Should stupid people procreate?

Ok, minus the homos.

How is rape, murder, child molesting, natural?

Waiting for your answer answer. :eusa_angel:

Okay, here is the scientific answer:

The desire to do these things is completely natural, though often misinterpreted. Rapists for instance are responding to a desire to control another person, they do not allow themselves a creative or non-destructive outlet, thus result in the violent and naturally occuring reaction (again check my previous post on being a 'higher' species). Child molesting comes again from a control aspect though the root of the problem and which natural desire they are failing to to let out creatively or constructively varies depending on the case, often it is a lack of hormonal control, sometimes it is because they cannot stand seeing a truly innocent person (the case with most priests is a combination of the two) or it is a desire to be in complete control of the person (the case when parents do it to their children and the most common case). Murder is just too complex to explain here, but here's an idea, why don't you actually look something up instead of listening to some idiotic priest who REALLY shouldn't be talking about science at all and is probably the worst being on the planet themselves.

It is a given that stupidity has been observed in the animal kingdom and most reasonable people accept that by and large morons, both human and animal, are born that way. That is to say their attraction to their own idiocy is neither a choice, nor is it a product of their environment. I've also heard many people suggest that it's a natural mechanism for keeping populations in check. Personally, I think this is a very reasonable hypothesis. And that's what led me to ask the philosophical question, should stupid people procreate? If it truly is nature's population control mechanism, then isn't that just another way of nature saying this is the end of the line for this genetic combination? Of course we know that existing technology enables us to circumvent nature's intent in this case, but just because we can, does that make it a good idea?

Poor Democrats. Now you want them dead.

Yikes, you must have run into some pretty bad priests in your time.

Most I've met are intelligent and good-hearted. Don't stereotype the bunch based on the few bad apples.

I admit there are a few, but I do not actually judge them until I meet them, unless they are proven guilty of a crime. That's why I didn't say all, it's just easy to see that the poster is listening to one of those priests which do fit the bill.

I didn't see anything scientific in your answer.

What priest are you talking about?

Here's an idea, why not look it up yourself, you are boring me now. Try looking for books that contain information not skewed by any group, you know, REAL science instead of you blathering.

Here's an idea, why not look it up yourself, you are boring me now. Try looking for books that contain information not skewed by any group, you know, REAL science instead of you blathering.
What you posted wasn't scientific. in any, way, shape, or forum.

Plus you didn't provide a link to your so called scientific answer.

Even if I did bother with the thousands of links of human psychology that support my post, you wouldn't read them anyway because they disagree with anything you think is reality and it would challenge your preconceived notions of that false reality. I use to be like you, then I read stuff, lots and lots of stuff. Books ranging from hard science to psychological crap. Try it, it's fun. Also, the first place to start is with Encyclopedia Brittanica A-Z (Yes, I have been reading them since I was 12 and from A-Z in order). You don't remember ALL of it, but the more often you read it the more you learn.

What is this thread really about? Are we talking eugenics here?

IMO, dumb people may be dumb but at least they are stable. The smarter people are, the crazier they are, in my experience.

What is this thread really about? Are we talking eugenics here?

IMO, dumb people may be dumb but at least they are stable. The smarter people are, the crazier they are, in my experience.

*smirks* I know I am insane ... wait .... shhhhhh .... don't let anyone know that.

Republicans want to put in the bill that you can't go to a bankruptsy judge on a 1st home or second, but yes on 3 homes or more.

How many homes does John have again?

If you don't vote for obama, you are either really rich or really really stupid.

See you at the debates John. Thanks for parachuting in and fucking things up.

John Boehner, eat a dick.

ps. Young republicans are not following Mccain and Bush's orders. Do I sense a mutiny?

That isn't hate speech.

I don't hate anyone.

I was just making an observation. :cool:

Kitten answers that better than I can.
Besides, I've read enough of your hate talk about homosexuals to know where you were headed.

Last edited:
Even if I did bother with the thousands of links of human psychology that support my post, you wouldn't read them anyway because they disagree with anything you think is reality and it would challenge your preconceived notions of that false reality. I use to be like you, then I read stuff, lots and lots of stuff. Books ranging from hard science to psychological crap. Try it, it's fun. Also, the first place to start is with Encyclopedia Brittanica A-Z (Yes, I have been reading them since I was 12 and from A-Z in order). You don't remember ALL of it, but the more often you read it the more you learn.

Yrs ago someone gave me a dvd about how America was taken over in 1913 by jp morgan, carnege & rockafellor when over xmas, bribed senators, passed the federal reserve act and took over managing our money. now the debt grows and grows and the bigger it gets, the more they own us. I have no doubt the story is true. Ron Paul is the only one that has the balls to say this, and you see how they stay away from him. Dems and gop all know this is true.

Anyways, back to my point. My grandmother gave me these old american history books. In them they tell the story of america from start to about 1970. I read about the guilded age and the jl goulds of the world, the rr tycoons, then oil, cars.

I read how ruthless and greedy jp morgan, carnege and rockafellor were. And to think we gave them the power of our financed?

Then I read on and it seems like a pattern. Every once in awhile the rich make a power move.

Viet nam, great depression, iraq, civil war,

Its desaster capitalism and or shock doctrine type shit.

I can't believe they are stealing $700 billion. Why not $100 billion now and the rest in 2009.

Forum List

Back