George Santos says he’s ‘innocent’ of allegation he orchestrated credit card skimming scheme

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Damn..yet another allegation of criminal activity....MAGA Poster Boy eh?

“Santos taught me how to skim card information and how to clone cards,” Gustavo Ribeiro Trelha, who was convicted of felony access device fraud, said Wednesday in a sworn declaration submitted to the FBI.

Rep. George Santos orchestrated a 2017 credit card skimming operation in Seattle, the man who was convicted of the fraud and deported to Brazil said in a sworn declaration submitted to federal authorities Wednesday.
“I am coming forward today to declare that the person in charge of the crime of credit card fraud when I was arrested was George Santos / Anthony Devolder,” Gustavo Ribeiro Trelha wrote in the declaration. It was sent by express mail and email to the FBI, the U.S. Secret Service New York office and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York, according to a copy of the receipt from the United States Postal Service.
Telha decided to contact law enforcement officials after seeing the newly minted congressman on television, he said in the declaration.

Santos, whose full name is George Anthony Devolder Santos, often went by Anthony Devolder before his first congressional bid in 2020. The New York Republican won a Long Island swing district last November after lying on the campaign trail about his education, work experience and supposed Jewish ancestry. The House ethics panel initiated an investigation into Santos last week to explore possible “unlawful activity” related to his run. State, federal and Brazilian authorities are also probing Santos related to a string of potential financial crimes. Santos has admitted to “embellishing” parts of his background, but said he never broke any laws.

Damn..yet another allegation of criminal activity....MAGA Poster Boy eh?

“Santos taught me how to skim card information and how to clone cards,” Gustavo Ribeiro Trelha, who was convicted of felony access device fraud, said Wednesday in a sworn declaration submitted to the FBI.

Rep. George Santos orchestrated a 2017 credit card skimming operation in Seattle, the man who was convicted of the fraud and deported to Brazil said in a sworn declaration submitted to federal authorities Wednesday.
“I am coming forward today to declare that the person in charge of the crime of credit card fraud when I was arrested was George Santos / Anthony Devolder,” Gustavo Ribeiro Trelha wrote in the declaration. It was sent by express mail and email to the FBI, the U.S. Secret Service New York office and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York, according to a copy of the receipt from the United States Postal Service.
Telha decided to contact law enforcement officials after seeing the newly minted congressman on television, he said in the declaration.

Santos, whose full name is George Anthony Devolder Santos, often went by Anthony Devolder before his first congressional bid in 2020. The New York Republican won a Long Island swing district last November after lying on the campaign trail about his education, work experience and supposed Jewish ancestry. The House ethics panel initiated an investigation into Santos last week to explore possible “unlawful activity” related to his run. State, federal and Brazilian authorities are also probing Santos related to a string of potential financial crimes. Santos has admitted to “embellishing” parts of his background, but said he never broke any laws.
OMG......another false accusation in a weak attempt to steal another House seat for the Democrats.

Damn..defending Santos? You have a pretty big hill to climb there!
Yeah. How dare anyone point out what the left is doing.

First evil bastards trash the guy....then you start throwing out fake accusations in the media at him hoping something will stick.
This is what Pelosi called the mop-up smear.
He won in a district in NY and Democrats think they seat belongs to them.

Yeah. How dare anyone point out what the left is doing.

First evil bastards trash the guy....then you start throwing out fake accusations in the media at him hoping something will stick.
This is what Pelosi called the mop-up smear.
Uh huh..you do know that he has admitted most of his shit....right?
But I get it..Santos is your kind of guy...a liar, a cheat, and a convicted thief.

Oh I dunno..I think some do. I love reminding folks that the politicians will literally put up with anyone..as long as they can have that vote.
How anyone can actually defend him is beyond belief.

I'm not defending the weirdo, but I don't get the obsession either. We all know he's bizarre, so why keep bringing it up over and over and over again? Pretty soon Santos will take place of Trump with TDS like symptoms.

Forum List

Back