Megyn Kelly urges ex-Dem Tulsi Gabbard to run for president with Kristi Noem: ‘Best-looking ticket ever’

They are both easy on the eyes, but Tulsi still holds liberal positions. She still supports national health care.

You questioned her previously not agreeing with Trump.
Frankly, YES, I do believe a R should support the R candidate regardless.. esp when the "regardless" refers to DUMBASS reasons not to support..

Trump being "rude" or tweeting mean things is FAR from a reason to reject a R candidate.. not that Kelly ever said otherwise.. Frankly, I don't know what her problem w/ Trump was.. I just know it turned me off.

Rs need to work together, esp since that's what the enemy does.. They are always in lockstep but somehow the Rs.. what the hell is their problem?

United we stand, divided we fall

and if our backs should ever be against the wall

We'll be TOGETHER...

(not sure who to give credit to for that song)

A woman's place is in the home, managing that home, as a key provider.

Women are not wired for higher leadership, especially at the societal level.

They are far too compassionate, and do not make the tough decisions.

Look at Europe.
I know females who do not fit your description here..

Women are capable of learning to be leaders, even if you think they are not naturally leaders (but have to learn it).. Women of intelligence and integrity can do any mental task a man can and sometimes better. They just can't always lift 100 pounds like a man can. They also cannot be good fathers. Only a man can be a real father.. (though single mothers have to try)

Women are capable of learning to be leaders, even if you think they are not naturally leaders (but have to learn it).. Women of intelligence and integrity can do any mental task a man can and sometimes better. They just can't always lift 100 pounds like a man can. They also cannot be good fathers. Only a man can be a real father.. (though single mothers have to try)
I dont blame women for taking charge when there are not enough strong responsible men to fill all the leadership positions

Men need to get their act together and assume their rightful leadership role

They are both easy on the eyes, but Tulsi still holds liberal positions. She still supports national health care.
BOOM

I knew it

She doesn't get it (or does she?) that national health care is COMMUNISM

not to mention the fed govt being more into our personal lives than ever.. which .. same thing

communism

I dont blame women for taking charge when there are not enough strong responsible men to fill all the leadership positions

Men need to get their act together and assume their rightful leadership role
no argument here

Everyone needs to get their act together.. things are in a terrible place in the USA and eveyrwhere else..

Yeah geat idea, megyn! They only disagree on about everything! :lol:

Tulsi is a shit lib...she is an honest one...but still a shit lib.

Having stated that...countries should not have women running them.

Women are not leaders, they are mothers, and wives...it's not in their nature to make the hard decisions...they DESTROY nations.
The 50s are over....thankfully. Bad times. This attitude is blatantly pitiful.

We all know statistical outliers.

I KNOW a female who went on testosterone, changed her name to Steven, had her tits chopped off, and got a surgical dick installed...doesn't make her the norm any more than your PERSONAL aberration.

The 50s are over....thankfully. Bad times. This attitude is blatantly pitiful.

robot-jerk.gif

Forum List

Back