Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

Why when I read your post, I have images of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz tapping her heals together with her eyes closed and chanting, "He's got no proof! He's got no proof!" He's got no proof!"
I know you won’t ever provide proofs

Of coarse I can prove it! 90% of the climate scientists in the world agree with me. All you have are fossil fuel bitches doing what they're told like good little whores!

That was a big fat ZERO!

It is clear you think 90% is all you need to know when it like that on many things in the past which later gets revised drastically because it was wrong.

Consensus arguments doesn't advance research......

That was a big fat ZERO!

It is clear you think 90% is all you need to know when it like that on many things in the past which later gets revised drastically because it was wrong.

Consensus arguments doesn't advance research......
In this case, they are not wrong. There is a mountain of evidence proving global warming from any where you look. This isn't a debatable subject!

Arguing against climate change is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

In this case, they are not wrong. There is a mountain of evidence proving global warming from any where you look. This isn't a debatable subject!

Arguing against climate change is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

As usual warmist/alarmists lies about what I think since I don't dispute the warming trend since the late 1970's and "mountain of evidence" is a useless statement because nothing was provided, I could easily say your head is a giant pimple but useless without evidence meanwhile again as I pointed out that global warming is a misleading statement since parts of the planet isn't warming at all a reality known for decades what YOU and other climate cultists does is have orgasm's over a single global temperature number and call it climate change is galaxy class stupid.

FACTS:

There is NO Climate Crisis developing.

There is NO lower Tropospheric hot spot.

There is NO Positive Feedback Loop existing.

The two pillars of the AGW conjecture are total failure.

Large areas of the world's climate regions isn't changing which is well shown in the Koppen Climate Classification where my region which has been the same the entire Holocene is BSk

Try not to parade your ignorance.

As usual warmist/alarmists lies about what I think since I don't dispute the warming trend since the late 1970's and "mountain of evidence" is a useless statement because nothing was provided, I could easily say your head is a giant pimple but useless without evidence meanwhile again as I pointed out that global warming is a misleading statement since parts of the planet isn't warming at all a reality known for decades what YOU and other climate cultists does is have orgasm's over a single global temperature number and call it climate change is galaxy class stupid.

FACTS:

There is NO Climate Crisis developing.

There is NO lower Tropospheric hot spot.

There is NO Positive Feedback Loop existing.

The two pillars of the AGW conjecture are total failure.

Large areas of the world's climate regions isn't changing which is well shown in the Koppen Climate Classification where my region which has been the same the entire Holocene is BSk

Try not to parade your ignorance.
You can take that condescending attitude and shove it up you fucking ass!

Fact: The Greenland ice sheet is melting.

Fact: NOAH data shows the oceans are warming and the sea is rising.

Fact: The frequency and intensity of hurricanes is getting worse.

I'm not going to debate this issue for your fossil fuel whore ass! This is not a debatable subject.

I'm not going to debate this issue for your fossil fuel whore ass! This is not a debatable subject.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You completely passed on MY facts list thus you started out the gate in last place.

Greenland Ice sheet is ALWAYS melting, Strike one

Oceans warming isn't disputed, Strike two

Frequency and intensity of Hurricanes is getting worse is FALSE!!! Strike three

The evidence proves you wrong,

Storminess has not gone up, and there’s been no increase in hurricane strength or frequency … no “emergency” there.

First, the strength.

1713733461537.png

And here is the global hurricane frequency, both for all hurricanes and for the strongest hurricanes.

1713733504452.png

And here are the numbers of Pacific typhoons (hurricanes) from the Japanese Meteorological Agency.

1713733548726.png

And here are a century and a half of records of the number of landfalling hurricanes in Florida.

1713733759132.png

Finally, here are the declining numbers of both strong and average cyclones (Southern Hemisphere hurricanes) in Australian waters, from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM).

1713733798692.png

LINK

You are OUT!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You completely passed on MY facts list thus you started out the gate in last place.

Greenland Ice sheet is ALWAYS melting, Strike one

Oceans warming isn't disputed, Strike two

Frequency and intensity of Hurricanes is getting worse is FALSE!!! Strike three

The evidence proves you wrong,

Storminess has not gone up, and there’s been no increase in hurricane strength or frequency … no “emergency” there.

First, the strength.

1713733461537.png

And here is the global hurricane frequency, both for all hurricanes and for the strongest hurricanes.

1713733504452.png

And here are the numbers of Pacific typhoons (hurricanes) from the Japanese Meteorological Agency.

1713733548726.png

And here are a century and a half of records of the number of landfalling hurricanes in Florida.

1713733759132.png

Finally, here are the declining numbers of both strong and average cyclones (Southern Hemisphere hurricanes) in Australian waters, from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM).

1713733798692.png

LINK

You are OUT!
Stormyness?

That is your response?

Stormyness…

Will you listen to a scientist?

What is Gravity's role in plane crashes?

Why didn't you said air plays no role in plane crashes?

Forum List

Back