Should the U.S. open its doors to imperiled European Jews?

I do not buy the premise that European Jews are "imperiled".

Were New Yorkers "imperiled" after 9/11?

Do you honestly believe an attack on a grocery store should be the bar for an entire ethnic group to be considered "imperiled"?
You're an idiot. Like that's news.
The Jews in France have suffered all kinds of violence at the hands of the Muslims there. It has hardly been one incident. Here is a video from last July. This has been going on some years and getting worse.

Do you honestly believe an attack on a grocery store should be the bar for an entire ethnic group to be considered "imperiled"?
The Jews in France have suffered all kinds of violence at the hands of the Muslims there. It has hardly been one incident. Here is a video from last July. This has been going on some years and getting worse.

Are Jews the only ones being attacked by radical Muslims?

Sorry, your video is still not evidence that the threat has risen to the level of "imperiled". European Jews are not in danger of being wiped out.

Sorry, your video is still not evidence that the threat has risen to the level of "imperiled".
They are the primary targets of attack, yes.
What evidence would you need to conclude they are imperiled? Cattle cars?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/13/world/europe/fear-on-rise-jews-in-france-weigh-an-exit.html?_r=0

Sorry, your video is still not evidence that the threat has risen to the level of "imperiled".

Show me evidence they are being overwhelmed and in danger of being wiped out.

What percentage of European Jews have been killed? Start with that.

I think what we are going to see is Marine Le Pen and her National Front Party gaining more popular support. It will be the European Muslims who will start to feel imperiled.

No, the Jews should not be allowed in the U.S. They can go back to the land they took from the Palestinians.

Show me evidence they are being overwhelmed and in danger of being wiped out.

What percentage of European Jews have been killed? Start with that.
OK, so an ongoing holocaust is your standard. Well, you're not going to get that and when you do it will be too late.
Too bad turds like you existed in the 1930s and pretty much said the same thing, dooming millions to deaths in the gas chambers. Asshole.

French Jews are an educated ambitious entrepreneurial bunch. Why wouldn't we want people liek that coming here? Look at what the German Jews did for the US in the 1930s.

OK, so an ongoing holocaust is your standard.

Nope. Stop inventing straw man fallacies. Why can't you show me how many European Jews are being killed?

Well, you're not going to get that and when you do it will be too late.
Too bad turds like you existed in the 1930s and pretty much said the same thing, dooming millions to deaths in the gas chambers. Asshole.

Sorry. You are exposing a massive historical ignorance if you think there is any parallel whatsoever to the Holocaust or even it precursors.

It would require State level persecution to even approach the 1930s.

Did jihad Muslems invade France while we weren't looking like the Nazis did 70 years ago?I don't thank that an attack on a Jewish grocery store in France by a couple of maniacs indicates that European Jews are endangered.

It's too bad retards don't have long term memories, because they would have to reflect back on all the pants shitting they have done over things that never came to pass, and they might learn from that experience.

But they don't. They just keep on shitting in their pants over imaginary things.

Will they remember later they said European Jews were "imperiled"? Nope. Because that is the retard way.

It's too bad retards don't have long term memories, because they would have to reflect back on all the pants shitting they have done over things that never came to pass, and they might learn from that experience.

But they don't. They just keep on shitting in their pants over imaginary things.

Will they remember later they said European Jews were "imperiled"? Nope. Because that is the retard way.

Says the far left drone that still support Obamacare..

OK, so an ongoing holocaust is your standard.

Nope. Stop inventing straw man fallacies. Why can't you show me how many European Jews are being killed?

Well, you're not going to get that and when you do it will be too late.

Sorry. You are exposing a massive historical ignorance if you think there is any parallel whatsoever to the Holocaust or even it precursors.

It would require State level persecution to even approach the 1930s.
It isnt a strawman fallacy. Your standard was a significant percentage of French Jews killed. That is a holocaust. I dont know the numbers of Jews killed to date but certainly there have been many. One of the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo was Jewish.
How many would you like to see killed?

It' s too bad cocksuckers like you think they know stuff. So after there is a massacre maybe you'll think about preventing another one somewhere down the road, all the while proclaiming this time it's different.

We have no doors, Mr Silly.

There are no immigration laws of substance being enforced in this country any more.

That ship has sailed.

Why would we let in Jews when we don't let in Christians. We don't let Syrian Christians in. Just Syrian muslims.

I agree - given history, I understand their concern, but I think it's far from imperiled. There are other refugee groups in more dire need.

I thought that's what Israel was for?

Why should it be just Israel?

Is that a serious response? It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between petulance and ignorance.

Honestly SwimExpert, I found Coyote's response more intelligent and far more thought provoking than yours. Do you have an answer or just mouth shit?

I'd love to answer, but I really don't know if he's so ignorant that he does not understand how Israel came to exist (in order to be a home to "imperiled Jews") or if he's simply being petulant and contrary for the sake of being contrary. In either event, there's little use in trying to have a reasonable conversation with him.

From what I have seen, it's not a question of utility, it's a question of ability.
I'll watch.

I thought that's what Israel was for?

Why should it be just Israel?

Is that a serious response? It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between petulance and ignorance.

Honestly SwimExpert, I found Coyote's response more intelligent and far more thought provoking than yours. Do you have an answer or just mouth shit?

I'd love to answer, but I really don't know if he's so ignorant that he does not understand how Israel came to exist (in order to be a home to "imperiled Jews") or if he's simply being petulant and contrary for the sake of being contrary. In either event, there's little use in trying to have a reasonable conversation with him.

You could always ask (it's not rocket science). I understand perfectly why Israel exists but when it comes to refugee's - everyone needs to pitch in.

Why would we let in Jews when we don't let in Christians. We don't let Syrian Christians in. Just Syrian muslims.

I agree - given history, I understand their concern, but I think it's far from imperiled. There are other refugee groups in more dire need.
You dont think the fact that Jews are attacked frequently, targeted for it in fact, suggests they are in peril? Seriously?
Twilight for the Jews of Sweden Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And Muslims have been under attack by radical rightwing Christian groups with mosques firebombed and women attacked.

Forum List

Back