Should stupid people procreate?

What is this thread really about? Are we talking eugenics here?

IMO, dumb people may be dumb but at least they are stable. The smarter people are, the crazier they are, in my experience.
Just a spoof of another thread.

I sort of got that idea after I saw that thread. Now I understand the cold bitch thread too.

Last edited:
Yrs ago someone gave me a dvd about how America was taken over in 1913 by jp morgan, carnege & rockafellor when over xmas, bribed senators, passed the federal reserve act and took over managing our money. now the debt grows and grows and the bigger it gets, the more they own us. I have no doubt the story is true. Ron Paul is the only one that has the balls to say this, and you see how they stay away from him. Dems and gop all know this is true.

Anyways, back to my point. My grandmother gave me these old american history books. In them they tell the story of america from start to about 1970. I read about the guilded age and the jl goulds of the world, the rr tycoons, then oil, cars.

I read how ruthless and greedy jp morgan, carnege and rockafellor were. And to think we gave them the power of our financed?

Then I read on and it seems like a pattern. Every once in awhile the rich make a power move.

Viet nam, great depression, iraq, civil war,

Its desaster capitalism and or shock doctrine type shit.

I can't believe they are stealing $700 billion. Why not $100 billion now and the rest in 2009.

Cool and all, but not much to do with the topic at hand. However I also still prefer hard books, paper rules for reading. I like to have the copy ready to look at again when I need it.

of course stupid people should procreate!! who else would the rest of up have to point and laugh at?

Forum List

Back