Should We Invade Mexico and End Their Drug Civil War?

What should we do to protect the American public from the violence and chaos of Mexico?

• I dont know, but it's not violent enough whatever it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing at all, everythings allright mate!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Only if we take to opportunity to also boot 20 million illegals.
They would never have been here at all if americans had been willing to pay more for goods and services resulting from hiring your fellow citizens.
So, when you purchase goods, or services, you no doubt look for the most expensive you can find right?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Rationalizations aside, we all participated in the very thing we decry.

Only if we take to opportunity to also boot 20 million illegals.
They would never have been here at all if americans had been willing to pay more for goods and services resulting from hiring your fellow citizens.
So, when you purchase goods, or services, you no doubt look for the most expensive you can find right?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
IF I can write them off !

Finish the damn wall and pass USMCA....come on Congress you say you can walk and chew gum at the same time...prove it!!!!
That wall that an 8 year old girl scaled in one minute?

Proven false but you're a liar so continue to lie
Nah, it wasn't.

Yeah, it was. The girl was top roped up to the top. Real climbers, like me, saw through that little lie the second the video ran.

If we invaded Mexico and took out the drug gangs Democrats would lose half their voting block. They would fight President Trump every step of the way, basically what they are doing now on border security.

Send in navy SEALS, etc., and assassinate them. Shouldn’t take much. Most cartel operatives will soon look for other employment.

yes...special ops is definitely the way to go...combine that with the capability of our drones would soon make it much easier for mexican police to have a much easier time with the cartels.

We also need to go after the corruption in the mexican government.....we have ignored our responsibility to help the mexicans.....if we helped them to make mexico a better place then they would not be willing to risk their lives in order to come up here.

Finish the damn wall and pass USMCA....come on Congress you say you can walk and chew gum at the same time...prove it!!!!

Nah, it wasn't.

Yeah, it was. The girl was top roped up to the top. Real climbers, like me, saw through that little lie the second the video ran.
Sure, "real" climbers like you. I want to be walled in. Fweedumb.

Send in navy SEALS, etc., and assassinate them. Shouldn’t take much. Most cartel operatives will soon look for other employment.

yes...special ops is definitely the way to go...combine that with the capability of our drones would soon make it much easier for mexican police to have a much easier time with the cartels.

We also need to go after the corruption in the mexican government.....we have ignored our responsibility to help the mexicans.....if we helped them to make mexico a better place then they would not be willing to risk their lives in order to come up here.

I'm just so glad to live in america where we've not had to deal with corruption, I feel so lucky. I overlook the reality that my entire aristocracy engages in sodomizing our children and forget Ghislaine Maxwell roams free so I'll never know the truth.

I'm just so glad to live in america where we've not had to deal with corruption, I feel so lucky. I overlook the reality that my entire aristocracy engages in sodomizing our children and forget Ghislaine Maxwell roams free so I'll never know the truth.
Then you should leave America and sneak into Mexico since you see no distinction.

Then you should leave America and sneak into Mexico since you see no distinction.

Can't, Don's wall and all. Obviously you cannot defend your own nation. For clear reasons, it is lawless.

Can't, Don's wall and all. Obviously you cannot defend your own nation. For clear reasons, it is lawless.
That wall only goes one way.
The only lawlessness in this country is a result of democrat policy. If you don’t arrest anyone the incarceration rate goes down. That is democrat policy.

IT is beyond reason, that Mexican criminal organizations pump poison into our country that kills around 70k American citizens each year, and our government does not consider them terrorists.

The Mexican government cannot control these fiends at all, none whatsoever. If the Cartels demand that the Mexican government release criminals, the government does so. They need our help but will not ask for it for fear of what the Drug Cartels might do.

The Mexican government is by definition a failed and helpless government, a fiction no better than the Somali government.

Failed state - Wikipedia

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). A state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly. For a stable state it is necessary for the government to enjoy both effectiveness and legitimacy. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:

Common characteristics of a failing state include a central government so weak or ineffective that it has an inability to raise taxes or other support, and has little practical control over much of its territory and hence there is a non-provision of public services. When this happens, widespread corruption and criminality, the intervention of state and non-state actors, the appearance of refugees and the involuntary movement of populations, sharp economic decline, and foreign military intervention can occur.[1]

The level of government control required to avoid being considered a failed state varies considerably amongst authorities.[2] Furthermore, the declaration that a state has "failed" is generally controversial and, when made authoritatively, may carry significant geopolitical consequences​

View attachment 288415

Mexico is a failed state.

But what should we do about it? Stop worrying about every tiny nation in the Middle Easta nd start protecting our own citizens first? Declare martial law? What?
Nonsense. Mexico is a perfect example of Capitalism winning. Even the US supported federal government of Mexico gets its ass handed to it by private enterprise. If the US were to bother with any involvement south of the border...
We would install the proven to be capable, and strong.

What a stupid reply. Mexico, while being one of the wealthiest countries on the planet mineralogicaly wise, is a third world shithole because of ONE PARTY rule. A corrupt party that makes sure the peons remain peons.

Exactly what the leftists are trying to do here.

You say things like that with such conviction. It can mean only one thing.

Stop this ridiculous War on Drugs!

Sicko Americans pay hundreds of billions every year on recreational drugs. Stop the market and you put the cartels out of business overnight.

Why don't we do this? It makes sense.

Because political hacks and tens of thousands of people have fat wallets and purses coming to them from drug dealers. Legalize drugs and their goodies dry up.

Ruh Roh! We have one leaving the reservation! Quick! Somebody mention abortion and tax increases so we can coral this stray calf!

IT is beyond reason, that Mexican criminal organizations pump poison into our country that kills around 70k American citizens each year, and our government does not consider them terrorists.

The Mexican government cannot control these fiends at all, none whatsoever. If the Cartels demand that the Mexican government release criminals, the government does so. They need our help but will not ask for it for fear of what the Drug Cartels might do.

The Mexican government is by definition a failed and helpless government, a fiction no better than the Somali government.

Failed state - Wikipedia

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). A state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly. For a stable state it is necessary for the government to enjoy both effectiveness and legitimacy. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:

Common characteristics of a failing state include a central government so weak or ineffective that it has an inability to raise taxes or other support, and has little practical control over much of its territory and hence there is a non-provision of public services. When this happens, widespread corruption and criminality, the intervention of state and non-state actors, the appearance of refugees and the involuntary movement of populations, sharp economic decline, and foreign military intervention can occur.[1]

The level of government control required to avoid being considered a failed state varies considerably amongst authorities.[2] Furthermore, the declaration that a state has "failed" is generally controversial and, when made authoritatively, may carry significant geopolitical consequences​

View attachment 288415

But what should we do about it? Stop worrying about every tiny nation in the Middle Easta nd start protecting our own citizens first? Declare martial law? What?
Nonsense. Mexico is a perfect example of Capitalism winning. Even the US supported federal government of Mexico gets its ass handed to it by private enterprise. If the US were to bother with any involvement south of the border...

What a stupid reply. Mexico, while being one of the wealthiest countries on the planet mineralogicaly wise, is a third world shithole because of ONE PARTY rule. A corrupt party that makes sure the peons remain peons.

Yeah,it is factual. Mexico is a beautiful country brought low by single party corruption. The whole thinking world knows that.

Nah, it wasn't.

Funny how you can't address what I said so are reduced to an infantile attack on me.

Typical progressive with no argument .

Failed state - Wikipedia

View attachment 288415

Yeah,it is factual. Mexico is a beautiful country brought low by single party corruption. The whole thinking world knows that.

Yeah. That’s not what I was referring to. Genius.

We send guns to Mexico, they send drugs in return

That is the basis of the Drug War

We send guns to Mexico, they send drugs in return

That is the basis of the Drug War

Mexico gets all the machineguns they want from central and south America, for 100 bucks or less. It is a fantasy created by you progressives that the cartels are armed by the US.

Obummer basically gave them guns to try and support that lie. That was the only way they would take them.

Last edited:

Nah, it wasn't.

We already are "walled in" dummy...the swamp did that right after 9-11...what they said they would do is strengthen our borders to wall out bad guys...but as usual they lied and walled us in...haven't you tried to get on a plane or travel internationally?...the swamp has turned that into a nightmare...but if you want to sneak into America...the swamp has left the back door open for you....
Trump is changing that whether you like it or not....

Forum List

Back