Should Statues and Other Memorials To Harvey Milk Also Be Removed?

In fairness, should statues etc. of Harvey Milk displayed in public be removed also?

• Yes. A disgusting past is a disgusting past.

• No. It's different with Harvey Milk stuff

• I think people should be able to vote on what statues stay and which are removed.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
We hear constantly, like every other week, how a liberal group is trying to remove some statue of a historical icon who did or was accused of doing something shady besides his accomplishments. The latest manifestation, with many more to come I'm sure: Judicial Watch wants Pancho Villa statue removed from a Tucson park.

In the same spirit, should statues or other publicly displayed memorials of Harvey Milk be torn down or removed?

Harvey Milk transported the minor Jack Mckinley across State lines. He was simultaneously acting as father/guardian to the boy while sodomizing him. It started in New York when Jack was just 16 and incapable of consent: a felony. It continued to California where Milk continued sodomizing him as a minor until he turned 18. All in violation of the federal MANN Act.

Milk's biographer Randy Shilts in "The Mayor of Castro Street" also said that Milk had a penchant for "young waifs with substance abuse problems". Even if 18, an addled drug addict sodomized by Milk would still be incapable of consent. So Milk PREFERRED statutory rape, sodomizing young men and boys too addled or otherwise incapable of consent to sodomy with a man 20+ years their senior.

So liberals, in the interest of rape victims, tear down Harvey Milk stuff? Harvey Milk: The Gay Saint or Boy Lover?

645-300x185.jpg

Why are there Harvey Milk statues anyway? What of any worth did he accomplish? He seems little more than an aging hippie with odd sexual proclivities.

Why are there Harvey Milk statues anyway? What of any worth did he accomplish? He seems little more than an aging hippie with odd sexual proclivities.

Milk is one of the great Gay Martyrs, along with Matt Shepard, who died as promoters for Homosexuality.

If it wasn't for pioneers like Mr. Milk, taking it up the keister would be no where near as popular in liberal cities as it is today.

When I was a kid, before the work of Milk and Shepard, there were relatively few gay beaus around seeking to convince young men to get sodomized.

We hear constantly, like every other week, how a liberal group is trying to remove some statue of a historical icon who did or was accused of doing something shady besides his accomplishments. The latest manifestation, with many more to come I'm sure: Judicial Watch wants Pancho Villa statue removed from a Tucson park.

In the same spirit, should statues or other publicly displayed memorials of Harvey Milk be torn down or removed?

Harvey Milk transported the minor Jack Mckinley across State lines. He was simultaneously acting as father/guardian to the boy while sodomizing him. It started in New York when Jack was just 16 and incapable of consent: a felony. It continued to California where Milk continued sodomizing him as a minor until he turned 18. All in violation of the federal MANN Act.

Milk's biographer Randy Shilts in "The Mayor of Castro Street" also said that Milk had a penchant for "young waifs with substance abuse problems". Even if 18, an addled drug addict sodomized by Milk would still be incapable of consent. So Milk PREFERRED statutory rape, sodomizing young men and boys too addled or otherwise incapable of consent to sodomy with a man 20+ years their senior.

So liberals, in the interest of rape victims, tear down Harvey Milk stuff? Harvey Milk: The Gay Saint or Boy Lover?

645-300x185.jpg
Are there even any? Do the communities that have them want them gone? If they want to keep them, they should keep them.

Milk is one of the great Gay Martyrs, along with Matt Shepard, who died as promoters for Homosexuality.

If it wasn't for pioneers like Mr. Milk, taking it up the keister would be no where near as popular in liberal cities as it is today.

When I was a kid, before the work of Milk and Shepard, there were relatively few gay beaus around seeking to convince young men to get sodomized.
That's because it could get them killed coming out of the closet, what with the Christian/redneck Sharia law back then..

Everything FDR and Woodrow Wilson needs to come down too, they were more racist than Robert E Lee

645-300x185.jpg
Are there even any? Do the communities that have them want them gone? If they want to keep them, they should keep them.
That is usually the ones that decide..

It’s been a couple years since Sil made this one of her obsessions. Running out of new ideas to faggot bash?

Everything FDR and Woodrow Wilson needs to come down too, they were more racist than Robert E Lee
Who wasn't back then?

Great men like President Warren G. Harding who went to Birmingham Alabama to address a liberal mob on the need for equal rights.

Children should be forced to take field trips to the Harding Memorial in Marion and learn about this Tremendous President who was denounced during his time not unlike Donald J. Trump.

This Presidential Speech on Race Shocked the Nation…in 1921

That's because it could get them killed coming out of the closet, what with the Christian/redneck Sharia law back then..

That just isn't true. Sodomy was legalized in 1963 in Illinois, the only thing is that people really didn't want homosexuals to spread their ideology back in the day. Trying to recruit people into homosexuality wasn't tolerated that well, but if two acknowledged fruitcakes wanted to go behind closed doors and shove gerbils up their keisters, no one much cared. The problems that gays had was when they proselytize young people or undercover police for their activities which were considered perversion

That just isn't true. Sodomy was legalized in 1963 in Illinois, the only thing is that people really didn't want homosexuals to spread their ideology back in the day. Trying to recruit people into homosexuality wasn't tolerated that well, but if two acknowledged fruitcakes wanted to go behind closed doors and shove gerbils up their keisters, no one much cared. The problems that gays had was when they proselytize young people or undercover police for their activities which were considered perversion
Recruiting people into homosexuality? I hope I don`t read anything dumber than that today.

645-300x185.jpg
Judicial watch is a RWNJ organization.

OP contradicts itself and is nonsense.

Recruiting people into homosexuality? I hope I don`t read anything dumber than that today.
Hang around, it gets much dumber than that around here sometimes.

If it isn't recruitment, how do you explain the prevalence of these sexual practices in some communities like San Francisco and that homosexuality is almost unheard of in other communities. Are you contending that teen age boys in San Fran are consuming something in the water that gets them curious?

Forum List

Back