Chris Wallace

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Is such a government shill- as are the guests. I usually don't watch his show but I was busy here when it came on and I can't help but hear the bullshit. SMH- and he has been on for years. Indicative of the shallowness that permeates this Country.

Chris Wallace is worse than the average commie, since he tries to pass himself off as an objective journalist. I have hated commie never trumper Chris Wallace for many years.

Chris Wallace is worse than the average commie, since he tries to pass himself off as an objective journalist. I have hated commie never trumper Chris Wallace for many years.
He is worse than his father was, which was pretty bad.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. I agree with the opinions here about Chris Wallace. He let the mask slip a few weeks ago when said he had "goosebumps" about the Impeachment.

Is such a government shill- as are the guests. I usually don't watch his show but I was busy here when it came on and I can't help but hear the bullshit. SMH- and he has been on for years. Indicative of the shallowness that permeates this Country.
He doesn’t come on until 10 eastern time

IMO, he has become worse over the years.

When he started out, he at least put up a decent effort to try and call things down the middle...But it now appears that he's shifted his focus to the family trade, of being a good little servile toady for The State.

Trump is a threat to the his friends in the council of foreign relations,, the people that think they make decisions for Americans.. he’s ripping that out of their hands

When Trump first announced his presidential campaign, it was like he flipped on the lights of a cock roach invested room. Like the cock roaches, lefties and commies were instantly exposed, even the ones who were pretending to be conservatives, republicans, and objective journalists. I instantly had the clarity to see Fox News commies Megan Kelly, Chris wallace, brit hume, and many more, the moment Trump flipped on the lights. The commie cock roaches have all scurried off to hide in dark places like cock roaches do, but I saw where they all went. Fox News is a safe haven for many commies like Chris wallace, under the protection of commie Paul Ryan who is on the board.

He doesn’t come on until 10 eastern time
he comes on at 8 here, every Sunday.
I can take him or leave him on depending on the facts of the story presented. The opinions of talking heads have little sway on me. I have seen him on FOX, but had no idea when he regularly came on. Every Sunday? At 8, where you live? I am sure he would be glad that you follow him.

Did you know Chris Wallace once went to jail in college after being mistaken for a protester? He even used his one phone call to do a full on-air report.

Sadly the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back