Mexico now wants to come to the White House and work a solution to illegal invaders

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
LMAO! The tariff scare must really be making this bean jump! Way to go Trump. Shut them down in spite of the traitor judges blocking you!

screenshot_69.png

Reuters Top News on Twitter

Trump vows rapid, high tariffs on Mexico unless illegal immigration ends

WASHINGTON/MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, responding to a surge of illegal immigrants across the southern border, vowed on Thursday to impose a tariff on all goods coming from Mexico, starting at 5% and ratcheting much higher until the flow of people ceases.

Trump vows rapid, high tariffs on Mexico unless illegal immigration ends - Reuters

Holy Fuck, that took all of 1 day.

Trump doesn't fuck around, I'll give him that.

LMAO! The tariff scare must really be making this bean jump! Way to go Trump. Shut them down in spite of the traitor judges blocking you!

View attachment 263288

WASHINGTON/MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, responding to a surge of illegal immigrants across the southern border, vowed on Thursday to impose a tariff on all goods coming from Mexico, starting at 5% and ratcheting much higher until the flow of people ceases.

Trump vows rapid, high tariffs on Mexico unless illegal immigration ends - Reuters
How will they fit the entire nation of Mexico into the White House?

• Banned

When you have a gun at their head they are way more cooperative.
Although it did take Trump three years to think of it.
No it took Trump three years of pieces of shit like you blocking his every move until he or someone close thought of it.

View attachment 263288

They can come when the wetback flow stops. Until then tariffs stay. Fuck Mexico.

• Banned

View attachment 263288

They can come when the wetback flow stops. Until then tariffs stay. Fuck Mexico.
He's coming today, oughta be interesting what will be said and done. We'll probably only hear what they want us to hear though.

View attachment 263288

He's coming today, oughta be interesting what will be said and done. We'll probably only hear what they want us to hear though.

News is pretty quiet about it. I’m curious to see how it go’s and how fast this gets handled.

No it took Trump three years of pieces of shit like you blocking his every move until he or someone close thought of it.
LIke me I was laying blocks but I am smart enough to never work for a grifter like Trump.

I’ll say this, the fact that Sen. Grassly and all the other swamp critters are bitching about it is a very good sign. The republicans are the biggest offenders when it comes to inviting wet backs to illegally coming over.

Mexico now wants to come to the White House and work a solution to illegal invaders

But there is a wall around the White House

View attachment 263288

How will they fit the entire nation of Mexico into the White House?

You ever see how many Mexicans can fit in a car? Same way!

LIke me I was laying blocks but I am smart enough to never work for a grifter like Trump.

Trying to get laid by having sex with blocks? Aren't you a little old for that?

yes, it's 3 years in, but he has been trying other paths during that time.

I don't remember any previous president trying this particular tactic to get Mexico to the table on this issue either, so I find it hard to criticize him based on it taking too long to cook up. He finally figured out a way to hit em where it hurts without needing cooperation from the dems, which he would not get, and did it....

I don't remember any previous president trying this particular tactic to get Mexico to the table on this issue either, so I find it hard to criticize him based on it taking too long to cook up. He finally figured out a way to hit em where it hurts without needing cooperation from the dems, which he would not get, and did it....
He gets some cooperation just not in the quantity he wants.

Trying to get laid by having sex with blocks? Aren't you a little old for that?
I am so tough titanium has fainting spells...

He get some cooperation just not in the quantity he wants.

I honestly don't think they'd give him anything heading into the election that might seem at all favorable for him.

Forum List

Back