Teacher predators who groom victims

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
We need to be aware that not only male teachers abuse their students in our public schools. Female teachers groom and prepare their victims also. "Former teacher Brianne Altice pleads guilty in sex abuse case" here in Utah last April. The facts of this case indicates she, at 35, was not riding in her first rodeo.

Former teacher Brianne Altice pleads guilty in sex abuse case KSL.com

The facts of the case reveal that she was quite competent at grooming and preparing her prey.

Makes me sick to think that we do not treat female perpetrators the same as we do males either.

I know, it's funny to joke around about "he's the luckiest guy in school" and "why did he tell" and such , but the fact is underage males are negatively affected the same as underage females.

• Banned
Not quite, dd, but there are many more, it seems, than times past.

Imagine an older woman grooming a young male for prey.

Makes me sick to think that we do not treat female perpetrators the same as we do males either.

I know, it's funny to joke around about "he's the luckiest guy in school" and "why did he tell" and such , but the fact is underage males are negatively affected the same as underage females.
I had a few hot babe teachers who I wish had negatively affected me.

Female teacher are getting more attention, and publicity because there are fewer of them. The occurrence of male teachers abusing students is so common that it's not even publicized much any more.

When boys are abused, it's big new, poor boys. When girls are abused everyone yawns and goes back to what they are doing. It's a huge double standard.

• Banned
Female teacher are getting more attention, and publicity because there are fewer of them. The occurrence of male teachers abusing students is so common that it's not even publicized much any more.

When boys are abused, it's big new, poor boys. When girls are abused everyone yawns and goes back to what they are doing. It's a huge double standard.
The double standard is that female teachers have been getting far more lenient sentences. Not so much anymore. Good deal. I know in NV the DAs are going after lesbian assaults by female teachers very, very hard.

There is no blase about the male teachers abusing the students: they get hammered more often than the female teachers.

So, DL, I think you are pushing the female version of 'we hate boys.' Too bad to be you.

I'm one of the few that says maybe there should be a double standard to a point.

I told the story recently of when I was around 7 or 8 and I was being examined by a nurse. My mom was talking to the MD right in the room when the nurse was prodding me laying on the table. The nurse, a young, great looking woman, let her hand slip below my pant line and she fondled my balls and gave me a short smile and a wink. Far from being scarred for life, I'm still amazed that one of my fondest childhood memory is when I was sexually molested by a hot nurse.

The point is, if it were a male nurse doing that to an 8 year old girl, it would be seen differently. It might not be a fond memory for her like it was for me. Boys and girls are not the same and maybe boys enjoy a little harmless flirtation by adult women they find attractive. I think that society has struck the right balance, punishing women who go too far and enter into sexual relationships with minor boys, but otherwise letting anything that falls short of that fly under the radar.

So I vote for the status quo.

I'm one of the few that says maybe there should be a double standard to a point.

I told the story recently of when I was around 7 or 8 and I was being examined by a nurse. My mom was talking to the MD right in the room when the nurse was prodding me laying on the table. The nurse, a young, great looking woman, let her hand slip below my pant line and she fondled my balls and gave me a short smile and a wink. Far from being scarred for life, I'm still amazed that one of my fondest childhood memory is when I was sexually molested by a hot nurse.

The point is, if it were a male nurse doing that to an 8 year old girl, it would be seen differently. It might not be a fond memory for her like it was for me. Boys and girls are not the same and maybe boys enjoy a little harmless flirtation by adult women they find attractive. I think that society has struck the right balance, punishing women who go too far and enter into sexual relationships with minor boys, but otherwise letting anything that falls short of that fly under the radar.

That nurse was a cross dresser. Now you're scarred for life!

That nurse was a cross dresser. Now you're scarred for life!

Not a chance!

I have to agree that inappropriate touching by women on young men is probably far less emotionally damaging, for most young men.

However, I don't think the law should /see/ any difference, IF a young man comes forward, then it's clearly an emotional issue for him.

Forum List

Back