Should SCOTUS be increased to 13?

Bullshit. That’s less than 10 million population.

The country is what 340 million?

Do the math asshole
Hey ASSHOLE, do you ever get tired of proving multiple times daily what an uninformed moron you are?

Lesh once again steps on a rake.

Los Angeles County, officially the County of Los Angeles (Spanish: Condado de Los Ángeles), and sometimes abbreviated as L.A. County, is the most populous county in the United States, with 9,861,224 residents estimated in 2022. Its population is greater than that of 40 individual U.S. states.

Nine is just fine. Stop trying to stack the court.

If the Dems start playing that game this nation may split apart. That is the last thing I hope to see happen short of an all out nuclear war.
What game is that? This is all well within the rules. And that's all that matters.

Your point was that McConnell had no power to fill the seat and didn't fill the seat? DURR

The senate majority has no constitutional duty other than to hold a vote on a president’s nomination.

Where does it say he has to hold a vote?
No dope.
McConnell had no power to not fill that seat.
His constitutional duty is to hold a vote on the president’s nominations.

We can't keep increasing the size of the court. We'll end up in fucking triple digits.

It would be better if we could get this insane tribalism into some kind of box.
Not if it’s simply tied to the number of court districts.

What game is that? This is all well within the rules. And that's all that matters.
Maybe with in the rules but when Republicans take control they can bump up the court two more and appoint justices. It’s a stupid game to play but like you said it’s in the rules. so let’s see how far stupid will play out.

Maybe with in the rules but when Republicans take control they can bump up the court two more and appoint justices.
So what?

Are you threatening me with republicans stacking a corrupt court?

Are you also threatening me with the sun rising tomorrow?

See?

So what?

Are you threatening me with republicans stacking a corrupt court?

Are you also threatening me with the sun rising tomorrow?

See?
I am not threatening shit you moron, I am saying that partisans on the left and the right play stupid games and when it is turnabout you all bitch and cry and moan.

It happened with the Senate needing 2/3rds majority to approve a federal judge and it was reduced by one party, then the other party reduced a Supreme Court approval to a simple majority and the other claiming it was dirty politics. It was within the rules, just not smart to do.

So have at it, I‘ll just laugh at you extreme lefties and righties. Thanks for today’s laugh.

am not threatening shit you moron, I am saying that partisans on the left and the right play stupid games and when it is turnabout you all bitch and cry and moan
Damn son, you sure are thin skinned. Toughen up a bit.

Do you understand that saying the Republicans might stack the court is not compelling, because that already happened and will happen again, when Trump is elected?

Do you get that? Yes or no?

Damn son, you sure are thin skinned. Toughen up a bit. Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

Do you understand that saying the Republicans might stack the court is not compelling, because that already happened and will happen again, when Trump is elected?

Do you get that? Yes or no?
I’m not whining go ahead and make it 13, 31, 105 if you want, but in the end it is a bunch of poor loser Democrats that are just as stupid as loser Republicans, that can’t accept results and feel persecuted. I tire of Republicans claiming the election is stolen and Democrats claiming the Supreme Court was stolen But I am not a partisan nut and I see where both sides are being stupid, moronic and wrong.

I’m not whining go ahead and make it 13, 31, 105 if you want, but in the end it is a bunch of poor loser Democrats that are just as stupid as loser Republicans, that can’t accept results and feel persecuted. I tire of Republicans claiming the election is stolen and Democrats claiming the Supreme Court was stolen But I am not a partisan nut and I see where both sides are being stupid, moronic and wrong.
Yes, I know, everybody sucks. Thanks as always for letting us know.

I guess that makes you a sore loser libertarian who just shits on everything.

Cry it all out.

Now, if you can:

Explain to me how any of your pearl clutching is worse than the corrupt and dysfunctional court we have now.

Yes, I know, everybody sucks. Thanks as always for letting us know.

I guess that makes you a sore loser libertarian who just shits on everything.

Cry it all out.

Now, if you can:

Explain to me how any of your pearl clutching is worse than the corrupt and dysfunctional court we have now.
I never said anything sucks, you are the one that thinks it sucks and needs to be fixed.

I said go ahead expand to 13. I doubt it will happen because I believe most Americans agree with me, but I was wrong before, I never thought this country would elect Trump.

I said go ahead expand to 13. I doubt it will happen because I believe most Americans agree with me, but I was wrong before, I never thought this country would elect Trump.
I think the last poll I saw was a slim majority in favor of expansion, but very slim.

So in a decade we end up with a Supreme Court that has 99 justices and needs a brand new enormous building to house everybody.

So in a decade we end up with a Supreme Court that has 99 justices and needs a brand new enormous building to house everybody.
Maybe, but I doubt it.

Kind of like how people said we would end up with 200 States, if we let Alaska in.

Forum List

Back