BOYCOTT: Millions of School Children Prepare to Celebrate Jerry Sandusky's Equivalent

How do you feel about Harvey Milk Day?

• I've read the OP. Perfectly fine. Kids should celebrate him.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I've read the OP. Alarmed, parents should be notified

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I've read the OP. Shocked, the law should be repealed. Boycott!

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I've read the OP and I couldn't care either way.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Feel free to prove that was the age of consent at that time.

What a disgusting piece of shit you are.
Learn American History, the real stuff, not what Barton and Limbaugh say.

In the late nineteenth century,"Age of consent" referred to the legal age at which a girl could consent to sexual relations. Men who engaged in sexual relations with girls who had not reached the age of consent could be criminally prosecuted. American reformers were shocked to discover that the laws of most states set the age of consent at the age of ten or twelve, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven. Women reformers and advocates of social purity initiated a campaign in 1885 to petition legislators to raise the legal age of consent to at least sixteen, although their ultimate goal was to raise the age to eighteen. The campaign was eventually quite successful; by 1920, almost all states had raised the age of consent to sixteen or eighteen. "
Learn American History: Campaign to Raise the Legal Age of Consent, 1885-1914, Lesson Plan
' Introduction

Education. Something the right clearly lacks.

Just so we all understand, YOU support Harvey Milk's "right" to have sex with 16 year old boy's?

The little boy was 16, I know you condone that sort of thing, but well adjusted adults do not.
16 is no little boy. We send younger than that, to prison, for life in this country.

Just so we all understand, YOU support Harvey's...or any man's "right" to have sex with 16 year old boy's?

I support a common sense approach to who gets to fuck who. I also support a common sense approach to what we, unlike you, call a "little boy".

Last edited:
16 is no little boy. We send younger than that, to prison, for life in this country.

Just so we all understand, YOU support Harvey's...or any man's "right" to have sex with 16 year old boy's?

I support a common sense approach to who gets to fuck whom. I also support a common sense approach to what we, unlike you, call a "little boy".

Look at you dancing now, lose your nerve?

Do you support a man's right to have sex with a 16 year old kid?

I support a common sense approach to who gets to fuck whom. I also support a common sense approach to what we, unlike you, call a "little boy".

Look at you dancing now, lose your nerve?

Do you support a man's right to have sex with a 16 year old kid?
It's not a right. Should it be legal, absolutely. After about 14 I care very little who beds down with each other. You have to draw a line somewhere and that's about right for most. I prefer it, got that, prefer it, when they stay within six or eight years of each other. In the real world, that's close enough.

Moderation Message:

Thread was reviewed, deletions were made.
It is reopened with this caveat. Discussions of pedophilia
will remain GENERAL and personal anectdotes are NOT invited.

Opinions on the legal age of consent or various laws is fair game.
Individual posters experiences and accusations are NOT.

Stay on the OP topic.. Making ANYTHING personal will be moderated.
Re-Read the OP topic if neccessary. And REPORT any violations of the rules.

Thread will be moderated. Any questions, PM me..

flacaltenn

Sounds good flacaltenn.

OK, where were we? I think I'll return to this point to start off again:

You don't know what rape is.

Learn that, then come back at us

Let's talk about what rape is...

From the OP, a quote directly from Harvey Milk's biography, page 180:

"Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems.."
Jack Mckinley was a 16 year old minor in New York when Harvey Milk, aged 33, began sodomizing him. = Rape.

Jack Mckinley was under the influence of drugs as a minor when Milk began sodomizing him. = Rape

Jack Mckinley, minor, under the influence of drugs, was also mentally ill when Milk began sodomizing him. = Rape.

Harvey Milk Foundation Statement on the Official Release of the Harvey Milk Forever StampFirst Day Stamp dedication ceremony at the White House will honor Milk, San Francisco Special Dedication also being planned...

...Sacramento, Calif. – Following the announcement that the United States Postal Service first-day-of-issue dedication ceremony of the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp will take place at the White House on May 22, Harvey Milk’s nephew and co-founder of the Harvey Milk Foundation Stuart Milk released the following statement:

“A stamp dedication ceremony on May 22 at the White House comes with incredibly special significance for both place and date. President Obama and his administration have provided the nation with steadfast and trend setting leadership in support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community in the US and abroad. May 22, Harvey Milk Day, is celebrated annually Uncle Harvey’s birthday as an official California State day of recognition and is used in communities around the world as a day for all minority groups to collaborate on the vigilance needed to achieve fully inclusive human rights for everyone, everywhere.”

“The Milk family thanks President Obama and other allies and champions of LGBT inclusive diversity as exemplified by Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, all of the LGBT leaders who have stood on uncle Harvey’s shoulders to run for and serve openly in public office, and each and every LGBT individual who go about their daily life with authenticity, refusing to hide who they are and who they love. Together, all of us, continue to move humanity forward, bending that arc of the moral universe ever closer to justice.” USPS Harvey Milk Forever Stamp White House Ceremony Press Release | Harvey Milk Day

"Who" Harvey Milk "loved" was teen boys with substance abuse and mental issues. One for sure was a minor for years while Milk sodomized him [while officiating as his father/guardian]. Later, pining for Milk, his dad/lover, and having been unceremoniously discarded by him for one after another teen boys, that minor jumped to his death in NYNY where he and Milk met.

So this is what the democratic party is walking straight into? This deadfall trap?

And they will be sitting around wondering what happened to all those votes in the Fall when the GOP picks this story up and runs with it like a wild horse.

Publicly advocating a pedophile/LGBT movement's agenda. Wow. I think they're right about the democratic leadership. I think they're just dumb, brain damaged or something?...

Can you hear the conversations in the middle from erstwhile dem voters, going at least independent?

"Hey, did you hear the democratic party is supporting a child pervert movement?"

"Yeah, I know." *sigh*

"Who are you gonna vote for in 2016?"

"Not a hard core republican, but someone like Christie or Rand Paul, maybe someone else ....definitely not a democrat though. Don't want that California shit in my kids' school."

"No doubt. No doubt!..."

Last edited:
Milk was a Fucking Pervert... He's a Dead Pervert now.

He was not a Pedophile... Pedophiles prefer Pre-Pubescent Children... Harvey was a Child Rapist because 15 year boys can Consent to 30 year old men for buttsex.

I hope the fire isn't too hot for him. :thup:

:)

peace...

His relationship with a 16-year-old bothers me no more than that of a 20-year-old man with a 16-year-old girl today.

That's because you like to conveniently ignore that that hetero relationship has less than one fifth of one percent of the chance of spreading HIV as the homo male relationship does. Or, more effectively, that homo male relationship has more than 500 times the chance of spreading HIV. Not a good way to treat a kid.

There aren't many on the main stream of the Left that are going to openly support any of this stuff, it is clearly only the fringe borderline socially perverted that will trumpet any of this.

His relationship with a 16-year-old bothers me no more than that of a 20-year-old man with a 16-year-old girl today.

That's because you like to conveniently ignore that that hetero relationship has less than one fifth of one percent of the chance of spreading HIV as the homo male relationship does. Or, more effectively, that homo male relationship has more than 500 times the chance of spreading HIV. Not a good way to treat a kid.

And, remembering the OP, that kids are required to celebrate Harvey Milk's sexuality [any sexuality is otherwise forbidden in school curriculum except in sex ed classes for which ample parent participation and approval is required]. Milk was 33 at the time he began sodomizing/acting as father to, the minor Jack Mckinley, homeless, addled on drugs and mentally ill. Being over 10 years older than a victim makes the crime and sentencing exacerbated for that felony.

And don't forget, on page 180 in Milk's biography it is described that Harvey Milk's sexual penchant as he aged through his 30s and into his 40s was for "young waifs with substance abuse problems". ie, vulnerable and incapable of consent, by description. The laws on sex with minors were enacted PRECISELY to protect vulnerable children and teens like these from calculating perverts in their 30s and 40s like Harvey Milk.

Enjoy those "Milk" duds and "Milk"shakes in school during your non-parentally approved sex ed class/Harvey Milk day next week kids! :cuckoo: :eek: [want some candy little boy?]

And don't forget to tune in on the same day to the big Whitehouse [democrat] celebration of the Harvey Milk postage stamp release!

Last edited:

And, remembering the OP, that kids are required to celebrate Harvey Milk's sexuality [any sexuality is otherwise forbidden in school curriculum except in sex ed classes for which ample parent participation and approval is required]. Milk was 33 at the time he began sodomizing/acting as father to, the minor Jack Mckinley, homeless, addled on drugs and mentally ill. Being over 10 years older than a victim makes the crime and sentencing exacerbated for that felony.

And don't forget, on page 180 in Milk's biography it is described that Harvey Milk's sexual penchant as he aged through his 30s and into his 40s was for "young waifs with substance abuse problems". ie, vulnerable and incapable of consent, by description. The laws on sex with minors were enacted PRECISELY to protect vulnerable children and teens like these from calculating perverts in their 30s and 40s like Harvey Milk.

Enjoy those "Milk" duds and "Milk"shakes in school during your non-parentally approved sex ed class/Harvey Milk day next week kids! :cuckoo: :eek: [want some candy little boy?]

And don't forget to tune in on the same day to the big Whitehouse [democrat] celebration of the Harvey Milk postage stamp release!

Despite the outcry of parents and concerned Californians, in 2009 Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law SB 572, which establishes every May 22 as "Harvey Milk Day" in K-12 public schools in California. But for all practical purposes, "Harvey Milk" activities could occur in classrooms and on campuses several days before or after May 22.

Teachers, schools and school districts that participate will teach children to admire the life and values of late homosexual activist Harvey Milk, of whom the bill states: "...perhaps more than any other modern figure, Harvey Milk's life and political career embody the rise of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights movement in California, across the nation, and throughout the world."

Under SB 572, children will perform "suitable commemorative exercises," remembering the "life," "accomplishments," and "contributions" of Harvey Milk -- in other words, the entire homosexual-bisexual-transsexual agenda for which Milk advocated.

There is no definition or limit to these "exercises," which, at participating schools, could include gay-pride parades, cross-dressing contests and mock gay weddings, or anything else Milk supported.

Every teacher or school or school district that opts to celebrate Milk Day is endorsing
Milk’s values to impressionable children as young as kindergarten!

Learn more about SB 572 and why Harvey Milk is a horrible role model »

What is Harvey Milk Day and why should I be concerned?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. That was undoubtedly the age of consent then, or even younger. It was a less paranoid time when we were growing up enough to realize that kids had sex lives. His relationship with a 16-year-old bothers me no more than that of a 20-year-old man with a 16-year-old girl today.
2. He was openly gay at a time when that could get you arrested in much of the country, and he got elected to public office as such.
3. He was killed by a right-wing nut, which makes him a martyr in this case.

And to those who worry about NAMBLA you have nothing to worry about. It's an idea, a legal one, as long as it stays an idea, and that's all it will ever be in this country. To say marriage equality for homosexuals is going to lead to that is fear-mongering, nothing more.

Feel free to prove that was the age of consent at that time.

What a disgusting piece of shit you are.
Learn American History, the real stuff, not what Barton and Limbaugh say.

In the late nineteenth century,"Age of consent" referred to the legal age at which a girl could consent to sexual relations. Men who engaged in sexual relations with girls who had not reached the age of consent could be criminally prosecuted. American reformers were shocked to discover that the laws of most states set the age of consent at the age of ten or twelve, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven. Women reformers and advocates of social purity initiated a campaign in 1885 to petition legislators to raise the legal age of consent to at least sixteen, although their ultimate goal was to raise the age to eighteen. The campaign was eventually quite successful; by 1920, almost all states had raised the age of consent to sixteen or eighteen. "
Learn American History: Campaign to Raise the Legal Age of Consent, 1885-1914, Lesson Plan
' Introduction

the age of consent at the age of ten or twelve, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven. Women reformers and advocates of social purity initiated a campaign

So what exactly is your point ? Are you saying that you feel Children of only seven should be made available for the pleasure of Homosexuals ? That's basically what it sounds like ,or are you trying to justify Harvey Milks molestation of young boys ?

The last time I checked on this thread , you were trying to say that the age of consent was lower than it actually was [Or maybe it was your boyfriend Howey] you were proven wrong on that - are you now back tracking ?

It's well known that one of the goals of the Gay Agenda is lowering the age of consent back to were it was in the 17 and 1800s -basically as long as the orifice is big enough to ram a joy stick in it - then it should be legal ??!!

when they stay within six or eight years of each other. In the real world, that's close enough.

So then you think it's okay for a 20 year old to pork a 12 year old ?

Last edited:
I think we are hearing the LGBT agenda loud and clear. When reminded what Milk did to vulnerable teens as he was a middle aged creeper, LGBT posters and organizations jump to defend what he did. The key difference between Milk and other famous people who turned out to be child predators is that Milk is the only one celebrated by his followers [LGBT] particularly for his sexulity, which was sodomy with underaged boys on drugs.

That is nothing but the LGBT cultees declaring to the world, "we are all about sex with kids". And in the next breath they ask the US Supreme Court for special access to the most vulnerable kids of all [orphans] that marriage would elevate them to instant access to.. And in the ultimate act of hubris, in order to argue a win in this regards, they attempt to play on the heartstrings of the Justices that their being married is "the best thing for children"..

It's enough to make you projectile vomit.

I think we are hearing the LGBT agenda loud and clear. When reminded what Milk did to vulnerable teens as he was a middle aged creeper, LGBT posters and organizations jump to defend what he did. The key difference between Milk and other famous people who turned out to be child predators is that Milk is the only one celebrated by his followers [LGBT] particularly for his sexulity, which was sodomy with underaged boys on drugs.

That is nothing but the LGBT cultees declaring to the world, "we are all about sex with kids". And in the next breath they ask the US Supreme Court for special access to the most vulnerable kids of all [orphans] that marriage would elevate them to instant access to.. And in the ultimate act of hubris, in order to argue a win in this regards, they attempt to play on the heartstrings of the Justices that their being married is "the best thing for children"..

It's enough to make you projectile vomit.

The case against Homosexuals adopting Children, at least male homosexuals, is very strong. The cases of abuse of young boys by Gay pedophiles ridiculously outweighs that of hetero population. Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis.

Psychologist Eugene Abel - His research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.

The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, “Male Intergenerational Intimacy,” containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son “not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy’s upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home.”

Now if that's not enough to make you "projectile Vomit" -then you must be Gay.

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting

Homosexual Couple Adopted Boy and Molested Him from Infancy

'They took turns raping me': New claims of child sex abuse revealed as gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children

Boy Molested by Homosexual adoptive “Parents” – Social Services Turn a Blind Eye

Last edited:
But the gay agenda was never so strong as it has been, it needed an enabler for ALL these immoral, unethical, and unprincipled policies being shoved down our throats all at once....

4vk5c9.jpg

The New Strategy of the Gay Militia on the USMB seems to be "Do Not Engage" in debates that they can't win, and hope they go away. Sorry Pervs- you can run but you can't hide - there's not very many debates you can win when free speech is observed . Thank You USMB !!! The Constitution is alive and well

Last edited:

Forum List

Back