Should President Trump Declare Martial Law?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Trump should immediately gather the joint chiefs of staff to a meeting and lay out the case for declaring martial law......whilst there has been no significant violence to speak of yet...if President Trump waits until violence starts and the likliehood it could or would spread quickly he should act before things go that far...to avoid bloodshed and protect our National Security Trump must act immediately.

What we see today has not been seen since the Civil War....a treasonous media, a treasonous democratic party who tried to initiate a coup d etat, the entertainment industry with their power to influence people ...hollywood and the T.V. networks...all engaging in sedition if not treason. All of which has caused a great division in this nation...the extent of which has not been seen since The Great War Between The States.

'In 1861, President of the United States Abraham Lincoln took two steps intended to maintain order and public safety in the now-divided country. In his capacity as commander in chief, Lincoln declared martial law in all states and ordered the

suspension of the constitutionally protected right to writs of habeas corpus in the state of Maryland and parts of the Midwestern states.

Trump absolutely needs to be as determined and courageous as was Lincoln to take very bold steps to stop the mounting threat to law and order not even to mention National Security.

I am sure President Trump could make a strong and convincing case to the Joint Chiefs of staff....that this is a matter of protecting our National Security.

The traitors have already caused damage to America and our Foreign Enemies are sure to be watching all this closely...if Trump does not take strong action now and lets the situation in Washington keep deteriorating our Foreign enemies may decide to take advantage of the situation placing our Nation in extreme danger.

If Trump can rest assured that Joint Chiefs of staff are willing to back him up and I think they would be...he should like Lincoln declare Martial Law and begin a round up of the traitors.

This could be done quickly and efficiently...not that many would need to be arrested...the list of those to be arrested should include all the members of the cabal who were attempting to bring down our President, including hillary ...they are all well known, the heads of the major media outlets, the hollywood stars and seditious late night comedians who have used their power and influence to divide this nation by their incessant attacks on our beloved President ---not to forget all the muslims that have to be monitored right now by the FBI to prevent a terrorist attack...they should be immediately deported and our borders sealed no more immigrants from anywhere till the mess is cleaned up.

Trump should immediately gather the joint chiefs of staff to a meeting and lay out the case for declaring martial law......whilst there has been no significant violence to speak of yet...if President Trump waits until violence starts and the likliehood it could or would spread quickly he should act before things go that far...to avoid bloodshed and protect our National Security Trump must act immediately.

What we see today has not been seen since the Civil War....a treasonous media, a treasonous democratic party who tried to initiate a coup d etat, the entertainment industry with their power to influence people ...hollywood and the T.V. networks...all engaging in sedition if not treason. All of which has caused a great division in this nation...the extent of which has not been seen since The Great War Between The States.

'In 1861, President of the United States Abraham Lincoln took two steps intended to maintain order and public safety in the now-divided country. In his capacity as commander in chief, Lincoln declared martial law in all states and ordered the

suspension of the constitutionally protected right to writs of habeas corpus in the state of Maryland and parts of the Midwestern states.

Trump absolutely needs to be as determined and courageous as was Lincoln to take very bold steps to stop the mounting threat to law and order not even to mention National Security.

I am sure President Trump could make a strong and convincing case to the Joint Chiefs of staff....that this is a matter of protecting our National Security.

The traitors have already caused damage to America and our Foreign Enemies are sure to be watching all this closely...if Trump does not take strong action now and lets the situation in Washington keep deteriorating our Foreign enemies may decide to take advantage of the situation placing our Nation in extreme danger.

If Trump can rest assured that Joint Chiefs of staff are willing to back him up and I think they would be...he should like Lincoln declare Martial Law and begin a round up of the traitors.

This could be done quickly and efficiently...not that many would need to be arrested...the list of those to be arrested should include all the members of the cabal who were attempting to bring down our President, including hillary ...they are all well known, the heads of the major media outlets, the hollywood stars and seditious late night comedians who have used their power and influence to divide this nation by their incessant attacks on our beloved President ---not to forget all the muslims that have to be monitored right now by the FBI to prevent a terrorist attack...they should be immediately deported and our borders sealed no more immigrants from anywhere till the mess is cleaned up.

Nope.

Nope.

yes----in Queens and Bronx----but not in Brooklyn

Nope.

yes----in Queens and Bronx----but not in Brooklyn

hehheh but I am serioous as seeerious can be!!!

No, none of that will be necessary.

Well, of course everyone would hope you are correct...but what if you are not? Big gamble...to wait and hope...I say act and do not gamble with the future of America.

I have had several.....what I can only call revelations over the years....they all turned out as was revealed.

I was reading a book tonight when suddenly i got this revelation that Trump must act and must act quickly to prevent a great disaster for America...never have we in this nation witnessed the hysterical hate that now exists for President Trump...from the establishment, the elitists, the academians, the democratic party, the entertainment industry, the media...so full of hatred all some of them can do is mouth obscenities...Cher being the most recent example.

This crap must be stopped....one way or the other.

I have had several.....what I can only call revelations over the years....they all turned out as was revealed.

I was reading a book tonight when suddenly i got this revelation that Trump must act and must act quickly to prevent a great disaster for America...never have we in this nation witnessed the hysterical hate that now exists for President Trump...from the establishment, the elitists, the academians, the democratic party, the entertainment industry, the media...so full of hatred all some of them can do is mouth obscenities...Cher being the most recent example.

Yeah..of course..you and differ as just what crap it is that must be stopped. It sounds as though you wish to declare martial law against the 21st century! Locking up the majority of the country, and make no mistake..the majority is not on your side at all---is impossible. BTW..Congress is whom he would have to go to..the Joint Chiefs would most likely go to Pence and make the case for invoking the Presidential Succession--as Trump would be clearly insane to propose locking up all of Hollywood..LOL!

So you want Trump to declare martial law, when no one has even done anything illegal? Just shit you didn't like? That is some fucked up shit.

If Trump's administration actually did do this?

Then all of that constant hyperbole, all those accusations of him attacking the press, of acting like Hitler?

Don't you understand? They would have won, he would have become the very thing they had accused him of from day one. THE ENTIRE NATION WILL TURN AGAINST HIM. He will lose all support.

No, the party that goes full authoritarian first, is the party that loses, don't you understand that? That is the MOST UN-AMERICAN THING IMAGINABLE.

iu

Yeah..of course..you and differ as just what crap it is that must be stopped. It sounds as though you wish to declare martial law against the 21st century! Locking up the majority of the country, and make no mistake..the majority is not on your side at all---is impossible. BTW..Congress is whom he would have to go to..the Joint Chiefs would most likely go to Pence and make the case for invoking the Presidential Succession--as Trump would be clearly insane to propose locking up all of Hollywood..LOL!

You did not read me correctly....I clearly said not that many would have to be locked up.

You have no idea what the Joint Chiefs would do but I also said in order to act Trump must have the backing of the Joint Chiefs

Screw congress...they are the problem.

Insane to save America....such stupidity you demonstrate.

If Trump's administration actually did do this?

Then all of that constant hyperbole, all those accusations of him attacking the press, of acting like Hitler?

Don't you understand? They would have won, he would have become the very thing they had accused him of from day one. THE ENTIRE NATION WILL TURN AGAINST HIM. He will lose all support.

No, the party that goes full authoritarian first, is the party that loses, don't you understand that? That is the MOST UN-AMERICAN THING IMAGINABLE.

iu

Absolute nonsense....but you are typical of the stooopids on this board.

So you want Trump to declare martial law, when no one has even done anything illegal? Just shit you didn't like? That is some fucked up shit.

I knew this thread would bring out a lot of ignorant posters you being one of them.

Why do you think Lincoln declared Martial Law?

What part of sedition and Treason do you not understand?

Typical Negro.

I knew this thread would bring out a lot of ignorant posters you being one of them.

Why do you think Lincoln declared Martial Law?

What part of sedition and Treason do you not understand?

Typical Negro.

The reason Lincoln did it was that there was actual treason and sedition going on.

What has been done that could be tried as treason or sedition.

Typical negro? Sorry junior, I am not a negro.

What is it about America do you love? It certainly isn't the freedom part.

If he did, you assfucks would agree with it. Because that is how much you hate America.

Only if it involves tossing DC Democrats into Gitmo.

Forum List

Back