Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

What's this all about? What would you suggest?

• It's a political hit. Duggars sue.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's a simple revelation. It's fair to use someone's juvenile record to expose and destroy them.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It's a random revelation. Not sure if the Duggars should sue or not.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a random revelation. But the Duggars should sue anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sil's severely narrowed focus on same-sex pedophilia instead of all pedophilia is what guts her whole argument.

The one the poster is making a big deal out of involves two OLD men. That is pedophilia, according to this Silhouette poster, but a brother who actually DID molest little children . . . no biggie according to this nutty poster.

this happened HOW MANY years ago? Now tell us why it is so important now and it should be broadcast to the country. ? the guy resigned....Just like a few politicians did like the perv. Democrat Andy the Weenie Weiner and a few more..... what more do these people want from them?
Nothing more then the complete destruction of the Christan religion is what they want.

So . . . why don't you tell us what things you do that would make you feel you are a true Christian.

Correction: "In Touch" appears to have outed the boy's juvenile record. So apply all the questions and responses thusly. Moderator can/should change the title etc to reflect who is responsible.

A stunning and very alarming report has emerged involving the Duggar family.

According to a recently uncovered police report,
Josh Duggar, one of the many stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, allegedly molested five girls — some of whom, were reportedly his sisters — starting in 2002. He was around 14 at the time...
So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age. And the father went to the police with the information and put his son through that and counselling too. Family ashamed, hesitant as to what to do/how to handle this boy's surging hormones and the girls who engaged with him too.. What a shocker. Newsflash, 14 year old boy can't control himself, gets in trouble with father/police. Has to go to counseling.

This is a smear story, of course. One wonders who it was who dug into the boy's juvenile record. Aren't those supposed to be sealed? I wonder who could be behind dethroning someone fighting for traditional marriage?

This will destroy the otherwise wholesome show "19 Kids and Counting" in more than just killing it on TLC, it will sully Christianity forever in the minds of millions of viewers. And this of course was the ultimate goal.

Christians aren't perfect people. In fact, they come to the church and cling to it because they know precisely that they aren't perfect and wish to improve their lives day by day under the watchful eye of God. You might have heard sermons referring to everyone as "a sinner"? That's because that's the premise that the entire religion works off of.

Meanwhile yesterday was "Harvey Milk Day" in California where millions of school kids were forced to idolize a serial pervert who, aging into his 40s, was preying on young teen boys on drugs, runaways, one after the other in a fixed and untreated, unapologetic, even boastful sexuality that's celebrated by LGBTs (the wolf pack almost certainly behind the Oprah franchise that exposed Josh Duggar) "across the nation and the world"..

If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did and was punished for/put into rehabilitation for when he was a juvenile. I wonder what Oprah did as a juvenile and how would she react if it was used to completely destroy her financial enterprise?

This is a hit while the US Supreme Court deliberates the gay marriage question IMHO. As if two wrongs make a right. Or some orchestrated "logic" to "deduce" that if any Christian has sinned in their past, that automatically makes their religion ruined by association. You cannot become a Christian unless you are a sinner. It's the direction they want to head, not the achieved goal that matters. The direction the LGBT cult wants people to head is "why bother? Just do what feels good at the time no matter what". I'm sure they'd make excellent institutionally-blessed "parents".. Much better to place a child in a family that would never turn them into police for sexual experimentation than one who would..

Interesting how all this was spurred on. Read this (it's almost always an anonymous source when this stuff happens...particularly troubling when it comes to exposing people from a juvenile record):

At some point after Josh admitted the sexual abuse to his family, the police report states, a family friend apparently wrote a letter detailing the entire scandal, the family’s involvement, and the alleged victims. That letter was folded up and placed in a book, which was eventually loaned to a member of the Duggars’ church, who discovered the letter inside.

2006: A source only identified as “a 61-year-old woman” emails Harpo Studios ahead of the family’s scheduled appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show and “warns” producers about Josh’s alleged sexual misconduct. From inTouch: Josh Duggar Accused of Molesting Several Sisters as a Teen Reports

So if I wanted to completely defame a juvenile (or use the juvenile record of a person to defame them as an adult) all I'd have to do is write to the Oprah Winfrey Show anonymously and "warn" them about alleged misconduct of the target (while he was 14 years old) and that's it: destruction complete!

Yep, I think she'd be suing ASAP. What would you do if it was your son? Or you as a 14 year old?
Reading your posts on this thread it is quite obvious that you condone this behavior simply because the victims were girls. You really are a POS.

Yes, since I've been here, I've definitely noticed the so-called Christians and their hatred for women and wanting to oppress women. They make me sick, honestly.

Jeri, the family, if it was going to hold itself out as a Christian paragon, has to do full disclosure.

So your argument does not matter at all.

What does matter the Duggar repentance story continues in public as it should.

Abraham walked with God but lied about Sarah claiming she was his sister because he was in fear for his life. King David walked with God and committed adultery with Bathsheba and later had her husband killed. Samson walked with God and slept with Pagan women - two betrayed him and the latter one was responsible for turning him over to the Philistines which resulted ultimately in his death.

A person's walk with God is between them and God and the LORD does not require us to go on television and confess our sins when we repented of them years ago!

It is written:
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Hear the words of David!

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Psalm 51:4

If God forgave this young mans sin when he was a boy of 14 yrs of age - then who are you to remind others of what God has already forgave? Have you no fear of the LORD, Jake?
Well, he might be square with the Lord, but man's law is a bit more hard-nosed about that kind of thing.

Correction: "In Touch" appears to have outed the boy's juvenile record. So apply all the questions and responses thusly. Moderator can/should change the title etc to reflect who is responsible.

A stunning and very alarming report has emerged involving the Duggar family.

According to a recently uncovered police report,
Josh Duggar, one of the many stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, allegedly molested five girls — some of whom, were reportedly his sisters — starting in 2002. He was around 14 at the time...
So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age. And the father went to the police with the information and put his son through that and counselling too. Family ashamed, hesitant as to what to do/how to handle this boy's surging hormones and the girls who engaged with him too.. What a shocker. Newsflash, 14 year old boy can't control himself, gets in trouble with father/police. Has to go to counseling.

This is a smear story, of course. One wonders who it was who dug into the boy's juvenile record. Aren't those supposed to be sealed? I wonder who could be behind dethroning someone fighting for traditional marriage?

This will destroy the otherwise wholesome show "19 Kids and Counting" in more than just killing it on TLC, it will sully Christianity forever in the minds of millions of viewers. And this of course was the ultimate goal.

Christians aren't perfect people. In fact, they come to the church and cling to it because they know precisely that they aren't perfect and wish to improve their lives day by day under the watchful eye of God. You might have heard sermons referring to everyone as "a sinner"? That's because that's the premise that the entire religion works off of.

Meanwhile yesterday was "Harvey Milk Day" in California where millions of school kids were forced to idolize a serial pervert who, aging into his 40s, was preying on young teen boys on drugs, runaways, one after the other in a fixed and untreated, unapologetic, even boastful sexuality that's celebrated by LGBTs (the wolf pack almost certainly behind the Oprah franchise that exposed Josh Duggar) "across the nation and the world"..

If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did and was punished for/put into rehabilitation for when he was a juvenile. I wonder what Oprah did as a juvenile and how would she react if it was used to completely destroy her financial enterprise?

This is a hit while the US Supreme Court deliberates the gay marriage question IMHO. As if two wrongs make a right. Or some orchestrated "logic" to "deduce" that if any Christian has sinned in their past, that automatically makes their religion ruined by association. You cannot become a Christian unless you are a sinner. It's the direction they want to head, not the achieved goal that matters. The direction the LGBT cult wants people to head is "why bother? Just do what feels good at the time no matter what". I'm sure they'd make excellent institutionally-blessed "parents".. Much better to place a child in a family that would never turn them into police for sexual experimentation than one who would..

Interesting how all this was spurred on. Read this (it's almost always an anonymous source when this stuff happens...particularly troubling when it comes to exposing people from a juvenile record):

At some point after Josh admitted the sexual abuse to his family, the police report states, a family friend apparently wrote a letter detailing the entire scandal, the family’s involvement, and the alleged victims. That letter was folded up and placed in a book, which was eventually loaned to a member of the Duggars’ church, who discovered the letter inside.

2006: A source only identified as “a 61-year-old woman” emails Harpo Studios ahead of the family’s scheduled appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show and “warns” producers about Josh’s alleged sexual misconduct. From inTouch: Josh Duggar Accused of Molesting Several Sisters as a Teen Reports

So if I wanted to completely defame a juvenile (or use the juvenile record of a person to defame them as an adult) all I'd have to do is write to the Oprah Winfrey Show anonymously and "warn" them about alleged misconduct of the target (while he was 14 years old) and that's it: destruction complete!

Yep, I think she'd be suing ASAP. What would you do if it was your son? Or you as a 14 year old?

You brought up something I was wondering also. A minors records are sealed. Just by what means did the media obtain this information?

It was obtained by the Freedom of Information Act I believe.
Are juvenile records obtainable via the FOIA? That is troubling. Then again, some law and order types want to try kids younger than 14 as adults.

In case anyone is curious, here is the actual police report. So you don't have to listen to hearsay.

- Album on Imgur

If you're interested, I'd take a look sooner rather than later. The original record has already been destroyed per court order after its release. And they are seeking to have the document pulled from the InTouch website.

The Duggar family *really* doesn't want you to be able to see this document.
So you seem fine with breaking the law in showing a minors sealed record?

Duggar isn't a minor.

Sil, you will never have the wide respect and renown you so desperately desire until you condemn all pedophilia as much as you condemn Marriage Equality, until you hurt for the Duggar girls and for those who are preyed on by homosexuals. Until you do for all child victims.

But you have not, so you are a fraud.

..nah, the real frauds are:

1. The people professing faux-outrage at the girls Dugger allegedly molested, who walk around with Harvey Milk stamps in their wallet and

2. The Oprah people/MSM who waited 9 years after knowing, to break the Duggar story. (remember, they're the ones complaining that the parents waiting just months were negligent in their duties to inform).
Why will you not condemn Duggar for his sexual assaults on his sisters?

The point of this thread is the LGBT/MSM faux-outrage about Duggar molesting girls. So the reference to their reverence for Harvey Milk as a sexual icon is more than fair game.
The point of thread is that you will not condemn Duggar's acts.

Sil's severely narrowed focus on same-sex pedophilia instead of all pedophilia is what guts her whole argument.

The one the poster is making a big deal out of involves two OLD men. That is pedophilia, according to this Silhouette poster, but a brother who actually DID molest little children . . . no biggie according to this nutty poster.

this happened HOW MANY years ago? Now tell us why it is so important now and it should be broadcast to country. ? the guy resigned what more do these people want from them?

Oh, so if it was a long time ago, it's okay?
Unless you are Methuselah 12 years is a long time ago.

WTF does this even mean? How about trying to make sense? That would be good.
How about you read a book

this happened HOW MANY years ago? Now tell us why it is so important now and it should be broadcast to country. ? the guy resigned what more do these people want from them?

I think you need to read my post again. Your response makes NO sense.

Actually, they look very nice in dresses.

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

430e20fd75262e90437ab994129a2b54.jpg

Wow... they are really very pretty. A natural, dont have to try so hard kind of pretty.
When Id hear things about the family I always pictured victorian, hair in buns, long dresses and aprons. :laugh: holding wash basin

Sil, you will never have the wide respect and renown you so desperately desire until you condemn all pedophilia as much as you condemn Marriage Equality, until you hurt for the Duggar girls and for those who are preyed on by homosexuals. Until you do for all child victims.

But you have not, so you are a fraud.

..nah, the real frauds are:

1. The people professing faux-outrage at the girls Dugger allegedly molested, who walk around with Harvey Milk stamps in their wallet and

2. The Oprah people/MSM who waited 9 years after knowing, to break the Duggar story. (remember, they're the ones complaining that the parents waiting just months were negligent in their duties to inform).
Why will you not condemn Duggar for his sexual assaults on his sisters?

It's hard to believe that people will put partisanship above children.

WOnder if they hid it because of denail. Horrible family problems
Jeri, the family, if it was going to hold itself out as a Christian paragon, has to do full disclosure.

So your argument does not matter at all.

What does matter the Duggar repentance story continues in public as it should.

When these problems came up...they should have cancelled the show and focused on their own issues. Many families have horrible problems. Although Im positive some people would have dug them through the mud anyway.
They shouldnt sue.

It makes perfect sense if you are not an ignorant fool.

No it doesn't make any sense. Explain how it makes sense. Perhaps you have a problem with reading comprehension too. Not surprising, as I've found many dummies on this site.

No it doesn't make any sense. Explain how it makes sense. Perhaps you have a problem with reading comprehension too. Not surprising, as I've found many dummies on this site.
Read a book

Read a book

I think that's what you need to do, considering you can't read and/or comprehend what it is you are reading.

So, how about you explain how that comment made sense in relation to my post. Oh, that's right, you cannot because you were either lying or just stupid.

I'll do it if it'll stop the silly back and forth spam; the name Methuselah is commonly used to refer to anything of great age.

I'll do it if it'll stop the silly back and forth spam; the name Methuselah is commonly used to refer to anything of great age.

Well, you did a really crappy job. How does that relate to my post?

...Thanatos was basically saying that it happened so long ago he [Thanatos] feels it is no longer relevant, that Josh isn't the same person today as he was 12 years ago - something akin to "he grew out of it." (Correct me if I'm wrong there Thanatos)

Well, you did a really crappy job. How does that relate to my post?

...Thanatos was basically saying that it happened so long ago he [Thanatos] feels it is no longer relevant, that Josh isn't the same person today as he was 12 years ago - something akin to "he grew out of it." (Correct me if I'm wrong there Thanatos)

No, he was responding to this post of mine.

So, he was wrong and now he doesn't want to admit it because he's a jerk. End of story.

Forum List

Back