Should the right play the religion card?

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Jan 19, 2010
Let's face it, those on the left. The race card is the left's #1 trump card. It's often used to describe why people disagree with Obama's policies or criticize his character or question his background. The reason for all this is simple: they're racists.

Should Romney defenders counter with the religion card? Mormonism has long been looked at as a little weird: the "crazy, not really a religion" religion. And beyond that, we already know that the left isn't crazy about religion in general: Christianity anyway.

Should the right start replying to all policy criticisms and character accusations in a similar way? "Why won't Romney produce 10 years of tax returns?" ... "You wouldn't be asking for that if he wasn't Mormon."

Last edited:
Well the issue is truth....racism as expressed by the left is a joke and they claim people are racist by saying black people like watermellon......a true statement......but THEY dont like it.........No for the religion thing, the left hates religions and ones that are as republican as mormons.....so they attack it....
So yeah I would use it, truth is truth..

Let's face it, those on the left. The race card is the left's #1 trump card. It's often used to describe why people disagree with Obama's policies or criticize his character or question his background. The reason for all this is simple: they're racists.

Should Romney defenders counter with the religion card? Mormonism has long been looked at as a little weird: the "crazy, not really a religion" religion. And beyond that, we already know that the left isn't crazy about religion in general: Christianity anyway.

Should the right start replying to all policy criticisms and character accusations in a similar way? "Why won't Romney produce 10 years of tax returns?" ... "You wouldn't be asking for that if he wasn't Mormon."

You are an idiot, and we dont debate idiots, we laugh at them like the rest of the planet

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

I am not trying to be controversial or insulting, I am simply informing you and your bigot hater friends here that you are vile and filthy and the planet laughs at you....sorry, just a fact.

Last edited:

You are an idiot, and we dont debate idiots, we laugh at them like the rest of the planet

I am not trying to be controversial or insulting, I am simply informing you and your bigot hater friends here that you are vile and filthy and the planet laughs at you....sorry, just a fact.

ConzHateUSA now teaching "Easier to write a bunch of nonsense and post a picture of Boosh then actually provide a coherent thought 101." Sign up now.

I'm sure Obama will be the one shining the light the most on Willard for being a mormon, and for good reason. Many, if not most americans think the Mormons are a nutty cult.

I'm sure Obama will be the one shining the light the most on Willard for being a mormon, and for good reason. Many, if not most americans think the Mormons are a nutty cult.

So, Obama is a bigot against Mormons? Even better for the idea of using that in the campaign.

Do you know how absolutely funny you are? Seriously are you being serious when in the same comment you say:
"you are an idiot and we don't debate idiots"...
THEN you say "I am not trying to be insulting..and your bigot hater"...

Did you not see the incongruity of those two statements ?
Seriously are you seeking some type of mental adjustment because you are exhibiting classic primary symptoms of bipolar disorder are dramatic and unpredictable mood swings!
First you call us idiots then you apologize for being insulting... and in the same sentence insult! Classic bipolar symptoms!!!

So, Obama is a bigot against Mormons? Even better for the idea of using that in the campaign.

What fantasy land are you getting that from? :cuckoo:

Just bringing to light that fact alone that Willard is a mormon will have many people running away from him.

And so is liberalism, which is why they hide their nutty ideas and then "evolve" to positions they already had.......gotta break it in slowly so they dont know.....

When was the last time you saw a planet laugh, and what was the name of the drug you were taking?

So it's okay to use Romney's Mormonism against him.

But, somehow, Obama's relationship with Wright has no bearing on a presidential candidate.

got it
:thup:

But, somehow, Obama's relationship with Wright has no bearing on a presidential candidate.

got it

Aren't the left just hysterical?

got it

all the religion card.

The obama nutty racist preacher or Jeffs the Moremoan.

The only reason "the race card" enjoys any level of effectiveness is due to the intellectually bankrupt fools who give it life. These same individuals will suddenly get all rational if the tactic is used against them, so any attempt would be useless.

Conservatives need to keep hammering on the REAL issues, ie: the economy, Obama's failed policies, the blatantly obvious fact that Obama cannot be taken at his word and the fact the "fundamental change" is only necessary in third world shit holes.

We need to keep it real, mature, intelligent, relevant and let the race baiters choke on their own hate and baseless rhetoric. ;)

got it

Aren't the left just hysterical?

You left out a "p" and an "o" in there somewhere
:eusa_shifty:

That's cuz morms ARE a nutty cult. OMFG, I just wish every single pub/pot could get to know a morm up close and personal. I can guarantee they would not want one of these crackpots for prez.

http://www.mormonwiki.org/Lying_for_the_Lord
Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
(Lots of good info at both these links. rw's - Its not for you. You need to go read the blaze.)

And Mittens is a chronic liar

The Creepy Small Lies of the Romney Campaign | Mother Jones
See my sig for more.

Why have none of the usual rw's been against Mittens' smarmy little lies? Why do they embrace Mittens lies?

WHY are these fools so happy that their candidate has said he will take every cent they've got and give it to his poor needy 1% cronies?

That's cuz morms ARE a nutty cult. OMFG, I just wish every single pub/pot could get to know a morm up close and personal. I can guarantee they would not want one of these crackpots for prez.

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org
Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
(Lots of good info at both these links. rw's - Its not for you. You need to go read the blaze.)

See my sig for more.

Why have none of the usual rw's been against Mittens' smarmy little lies? Why do they embrace Mittens lies?

WHY are these fools so happy that their candidate has said he will take every cent they've got and give it to his poor needy 1% cronies?

The red bolded is even worse than what Jeremiah said and you call Mormons kooks?

:cuckoo:

RevWright told the truth about racism in the US, but to address your comment -

No, actually, its not okay.

Personally, I find it scary that every single prez has been a christian. Our country is in the hands of a person who talks to nonexistent super beings. They've believed in some really very fucking crazy crap.

Some have believed in magic water or magic smoke. Mittens' morm cult is just one more in a long line of crazy.

We will have arrived at an important place in our history when a politician comes right out and admits that they do not believe in Magic Sky Fairies.

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org

See my sig for more.

The red bolded is even worse than what Jeremiah said and you call Mormons kooks?

:cuckoo:

OH

MY

Friggin

Gawd

THAT is what you're upset with?

Heck, you (and your pub/pot buds) use worse language than that every day.

You're in the kitchen.

Too hot?

You know what to do.

Forum List

Back