Should the right play the religion card?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Some Guy, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    Let's face it, those on the left. The race card is the left's #1 trump card. It's often used to describe why people disagree with Obama's policies or criticize his character or question his background. The reason for all this is simple: they're racists.

Should Romney defenders counter with the religion card? Mormonism has long been looked at as a little weird: the "crazy, not really a religion" religion. And beyond that, we already know that the left isn't crazy about religion in general: Christianity anyway.

Should the right start replying to all policy criticisms and character accusations in a similar way? "Why won't Romney produce 10 years of tax returns?" ... "You wouldn't be asking for that if he wasn't Mormon."

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,038
    Well the issue is truth....racism as expressed by the left is a joke and they claim people are racist by saying black people like watermellon......a true statement......but THEY dont like it.........No for the religion thing, the left hates religions and ones that are as republican as mormons.....so they attack it....
    So yeah I would use it, truth is truth..

3. ConzHateUSA

ConzHateUSA BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111
    You are an idiot, and we dont debate idiots, we laugh at them like the rest of the planet

[​IMG]

I am not trying to be controversial or insulting, I am simply informing you and your bigot hater friends here that you are vile and filthy and the planet laughs at you....sorry, just a fact.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  4. Some Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    ConzHateUSA now teaching "Easier to write a bunch of nonsense and post a picture of Boosh then actually provide a coherent thought 101." Sign up now.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    I'm sure Obama will be the one shining the light the most on Willard for being a mormon, and for good reason. Many, if not most americans think the Mormons are a nutty cult.

6. Some Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    So, Obama is a bigot against Mormons? Even better for the idea of using that in the campaign.

7. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,856

Do you know how absolutely funny you are? Seriously are you being serious when in the same comment you say:
    "you are an idiot and we don't debate idiots"...
    THEN you say "I am not trying to be insulting..and your bigot hater"...

Did you not see the incongruity of those two statements ?
    Seriously are you seeking some type of mental adjustment because you are exhibiting classic primary symptoms of bipolar disorder are dramatic and unpredictable mood swings!
    First you call us idiots then you apologize for being insulting... and in the same sentence insult! Classic bipolar symptoms!!!

8. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    What fantasy land are you getting that from? :cuckoo:

Just bringing to light that fact alone that Willard is a mormon will have many people running away from him.

9. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,038

And so is liberalism, which is why they hide their nutty ideas and then "evolve" to positions they already had.......gotta break it in slowly so they dont know.....

10. Too Tall

Too Tall Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +219
    When was the last time you saw a planet laugh, and what was the name of the drug you were taking?