Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

It wasn't disproven, in fact, Yado whatever her name is stated it was an issue for the obama administration...

The appearance of a conflict was an issue. There was nothing beyond the appearance and that's been confirmed over and over again the Biden corruption story is bogus.

No, it isnt' bogus, it happened....and the ones who investigated it....are the same ones who made up the Russia hoax....so spare us...

Nope. Bogus. Name one person that corroborates the bogus story.

Joe biden.

Joe Biden confirmed what we all knew, that Shokin was corrupt and the US policy was to have him replaced by someone less corrupt. He doesn't corroborate the bogus story that he did it for personal benefit.

His son was on the board, and that is what we know about.....biden has been corrupt since day one.

The appearance of a conflict was an issue. There was nothing beyond the appearance and that's been confirmed over and over again the Biden corruption story is bogus.

No, it isnt' bogus, it happened....and the ones who investigated it....are the same ones who made up the Russia hoax....so spare us...

Joe biden.

Joe Biden confirmed what we all knew, that Shokin was corrupt and the US policy was to have him replaced by someone less corrupt. He doesn't corroborate the bogus story that he did it for personal benefit.

His son was on the board, and that is what we know about.....biden has been corrupt since day one.

His son was on the board. Now show me anything that connects his son being on the board and Shokin being fired.

Joe biden.

His son was on the board. Now show me anything that connects his son being on the board and Shokin being fired.
They can't. Never have, never will. Huckster Donald is the master of innuendo, and the tards just parrot what they are told to parrot.

He confirmed what WE DID NOT KNOW. That he and his VP power, was connected, in a corrupt relationship, through his son, with Ukraine. Thanks for the video, Joe.

They can't. Never have, never will. Huckster Donald is the master of innuendo, and the tards just parrot what they are told to parrot.
That's what YOU'RE doing from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, etc

It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed.

I don't believe it. There is no such tape. What you have is a tape of Joe talking about it a few years later. In reality our 1 billion in loan guarantees was dwarfed by EU and the IMF one. The EU and the IMF wanted the same thing we wanted. They were serious about rooting out corruption. Not strong arming a sovereign government into generating investigations into domestic political rivals.
So in that instance. a quid pro quo withholding approved aid was perfectly fine? Hypocrite much? LOL

I would say it was perfectly in line with our bipartisan foreign policy agenda, whether or not that policy is fine is another debate altogether. What Trumpybear tried to do was using a secret foreign policy agenda, not bipartisan, to coerce a foreign government into attacking the Trumpuiblicans' main political rivals.

Now show me anything that connects his son being on the board and Shokin being fired.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Wow, anyone sense just how many paid Demo hacks are here to shout down this truth???
Where's the connection to Biden's son in what Joe Biden said?

You really don't get the question, do you.

All you have is innuendo which you have been told to parrot by your huckster messiah.

Huckster Donald is the master of innuendo

g5000 and the rest of the Zionist Traitors preferred.....

"just talk to Rove"

and

"do what I say or the CLOSET DOOR opens"

They can't do that with THE DONALD and they HATE IT.

You just SAW IT, in the video posted in post # 59.

No, it's not.
He confirmed what WE DID NOT KNOW. That he and his VP power, was connected, in a corrupt relationship, through his son, with Ukraine. Thanks for the video, Joe.

Are you okay? Where in the video does Biden bring up his son?

I would say it was perfectly in line with our bipartisan foreign policy agenda, whether or not that policy is fine is another debate altogether. What Trumpybear tried to do was using a secret foreign policy agenda, not bipartisan, to coerce a foreign government into attacking the Trumpuiblicans' main political rivals.
FALSE! He was attempting to investigate corruption, as required.

Huckster Donald is the master of innuendo

g5000 and the rest of the Zionist Traitors preferred.....

"just talk to Rove"

and

"do what I say or the CLOSET DOOR opens"

They can't do that with THE DONALD and they HATE IT.
You have zero proof that the EU, the ERBD, the Ukrainian people, the Ukrainian legislature, US Republican Senators, and the US government all wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired to protect Hunter.

None. All you have is idiot innuendo.

Today, U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), co-chairs of the bipartisan Senate Ukraine Caucus, and Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on European Affairs spearheaded a letter expressing concern to Ukrainian President Poroshenko regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromaviius, who has alleged that corruption remains a dire challenge within the Ukrainian political system.

<snip>

The letter was also signed by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Sherrod Brown (D-OH).

<snip>

We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Biden: "And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t."

Notice how Biden and the Republicans statements are so similar in tone?

You dipshits have been punked by your propagandists. You better hurry back for refills of your piss cups to find out what other bullshit you need to parrot.

All you have is innuendo

First of all, we have your total hostility towards any INVESTIGATION on WHERE the MONEY that went into Hunter Biden's pocket ORIGINATED....

Second, we have you refusing to explain the following....

WHY was Hunter Biden hired as a "director" of a company for which he had NO EXPERTISE and DID NOT EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE....

HOW MANY "board meetings" did he attend? Answer = ZERO

WHAT "value" did Hunter Biden "provide" that justified the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ millions he was paid??

You don't want any of the truth of the answers of those questions out in public, because the truth will expose you and your party for what you really are

KLEPTOCRATS

All you have is innuendo

First of all, we have your total hostility towards any INVESTIGATION on WHERE the MONEY that went into Hunter Biden's pocket ORIGINATED....
So you finally admit there is ZERO evidence for your hoax.

Gee, I wonder how the most profitable fossil fuel company in the country got the money to pay their employees. Hmmmm...

A total mystery! :lol:

the massively corrupt Shokin fired

This is another example of bullshit being peddled by the LEFT here.

If Shokin was really opposed by all those entities, why wasn't he fired UNTIL LOW IQ JOE spoke up and demanded it as a condition for the FOREIGN AID....

Shokin was fired because LOW IQ JOE demanded it as a condition of the foreign aid... and the "guarantee" that a KICKBACK would go to Hunter without an "investigation"

AT EVERY STEP HERE, the DEMOCRATS have TOTAL HOSTILITY TO ANY INVESTIGATION BY ANYONE

WHY?

Are you okay? Where in the video does Biden bring up his son?
Yes, You just SAW IT, in the video posted in post # 59.

Don't play dumb. He bragged about getting the proscecutor fired, who was investigating Burisma (whom his son was working for in a highly corrupt way) Or maybe you'd like to tell us how knowledgable Hunter was about Ukraine and natural gas. HA HA.

Last edited:
The EU wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The EBRD wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The IMF wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian people wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

The Ukrainian legislature wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Republican Senators wanted the massively corrupt Shokin fired.

Yeah. It must have been about Hunter Biden.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Forum List

Back