A good guy wins, finally

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
For Messina, the result was a huge relief. But the experience was also a warning about how little control one can have over a property one ostensibly owns. "Many times it felt like the cards were stacked against me in this process," he said in a statement. "To have your life's work, investment, and future in the hands of others is a position I wish upon no one." (hi-lite mine)

You can't own tangible property in this country, you can only insure long term lease agreements.
Hell, you don't even own yourself. The corrupt in DC have seen to it that citizens are in debt in perpetuity.

For Messina, the result was a huge relief. But the experience was also a warning about how little control one can have over a property one ostensibly owns. "Many times it felt like the cards were stacked against me in this process," he said in a statement. "To have your life's work, investment, and future in the hands of others is a position I wish upon no one." (hi-lite mine)

You can't own tangible property in this country, you can only insure long term lease agreements.
Hell, you don't even own yourself. The corrupt in DC have seen to it that citizens are in debt in perpetuity.
Yes, that's what unregulated capitalism does. It corrupts everything.

• Banned

Yes, that's what unregulated capitalism does. It corrupts everything.
What do you attribute it to with regulated capitalism,which, in our case, is crony capitalism supported with a Keynesian top down gov't interventionist monetary policy financed by a central bank?

Forum List

Back