Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Nah. Just jailed.

I guess that's the difference.

I don't want to see you deprogrammed or put in jail for not agreeing with me

I see a lot of that though where most Republicans don't call for Democrats to be deprogrammed, attacked, censored, jailed or any of that. But democrats call for that against republicans quite often.

Do you honestly not see a problem with that kind of behavior? Even the vaccines, republicans said "just leave me alone I don't want one" while democrats said "you must do this". Democrats are always demanding others do what they want, and the others just want to be left alone. Republicans really rarely make demands and when they do it's always because Democrats pushed them to that point.

. . . and that is why "they," shall win in the end.

You don't think things like them giving us fondle slabs, electronic media, and twitter to purposely shorten folks attention span, so they no longer think deep and stop reading, was just a mistake do you?

The less and less folks that are deeply engaged in reading and deep discussions? All the better for those folks.

:113:

. . . well, I have done my job, folks are now aware it is there, it is current, and it is the latest.
Do I sense virtue signaling? :funnyface:

Granted it's 5000% better than "The View", but it's still 5 dudes yapping for 3 hours.

I think they should try it and let's get this party started! Had quite enough of their bullshit.

And they called me a Nazi for suggesting free night school courses in critical thinking to combat the indoctrination.

They did! I remember that clearly.
I'm 100 percent in favor of people being taught critical thinking. I don't know how many times I have begged Trumptards to take a course in Logic.

I even started a topic or two to try to penetrate their ignorance.

Here's one: Common Logical Fallacies In Political Arguments

Forum List

Back