Should the Georgia politicians trying to remove Fani Willis be arrested for perverting the course of justice

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Gov isnt having it and has pointed out that there is a constitutional route that could be taken. Is this not an attempt to intimidate a prosecutor ?

Should these people be locked up for interference in a case ? Why is the judge not taking action ?

I am not sure if you have the same law in the US but you will have something similar.

Shouldnt Gym Jordan be roped in on the same chrge as well ?

The Gov isnt having it and has pointed out that there is a constitutional route that could be taken. Is this not an attempt to intimidate a prosecutor ?

Should these people be locked up for interference in a case ? Why is the judge not taking action ?

I am not sure if you have the same law in the US but you will have something similar.

They can legally remove her according to their State Constitution.

Most likely they will, too; And the leftist ShitLords will REEEEE!

Pucker your butts, because it's coming!

No. The system works as is.

They can legally remove her according to their State Constitution.

Most likely they will, too; And the leftist ShitLords will REEEEE!

Pucker your butts, because it's coming!
They werent trying to do it legally according to the Gov. That is the ones not on trial of course.
And Gym has no standing there. Its just performative.

So trials should be politicised ?
Wow.

Did you really just type that?

:auiqs.jpg:

A political trial . . . should not be politicized. . . :dunno:

We are reaching peak irony, levels of irony not yet reached on this forum . . .

iu

Why not? Your party is halfway there. Might as well go full on Stalin

No.

Isnt indicting the leading opposition candidate for the Presidency interfering with the 2024 elections? Of course it is, but since you are queer, you dont give a shit, so take your Britstain shit and shut up, we dont need your opinion on US elections.

/----/ No.

So trials should be politicised ? is that what you want ?
Everybody hould be entitled to a fair trial. Even trump.

This IS a political trial, Tommy. Ms. Willis is a political operative waging legal war for her leader, Sleepy Joe in an attempt to try and rig the 2024 election.

If her political opponents in the Georgia legislature want to confront her politically, its all fair game.

They werent trying to do it legally according to the Gov. That is the ones not on trial of course.
And Gym has no standing there. Its just performative.
What the governor pointed out was that they couldn't get enough votes in the state legislature to do it that way, but they can also

establish a small committee to do the same thing. And yes it can be proven she is derelict in duty and abusing her office.

Forum List

Back