Should Tulsi Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

Should Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems as though today's leftist are now on the "government doesn't waste money" train. This is exemplary of just how far out of touch with reality they have become.

Nope. What's being said is that

A. The problem is no where near as big as you claim

B. You would fight tooth and nail against removing "waste" that you support

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So many trumpbot crazies liking Tulsi, kinda weird considering she thinks trump's a no good p.o.s., which he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How about we take a private sector business approach. Cut x% across the board. That means everything is on the table. Once we take something off the table, the partisan debates start.

Yeah, I've been at businesses that do that... it usually tends to be fucked up, because the people they cut are the ones who know what's going on and everyone else is stuck with more work.

Again- give me numbers of what programs you think we should cut, with exact dollar figures of what you'd save.

GO!

It seems as though today's leftist are now on the "government doesn't waste money" train. This is exemplary of just how far out of touch with reality they have become.

Governments waste money. sure. So do businesses. So do consumers...

How about we take a private sector business approach. Cut x% across the board. That means everything is on the table. Once we take something off the table, the partisan debates start.

Yeah, I've been at businesses that do that... it usually tends to be fucked up, because the people they cut are the ones who know what's going on and everyone else is stuck with more work.

Again- give me numbers of what programs you think we should cut, with exact dollar figures of what you'd save.

GO!

Businesses waste their money.

Government waste's whose money ?

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
Served two tours of duty in Iraq. Recognizes that the media has a liberal establishment bias.

And that's all that is needed to be a viable presidential candidate according to the lunatic fringe.

She's not taking democratic votes now. So how is she going to hurt democrats by running as an independent? Tulsi is a joke. She is nice to look at, but there are millions of women in America who are nice to look at and they ain't running for president.
the real joke among the democrats is beto....
No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?

I disagree, we have a 2 party system as it is explained below.

People just aren't going to throw their votes away to vote for someone who can't win.

GO!

Businesses waste their money.

Government waste's whose money ?

Taxpayers haven't had to bail out business? We are still doing it today.

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
Served two tours of duty in Iraq. Recognizes that the media has a liberal establishment bias.

And that's all that is needed to be a viable presidential candidate according to the lunatic fringe.

She's not taking democratic votes now. So how is she going to hurt democrats by running as an independent? Tulsi is a joke. She is nice to look at, but there are millions of women in America who are nice to look at and they ain't running for president.
No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....
Beto makes more sense than Gabbard. And it's funny how people are. Republicans got in his ass for talking about taking away guns but were fine with Trump denying civil rights based on religion.

No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....
Beto makes more sense than Gabbard. And it's funny how people are. Republicans got in his ass for talking about taking away guns but were fine with Trump denying civil rights based on religion.
maybe to you he does....my view is once again....horrible people to have to chose from....

No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....

Actually, Beto is the most anti-religious candidate out there. He wants to deny tax status to religion that don't toe the liberal line.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?

Jeff Flake is about as popular as a dose of herpes.
Yup, with trumpanzees, not true Americans! Bibly!!!

sad but true we live in a two political party country any third party doesn't have the financial backing or power to ever be elected as president
sure you might get a few elected in state government or even congress
only chance a third party would ever have the slightest is some how level the playing field

Now that being said I would welcome Gabbard to run as a third party candidate she would hurt the democrat nominee more then she would hurt Trump

No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....

Actually, Beto is the most anti-religious candidate out there. He wants to deny tax status to religion that don't toe the liberal line.

He is not for rounding up or banning entrance into this country based on religion. Denying tax status to right wing churches so they can practice discrimination would be something I'd agree with.

sad but true we live in a two political party country any third party doesn't have the financial backing or power to ever be elected as president
only chance a third party would ever have the slightest is some how level the playing field

Now that being said I would welcome Gabbard to run as a third party candidate she would hurt the democrat nominee more then she would hurt Trump
Gabbard would not hurt democrats. She's polling low and a 3rd party run by her would only attract her right wing fans.

No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....

He is not for rounding up or banning entrance into this country based on religion. Denying tax status to right wing churches so they can practice discrimination would be something I'd agree with.

Actually, President Trump has restricted entrance from political unstable regimes,not based upon religion.

The largest and most important muslim countries, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia were never affected by anything Trump did.

Denying tax status to a church because they believe that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden instead of Adam and Steve, is just plain un-American. Its the state meddling into religious doctrine

Gabbard would not hurt democrats. She's polling low and a 3rd party run by her would only attract her right wing fans.

She wouldn't hurt anyone in a 3rd Party run on the ballot. People who are devoted to Pocahontas or Biden will still vote for their candidate, ditto for President Trump's supporters.

No, it's Gabbard.
no its beto....

right wing? would that include Islam? the most homophobic religion in the world
name one Christian country that puts to death or even jails homosexuals

She wouldn't hurt anyone in a 3rd Party run on the ballot. People who are devoted to Pocahontas or Biden will still vote for their candidate, ditto for President Trump's supporters.
she wouldnt hurt Biden Gabbard and Biden are equally closer to the center but sure in the hell would hurt Pocahontas being as far left as she is centralist democrats which is the majority wont vote for her if they are given a more centrist choice

this is my prediction the comunist lunatic fringe of the democrat party will elect Pocahontas in the primary with her 35 trillion dollar vote buying scheme of free health care and college which will then cause her to lose in the general by the sane voters knowing everyone taxes would double to pay for it

Forum List

Back