, and know better than the American public. It is why you think the things you do about Ukraine and Crowd-strike, which are all in dispute.

Christ you are obtuse.

Even politicians on the left and right admit this shit.

Why are you in denial? :dunno:

They're noncommercial media, which means they have no incentive to milk ratings for ad revenues, which in turn means they don't need to hype stories with emotional booga-booga. That's the difference between one outlet laying out simple facts and another one going "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!".

Bullshit.

They are mouth piece for the CFR, the Anglo-American alliance, and global capitalists everywhere.

lol.

Here is the answer right from one of their own journalists. NYT and WaPo are two of their main propaganda organs from brainwashing folks. Never trust anything from those papers.

Click on the link below, I still can't believe they told the truth for once. lol

Ruling Class Journalists
by Richard Harwood

What do you mean that isn't what the article says? Of course it is. You asked what the CFR was, and that article answers that question. It is an outfit to brainwash folks and make policy for the US. All these elites think they are better, and know better than the American public. It is why you think the things you do about Ukraine and Crowd-strike, which are all in dispute.

Christ you are obtuse.

I've heard about the CFR - regardless, the "mass media" is a waste of time more often than not, it's a product which people can consume or not, or devote themselves to more important things in life, such as reading entrepreneurship, if they so wish - which most successful Americans or people in general already do to some degree or another..

A lot of what people call "media" or "current events" is on the level of the national Enquirer or Reality TV. David Ogilvy is considered the founder of modern advertising and media, which most if not all of the mass media is, political, "religious", or otherwise.

Something such as the 9/11 terrorist attack is a relevant current event; "Trump said a mean word on Twitter" isn't, but fools, gossipers, and suckers will be fools, gossipers and suckers.

Bullshit.

lol.

Ruling Class Journalists
by Richard Harwood

Christ you are obtuse.

It is an outfit to brainwash folks
This is the part I'm having trouble with, and your article certainly did not go in to that. Read the closing paragraphs.

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).
We need the phone records to see if the DNC is colluding with their allies in the media

Conservatives never believed in free speech.....this post is just further proof of it.....

As much as I detest the propaganda of INFOWARS, Truth TV and Fox News.....I don't want them shut down, instead I laugh at how easily they crumble when presented with real facts...

I laugh at how stupid those who believe them look when they are challenged to back up the propaganda with anything factual...….Facts have a liberal bias that is why these folks can't stand any objective reporting....

Last edited:
Conservatives never believed in free speech.....this post is just further proof of it.....

As much as I detest the propaganda of INFOWARS, Truth TV and Fox News.....I don't want them shut down, instead I laugh at how easily they crumble when present with real facts...

I laugh at how stupid those who believe them look when they are challenged to back up the propaganda with anything factual...….Facts have a liberal bias that is why these folks can't stand any objective reporting....
If you'd so much as read a single book in your life, or a website like "Media Bias Fact Check" you'd laugh at that statement, and realize that reality didn't begin a few decades ago when your favorite propaganda news network was invented. Just as if you quit watching it, and tuned into "Alex Jones" you'd probably be regurgitating that as factual as well.

Mass media is primarily about branding, and the hallmark of idiots whose education and intelligence stunted at the 6th grade level, which most of it is marketed to. It's all "propaganda" by the very definition.

Facts are pieces of information, they don't have "bias", but can be used in favor of one or the other.

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).
/----/ If we did, we'd be no different than the Fake News outlets. The best thing is to not watch.
CNN.jpg

As much as I detest the propaganda of INFOWARS, Truth TV and Fox News.....I don't want them shut down, instead I laugh at how easily they crumble when present with real facts...

If you'd so much as read a single book in your life, or a website like "Media Bias Fact Check" you'd laugh at that statement, and realize that reality didn't begin a few decades ago when your favorite propaganda news network was invented. Just as if you quit watching it, and tuned into "Alex Jones" you'd probably be regurgitating that as factual as well.

Mass media is primarily about branding, and the hallmark of idiots whose education and intelligence stunted at the 6th grade level, which most of it is marketed to.

Facts are pieces of information, they don't have "bias", but can be used in favor of one or the other.

sure

but conservative media is EVEN MORE BIASED than the MSM

Mass media is primarily about branding, and the hallmark of idiots whose education and intelligence stunted at the 6th grade level, which most of it is marketed to.

Facts are pieces of information, they don't have "bias", but can be used in favor of one or the other. Omission of facts is likewise a factor.

sure

but conservative media is EVEN MORE BIASED than the MSM

Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

This is the closest to a neutral source I've been able to find, I'm sure it has "bias" as well, but is at least up-front and honest about its methodology.

It ranks CNN and MSNBC as fair left bias; sources it considers the "least biased" include Christian Science Monitor, Military.com, and others.

Fox News is "MSM" - overall this website seems to have a bias toward "MSM" in general over less well known sources, but it's up-front about its methodology.

Forum List

Back