Should religious organisations be held to consumer protection laws?

Giving to Walmart isn't mandatory.

honestly, i need to get my butt over to the ''who is the most intelligent poster on this board thread'' and give koodos to you Ravi....you are very "quick wit" and respond in a short turse manner with information that makes one think!!!

Care

give some kind of example Anguille.....I'm lost on this one....in trying to think of an example of where this would even come in to play?

I mean, of course the general answer would be YES, as with everyone else UNLESS there is some sort of religious reasons or something...

like, religious Native Americans on their own grounds who allow peace pipe smoking in their restaurants... for a Peace Pipe Smoking Meeting of some sort!?? hahahahahahahahahahaha!
and that's environmental not even consumer!

oh my goodness....honestly though, i can't picture anything that comes in to play on this.... help please! :)

care

I think the Indian reservations are excluded from some US laws.

I don't have any examples, Care, it's just a thought I had and am looking for answers from the rest of the crew. I sort think religious organisations should be treated tax wise and otherwise as think tanks are treated. Maybe they are. I don't know the particulars of how nonprofits are taxed or not taxed or funded in the US.

As far as what they promise in mystical rewards, maybe they need to be liscenced and taxed the way psychics are?

Well except tithe is completely voluntary and no US religion can force anyone to GIVE it a dime.

well sure.. unless, of course, you have ANY desire to enter that dangling carrot of heaven, eh?

He HATES Jews. You have been here long enough to know that. He is like a pavlov dog, he has no choice but to make those kind of attacks.

Not at all. But, I do find it hilarious that Kosher food just HAPPENS to be the best cuts of meat. Indeed, instead of talking about pavlov's dog why don't you refute my point?

I know he does, but I can't imagine his point. Does he think Jews have some sort of conspiracy going to raise their livestock under optimal conditions so it tastes better???

*sigh*

crying antisemite sure is easier than facing a point, it seems.

Tell me, ravikins.. why isn't "soul food", typically cuisine created from the scraps of white slave masters, kosher? Why isn't FATBACK kosher, Ravi?

Not at all. But, I do find it hilarious that Kosher food just HAPPENS to be the best cuts of meat. Indeed, instead of talking about pavlov's dog why don't you refute my point?

You are AWARE that Kosher exists as eating instructions to prevent disease and sickness? So now explain again why someone TRYING to avoid disease or sickness would pick crappy meat parts? By it's definition IT should be the best parts.

I'm still not following you. Are you trying to say that there is some Jewish group that has infiltrated the livestock industry and is skimming off the best cuts of meat? Please tell me that isn't what you are saying.

no. i leave the stupid shit for you.
just keep telling yourself you're not a bigot, because we all believe you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess calling me a bigot is easier on your ego than comparing regular and kosher hot dogs (that you brought up, no less) given your itchy mod finger from the other thread.

The fact is you won't find a single post of mine in which a make a case for the superiority of ANY ethnicity. zionists aren't bastards because they are jewish; rather because they believe in the same superiority that aryans did. A superiority whose example is easily demonstrated in kosher foods versus the scraps left for goyim. This is especially evidence when comparing kosher food to soul food. But, then, I don't expect you to analyze a culture that could make anyone with the surname Cohen an automatic beneficiary of all that prime select food. If only it was taken one step further and golden TP was required for kosher asses, eh? Would that be more obvious to your fragile cognitive funtion?

I guess calling me a bigot is easier on your ego than comparing regular and kosher hot dogs (that you brought up, no less) given your itchy mod finger from the other thread.

The fact is you won't find a single post of mine in which a make a case for the superiority of ANY ethnicity. zionists aren't bastards because they are jewish; rather because they believe in the same superiority that aryans did. A superiority whose example is easily demonstrated in kosher foods versus the scraps left for goyim. This is especially evidence when comparing kosher food to soul food. But, then, I don't expect you to analyze a culture that could make anyone with the surname Cohen an automatic beneficiary of all that prime select food. If only it was taken one step further and golden TP was required for kosher asses, eh? Would that be more obvious to your fragile cognitive funtion?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you hate everyone. enjoy it, bigot.

You are AWARE that Kosher exists as eating instructions to prevent disease and sickness? So now explain again why someone TRYING to avoid disease or sickness would pick crappy meat parts? By it's definition IT should be the best parts.

well no shit! Let the dirty fucking goyim eat the dirty meat, right? Hell, why WOULDNT a king insist on eating the very finest, dude? We don't want any KINGS to get the same parasites the paupers hve to contend with, eh?

check mate.

I'm still not following you. Are you trying to say that there is some Jewish group that has infiltrated the livestock industry and is skimming off the best cuts of meat? Please tell me that isn't what you are saying.

He is under the delusion that non Jews can not ever have kosher meats. That somehow there is a secret society that siphons off the best and then secretly provides it ONLY to orthodox Jews.

It's a cultural premium imbedded into the jewish identity that is rooted in blatant racism. Tellme how you would respond if Aryans decided to only eat the best food and leave everything else to non-whites. Ironically, THAT would be a complete horror to you. Yet, imagine if you will, how this kosher standard affected non-jews 4 thousand years ago. I get the feeling you would let a jewish killer rape babies and decapitate mothers as long as you were told that it's kosher.

The fact is you won't find a single post of mine in which a make a case for the superiority of ANY ethnicity. zionists aren't bastards because they are jewish; rather because they believe in the same superiority that aryans did.

It's kind of hard sometimes to sift through the drama to understand this point you are making.

Not that a little drama isn't fun for some.

well no shit! Let the dirty fucking goyim eat the dirty meat, right? Hell, why WOULDNT a king insist on eating the very finest, dude? We don't want any KINGS to get the same parasites the paupers hve to contend with, eh?

check mate.
You stupid ass. Anyone can buy kosher meat. I buy it all the time. My thanksgiving turkey was kosher.

Unbelievable.

check mate.

Are you always a retard? The requirements for kosher are not some hidden secret known only to a couple Jewish Butchers. The REASON it exists is no state secret. Lately the opinion is that it just isn't needed anymore. Perhaps those filthy Jews actually know something us smart Goyim are to stupid to consider?

Forum List

Back