Should the federal trials against Donald Trump be televised?

The cases against Trump should never make it to trial.

But, since Justice is just a quaint concept in the politicized realm of the DOJ and Manhattan, they likely go to trial.

The NY State case could be televised. I don’t believe federal cases will be.

But, since Justice is just a quaint concept in the politicized realm of the DOJ and Manhattan, they likely go to trial.

Remember how you claimed Alvin Bragg would never indict Trump, halftard?

Any more bright ideas? :abgg2q.jpg:

Should Trump's hanging be televised when he's convicted of treason?

You worship the god trump.

He's just a fat, repulsive old man to me. I saw him in NYC in the early 1980s at the Barbizon. He was slim, soft looking and a creepy predator even then. Sort of a sissy. He isn't appealing as a man. But, then I'm a Southerner and unfamiliar with posers.

No. I don’t recall. Link it.

I have more in any given moment than you’ve ever had or will ever have.

Muddle on, ya hapless bitch.
You mad, Cuz? :abgg2q.jpg:

What will you do when the Judge slaps Trump with a gag a maggot order?

He's just a fat, repulsive old man to me. I saw him in NYC in the early 1980s at the Barbizon. He was slim, soft looking and a creepy predator even then. Sort of a sissy. He isn't appealing as a man. But, then I'm a Southerner and unfamiliar with posers.
You want to marry him.

Trump was effeminate and creepy when he was 40. I think smarmy describes him best. He would lower his eyes and tilt his head like some girl.. in some seduction scene. Creepy.
So your desire for him knows no bounds.

Nope. My husband is a real man .. from Georgia and South Carolina. He's still going strong, but he had the body of an Adonis and the appetites of... a healthy, secure man.
Lol, I bet he needs an opthalmologist.

Trump was effeminate and creepy when he was 40. I think smarmy describes him best. He would lower his eyes and tilt his head like some girl.. in some seduction scene. Creepy.
So your desire for him knows no bounds.
Nope. My husband is a real man .. from Georgia and South Carolina. He's still going strong, but he had the body of an Adonis and the appetites of... a healthy, secure man.

This is the place where a gentleman would have backed off …

Lol, I bet he needs an opthalmologist.

Oh well.

And by the way, miketx , Trump was creepy and effeminate back then, despite his father sending him to a military school to toughen him up. He was a rich dandy, hanging out at Studio 54. That’s where he learned his little “shuffle” move. He was always just a well-dressed poseur. Damn, hanging out with beautiful young women (and some mafia types) at studio 54 — and he never even learned to dance the Hustle!

:dance:

Last edited:
This is the place where a gentleman would have backed off …

Oh well.

And by the way, miketx , Trump was creepy and effeminate back then, despite his father sending him to a military school to toughen him up. He was a rich dandy, hanging out at Studio 54. That’s where he learned his little “shuffle” move. He was always just a well-dressed poseur. Damn, hanging out with beautiful young women (and some mafia types) at studio 54 — and he never even learned to dance the Hustle!

:dance:
Like you know all about him.

And how many of these people are going to watch the whole thing? It'll still be an editing job.

Everyone doesn’t have to watch it, but enough will watch it so that the truth is out there.

If we have to hear about it from some baised news source (every news source), then people won’t know the truth and everyone will be claiming they are lying about what really happened.

As toxic as this whole thing is, best to let anyone who wants to watch is live as it’s happening, do so.

Forum List

Back