Should Statues and Other Memorials To Harvey Milk Also Be Removed?

In fairness, should statues etc. of Harvey Milk displayed in public be removed also?

• Yes. A disgusting past is a disgusting past.

• No. It's different with Harvey Milk stuff

• I think people should be able to vote on what statues stay and which are removed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
One is either gay or they`re not. They can`t be recruited.

When I was a teenager, many a moon ago, adult homosexuals had indeed tried to recruit me when I was hitchhiking.

Now, of course I was not signed on as a gay back then.

The point I'm trying to make is this- these homosexuals would not be making an effort to recruit people if they thought the efforts were futile. They would stick to their own kind instead of "looking for sodomy in all the wrong places"
By that standard I tried to recruit many a young lady to be heterosexual with me.

What you call 'recruiting' is what we heterosexual men call hitting on girls.

Not at all,as I'm not a homosexual and never have been. If I a light in the loafers teen sashaying on the boulevard, clearly looking to take it in the keister, that would be a different thing. Further, BTW, since I was under 18 it was even worse as paedophilia isn't allowed either.

If homosexuals were just approaching adults who are in their own community to solicit them for sodomy, that's fine and its not recruitment. Approaching straight minors is a different story indeed.

Not aware of any Harvey Milk statues but we certainly shouldn't be honoring a pedophile.
I would suggest burning copies of Milk, the movie with Sean Penn, if any still exists.
They exist I believe in city hall in San Francisco. They are as offensive as having a statue of Hitler in a police station.
th

Millions flock to Graceland every year to celebrate Elvis.

When will we be seeing your campaign to tear down this statue?
Today. The point of this thread is that all offending statues must be removed. Plus, never could stand Elvis so no love lost here.

Harvey Milk sodomized minor & drug addled boys incapable of consent. His biographer, a gay man himself, documented that as fact. He called it Milk’s sexual “penchant”. And, he is celebrated by your cult not for music or other civic achievements other than being a public official who was brazenly open about being a statutory rapist of boys & young men on drugs. At least Elvis’ main accomplishment was music.

Today. The point of this thread is that all offending statues must be removed. Plus, never could stand Elvis so no love lost here.

Harvey Milk sodomized minor & drug addled boys incapable of consent. His biographer, a gay man himself, documented that as fact. He called it Milk’s sexual “penchant”. And, he is celebrated by your cult not for music or other civic achievements other than being a public official who was brazenly open about being a statutory rapist of boys & young men on drugs. At least Elvis’ main accomplishment was music.
Not sure what Elvis has to do with this.

Syriusly the spammer seems to think that statues of gay child rapist Harvey Milk should remain up as long as statues of Elvis do. I say that if both men were doing statutory rape then both should have statues torn down. She’s been quiet ever since I pointed this out.

Syriusly the spammer seems to think that statues of gay child rapist Harvey Milk should remain up as long as statues of Elvis do. I say that if both men were doing statutory rape then both should have statues torn down. She’s been quiet ever since I pointed this out.
Where is there any proof at all of statutory rape on the part of Elvis Presley? That's b.s.!

When I was a teenager, many a moon ago, adult homosexuals had indeed tried to recruit me when I was hitchhiking.

The point I'm trying to make is this- these homosexuals would not be making an effort to recruit people if they thought the efforts were futile. They would stick to their own kind instead of "looking for sodomy in all the wrong places"
By that standard I tried to recruit many a young lady to be heterosexual with me.

Not at all,as I'm not a homosexual and never have been. If I a light in the loafers teen sashaying on the boulevard, clearly looking to take it in the keister, that would be a different thing. Further, BTW, since I was under 18 it was even worse as paedophilia isn't allowed either.

If homosexuals were just approaching adults who are in their own community to solicit them for sodomy, that's fine and its not recruitment. Approaching straight minors is a different story indeed.

A fine- fine double standard you weave there.

I am just as much in favor of statutory rape laws as you appear to be. But you are confusing 'recruiting' with hitting on someone.

You think that gay guys are the only men who hit on minors? The courts are full of cases of adult men who hit and seduced on minor girls. And those men who hit on girls that aren't heterosexual? How is that any different than a gay guy hitting on a minor boy?

Its all wrong. But the straight guy hitting on the minor lesbian is not trying to 'recruit' her- he just wants sex with someone to legally have sex.

Leaving out age for now-how is it different when a gay guy hits on a guy- not knowing whether the guy is straight or gay- and when a straight guy hits on a girl- not knowing whether the girl is straight or gay?

Where is there any proof at all of statutory rape on the part of Elvis Presley? That's b.s.!
There is as much proof of Elvis committing statutory rape as there is Harvey Milk- actually more.
Because there are written comments by Priscilla about their sexual involvement when she was a minor- and she is still alive and could clarify that.

But neither Milk or Elvis were ever charged with any crimes against minors.

And Silhouette- in 5 years of pushing the same Milk lies- has never started a thread condemning Elvis for doing what she says Milk did.

Because this is not about Harvey Milk- this is about Silhouette's continued obsessive attack on homosexual Americans.

LOL I always love how Silly accuses me of spamming.

There is no proof that Milk ever committed statutory rape. There is more proof that Elvis did.

And the point of this thread is not about all offending statues being removed- otherwise you would have named Elvis too- this is about your endless obsessive hatred of gay Americans.

I am just as much in favor of statutory rape laws as you appear to be. But you are confusing 'recruiting' with hitting on someone.

You think that gay guys are the only men who hit on minors? The courts are full of cases of adult men who hit and seduced on minor girls. And those men who hit on girls that aren't heterosexual? How is that any different than a gay guy hitting on a minor boy?

Its all wrong. But the straight guy hitting on the minor lesbian is not trying to 'recruit' her- he just wants sex with someone to legally have sex.

Leaving out age for now-how is it different when a gay guy hits on a guy- not knowing whether the guy is straight or gay- and when a straight guy hits on a girl- not knowing whether the girl is straight or gay?

Homosexuals shouldn't be hitting on straight men at all. He should only hitting on people in his own community, regardless of the victim's age. They may think that its "ok", but straight men really don't go for that shit at all.

There is no proof that Milk ever committed statutory rape. There is more proof that Elvis did.

And the point of this thread is not about all offending statues being removed- otherwise you would have named Elvis too- this is about your endless obsessive hatred of gay Americans.
The proof is in Milk’s biography written by his friend, another gay guy who outlined his relationship with minor Jack McKinley & Milk’s penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems. You think he was picking up these boys who were legally unable to consent to take them home for tea?

The proof is in Milk’s biography written by his friend, another gay guy who outlined his relationship with minor Jack McKinley & Milk’s penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems. You think he was picking up these boys who were legally unable to consent to take them home for tea?
Remember Silly- unlike yourself- I have actually read the book.

As I have pointed out- nowhere in the book does it ever say that Milk had sex with a minor. Not anywhere.
The same book that mentioned 'young waifs' details many of the relationships in his life- the rest all in their 20's when Milk got involved. I provided them to you years ago when I had a copy of the book from the library- but you continue to lie about what is in the book.

There is a very obvious reason why you are still obsessing with this 5 years after your first thread on Milk at USMB- and why you haven't ever started a thread about Elvis accusing him of statutory rape- because for you it is all about attacking the gays.

You lie to attack gay Americans and you have been doing it here on USMB for 5 years now.

Remember Silly- unlike yourself- I have actually read the book.

As I have pointed out- nowhere in the book does it ever say that Milk had sex with a minor. Not anywhere.
The same book that mentioned 'young waifs' details many of the relationships in his life- the rest all in their 20's when Milk got involved. I provided them to you years ago when I had a copy of the book from the library- but you continue to lie about what is in the book.

There is a very obvious reason why you are still obsessing with this 5 years after your first thread on Milk at USMB- and why you haven't ever started a thread about Elvis accusing him of statutory rape- because for you it is all about attacking the gays.

You lie to attack gay Americans and you have been doing it here on USMB for 5 years now.

Sil lied her ass off about the content of Milk's biography?

Say it ain't so!

Homosexuals shouldn't be hitting on straight men at all. He should only hitting on people in his own community, regardless of the victim's age. They may think that its "ok", but straight men really don't go for that shit at all.

Not aware of any Harvey Milk statues but we certainly shouldn't be honoring a pedophile.
I would suggest burning copies of Milk, the movie with Sean Penn, if any still exists.
They exist I believe in city hall in San Francisco. They are as offensive as having a statue of Hitler in a police station.
th

Millions flock to Graceland every year to celebrate Elvis.

When will we be seeing your campaign to tear down this statue?

Can you quote his biograph 'documenting that as a fact'?

Because you're prone to lying your ass off it lets you hurt gay people.

Let's see, what's worse. Owning slaves (aka human beings) or fucking someone of your own gender?

Let's see, what's worse. Owning slaves (aka human beings) or fucking someone of your own gender?

When the "someone" in question is a child, I'm going to go with . . . about the same.

Remember though- when we talk about those who owned slaves- we know that they actually owned slaves- we have documented history.

Silly has proclaimed that Harvey Milk is a child rapist- even though not only was Milk never charged or convicted of any such crime, there is absolutely no evidence that he ever had sex with a minor.

And this is all part of a documented history of Silhouette's obsessive attacks on gay Americans. As I have pointed out for years I have shown Silhouette that the very same accusations could be made against Elvis Presley, and for years Silly has circled around on a regular basis and started threads calling Milk a child rapist.

But she has never started a single thread accusing Elvis of being a child rapist.

This is all about her bigotry against gay Americans and her efforts to create hostility against them.

Forum List

Back