Should Pro-Life People Be Murdered?- Apparently Hanoi Jane Fonda Thinks So

What the fuck is your retarded ass even shitting out with this post?

Just fuck off and die.
Herpaderp.

You’re an utter hypocrite and a disgrace.

You aren’t in a good position to be making those proclamations.

Gotta love it when you pro-deathers are consistent, killing kids isn’t even enough for you, calling for the murder of just anyone who dislikes you or inconveniences you in any way.

Interesting that you don’t seem to see the difference between someone uttering words and someone actually murdering a person (or multiple people as you guys have done) simply because they disagree with you.

Joking? You’re a fucking lying piece of shit. That was no joke.

My priorities are straight. You defend and approve of calling for the murder of those who simply disagree with you - you’re scum, end of story.

Well, I would say your priorities are downright sociopathic when you support the actual murders of people who disagree with you.

Words vs taking someone’s life.

Who’s really scum?

I can’t demand you be a minimally decent person instead of scum who wants others to be killed violently for disagreeing with you.

You are in no position to demand anything of me given you’ve supported and justified actual murders and now you are caught out in a lie. I’ve never called for anyone to be killed.

I will however publicly condemn you for being such an utter degenerate and call it out repeatedly.
Free speech is your right, even if it is coming from a rotten foundation.

Well, I would say your priorities are downright sociopathic when you support the actual murders of people who disagree with you.

You support the actual murder of thousands of innocent children every day. You literally support that, not in the figurative way that you are falsely accusing someone else of supporting murder.

What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.
She says this on the View & the idiots in the audience clap.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

Is anyone crazy enough to try to defend this?

I remember peeing on her face in our flight squadron bathroom...

A 'Hanoi Jane' urinal 'target' that rested at the bottom of the urinal...for 'target practice'.

Ah, those were the days...

:auiqs.jpg:

So, on the one hand, you have an old woman who makes a stupid comment in jest. On the other hand, you have people who think killing abortion providers is fine, and even want to give women who get abortions the death penalty. But it's the old woman you have a problem with.
You forgot to mention the death cult who want to and do kill babies. Some even want to kill babies fighting to survive outside the womb after a failed abortion.

Last edited:
So, on the one hand, you have an old woman who makes a stupid comment in jest. On the other hand, you have people who think killing abortion providers is fine, and even want to give women who get abortions the death penalty. But it's the old woman you have a problem with.

"In jest"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You aren’t in a good position to be making those proclamations.
Sure I am. That guy is a trolling lying son of a bitch. I’m not calling for violence against him, nor am I downplaying calls for violence.

Interesting that you don’t seem to see the difference between someone uttering words and someone actually murdering a person
Nothing that interesting about you having warped perceptions.

The difference is violence like the latter lands you in prison for a long time and is one of the most severe crimes there is.

The former is a call to violence, speech not protected under the First Anendment, and she would be criminally and civilly liable if she had enough influence to actually have a fan go murder one of us.

These are not the same things, no.

If we’re playing the you guys game, then you are personally responsible for more innocent lives being snuffed out than Hitler.

You don’t want to play this game.

Words vs taking someone’s life.

Who’s really scum?
You, you lying scum. I haven’t supported any such thing. Go fuck yourself with a rusty pole.

I notice you conveniently forget to mention on the one hand is also a group of baby murder cultists that are already OK with butchering the most vulnerable & innocent in the most horrific way possible.
Telling those psychos to kill people they disagree with is a problem whether you recognize it or not.
Not try with your what about-ism

Sure I am. That guy is a trolling lying son of a bitch. I’m not calling for violence against him, nor am I downplaying calls for violence.

Nothing that interesting about you having warped perceptions.

The difference is violence like the latter lands you in prison for a long time and is one of the most severe crimes there is.

The former is a call to violence, speech not protected under the First Anendment, and she would be criminally and civilly liable if she had enough influence to actually have a fan go murder one of us.

These are not the same things, no.

They are not the same.

If we’re playing the you guys game, then you are personally responsible for more innocent lives being snuffed out than Hitler.
You don’t want to play this game.
You, you lying scum. I haven’t supported any such thing. Go fuck yourself with a rusty pole.
Maybe you should go back and reread your own statement in regards to the people your “pro-lifers” have murdered.

All sixty-three million of them.

Oh, wait; that's your side, isn't it?
Only you guys value this

1679145373858.jpeg

Over this

1679145531255.jpeg

Three human beings. You know damn well that you are lying in accusing me of valuing any of them over any other.

But then, as already very well established, lying is what you do. Lying is what you are. Lying is what defines you.

In any event, by the most extravagant claims that you can possibly imagine, to try to tie me to any policies that can be claimed to be responsible for any human deaths, you cannot come anywhere close to me, not my at least a few orders of magnitude, to tying me to nearly as many deaths as I can tie you to, just from you support of the murder of unborn children alone. And yours is a policy that directly has the intent, purpose, and effect of causing death.

Three human beings. You know damn well that you are lying in accusing me of valuing any of them over any other.

Two Human beings. One potential.

But then, as already very well established, lying is what you do. Lying is what you are. Lying is what defines you.
1679148140055.jpeg

In any event, by the most extravagant claims that you can possibly imagine, to try to tie me to any policies that can be claimed to be responsible for any human deaths, you cannot come anywhere close to me, not my at least a few orders of magnitude, to tying me to nearly as many deaths as I can tie you to, just from you support of the murder of unborn children alone. And yours is a policy that directly has the intent, purpose, and effect of causing death.
You support murder.

Forum List

Back