Should President Obama Suspend Military Aide to Israel?

Should President Obama Suspend Military Aide to Israel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas is the aggressor and terrorist group. Stop funding them.

You don't think the Palestinian civilians are being terrorized by widespread Israeli military assaults on their homes, schools, and markets?
When Hamas stops hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies they are, their collateral civilian casualties will be greatly reduced.

Until then, nailing those Hamas Neanderthals takes absolute priority.

Last edited:
Come on dude, it is a fact that you are Bibi's bitch.

"According to Israeli historian, professor Israel Shahak, Harry Truman took $2 million bribe from Jewish groups to run his re-election campaign. “That’s why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast (11 minutes after Ben Gurion unilaterally declared the State of Israel on May 14, 1948),” John F. Kennedy told Gore Vidal."

So A Subversive DEMOCRAT was BOUGHT BY THE JEWS!!!! .....I Trust both DEAD MEN to have told the TRUTH, or SOMEONE made up a story???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Assuming that back then presidents were allowed to accept bribes, excuse me flacaltenn, I meant to say campaign donations,
Harry Truman recognised Israel - but not a Jewish state!

Well Harry was known to be a Jew hater, or was it because of his wife and family?.... But a $2 million BRIBE of a corrupt Democrat was all that was necessary to create Israel.... I think there might have been a little more than that.... want to check?

So A Subversive DEMOCRAT was BOUGHT BY THE JEWS!!!! .....I Trust both DEAD MEN to have told the TRUTH, or SOMEONE made up a story???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Assuming that back then presidents were allowed to accept bribes, excuse me flacaltenn, I meant to say campaign donations,

Well Harry was known to be a Jew hater, or was it because of his wife and family?.... But a $2 million BRIBE of a corrupt Democrat was all that was necessary to create Israel.... I think there might have been a little more than that.... want to check?

Well, you are right, there is more.

Political demagoguery.

A country can get away with murder if they are friends.

Political demagoguery.

Harry Clark...the WRITER of your article?
Political Campaign Contributions
2008 Election Cycle

Harry Clark - $10,700 in Political Contributions for 2008

America is considered the moral leader of the world. I won’t bother to comment on the merit of that claim (either made by us or others). But it’s a simple fact that American foreign policy often has a strong moral element to it. For example, during the cold war, we promoted policies to encourage the Soviet Union to allow the emigration of Russian Jews to Israel. Furthermore, President Carter famously elevated human rights in his dealings with other nations. In fact, I believe the US always includes restrictions on the use of military aid and the weapons we supply to allies in the sense that we won’t allow them to be used except for defensive purposes.

With that said, the IDF shelling and bombing of Gaza is arguably not about self-defense considering the nature of the assault and the civilian death toll which is completely one-sided in terms of numbers. In that regard, the numbers I've seen are quite shocking. I won’t claim the number I’m providing is an official one, but what I’ve seen reported on the news is approximately 1,400 Palestinian deaths, mostly civilians, compared to 56 Israeli soldiers and 3 civilians.

The Israelis are using our military aid and weapons we supply to engage in these wholesale deaths which is the result of targeting civilian areas.

So, in the interests of human rights and the American interest of not being seen as condoning the killing of so many innocent lives, including women and children, should President Obama suspend military aid to Israel in the interest of trying to stop the killing of so many civilians?

Looks like your poll backfired, Mustang. Not everyone here supports us abandoning our ally in the Middle East. Perhaps we should stop sending aid to Hamas, who uses human shields and masquerades as a group of humanitarians.

Moderation Message:

For a Zone2 topic, this one has strayed way too far from
a discussion of military aid to Israel and gone too many years
from the present question..

Either take it back closer to the poll issue or risk it closing.
There are EXISTING threads on these side discussions..

FlaCalTenn

Let;s face it/

Israhell exists becuase the US is the ONLY country which recognizes them.

Ben Gurion bought Truman for Two million dollars cash.

The US has provided them over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid - and whatever WMD's they need.

So now you see the reason they are our friend.

Cuntumacious, proof that Ben Gurian bought off Truman for $2 million dollars.... or you just suck muslim terrorists cock!

Come on dude, it is a fact that you are Bibi's bitch.

"According to Israeli historian, professor Israel Shahak, Harry Truman took $2 million bribe from Jewish groups to run his re-election campaign. “That’s why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast (11 minutes after Ben Gurion unilaterally declared the State of Israel on May 14, 1948),” John F. Kennedy told Gore Vidal."

And just for the record, this is what happens when you spout that nonsense of yours. You get dismantled in your own thread. For the rest of you, enjoy.

Truman Recognized Israel after he was given a $ 2mil donation

Last edited:

Political demagoguery.

Harry Clark...the WRITER of your article?
Political Campaign Contributions
2008 Election Cycle

Harry Clark - $10,700 in Political Contributions for 2008

Bingo!

"There is no question that the policy of the Israeli government is to destroy life as we know it in Gaza.

"They have destroyed all the working facilities of electricity, water supply, sewage systems; they are making it unlivable because the ultimate goal is an exclusively Jewish-Israeli state.

"They want to drive the entire Palestinian people out of the inhabitable region.

"This is one of the most brutal attacks we have seen since the demise of the Third Reich.

"I think there is no question that worldwide opinion is extraordinary horrified by what is going on, but Israel continues to act because it feels it has impunity, that is the US government continues to supply arms and provide diplomatic protection for the genocide which is taking place, and the EU wrings its hands, but continues to engage in business as usual with Israel."

Jews want all the land between the River and the sea for themselves, and they've employed terrorism since 1948 to attain it. That terrorism would be impossible without US weapons and diplomatic cover. It's long past time to end US support before the next time Jews decide to mow the lawn in Gaza. (probably in 2016?)

http://rt.com/op-edge/177808-israel-usa-gaza-crisis-violence/

Stop aid to Israel?

Hell no.

Increase it.

By a considerable percentage.

They put it to excellent use.

They kill Radical Islamists by the bushel basket -full, and turn 'em into Purina Vulture Chow.

"By Grabthor's Hammer... what a savings !"

Last edited:
death-to-america.jpg

You would think that after 9/11 America would have learned...apparently there are about 25% of our population that are either complete morons, or the though of suicide doesn't upset them...probably both.... they are called Liberals, democrats, and subversives!

Israel just hit a shelter 9 children reported killed, US "appalled".

Israel-Hamas: Shelling draws strong condemnation - CNN.com

"Appalled" is a diplomatic way of saying "attaboys"

Obama sent Bibi a private message inquiring whether they need more materiel to finish, once and for all, the Palestinian Genocide.

Your imagination runs wild.
The rest of us have you pegged as a jew-hater and a brain dead piece of shit. Please go kill yourself.

Unfortunately, for several decades now, the usual response for virtually any and all criticism of Israel or Israeli actions is the charge of antisemitism. Do you know what that reminds me of? It reminds me of the complaint from certain quarters that any and all conservative criticism of President Obama is met with the charge of racism.

What do you say to that?

America is considered the moral leader of the world. I won’t bother to comment on the merit of that claim (either made by us or others). But it’s a simple fact that American foreign policy often has a strong moral element to it. For example, during the cold war, we promoted policies to encourage the Soviet Union to allow the emigration of Russian Jews to Israel. Furthermore, President Carter famously elevated human rights in his dealings with other nations. In fact, I believe the US always includes restrictions on the use of military aid and the weapons we supply to allies in the sense that we won’t allow them to be used except for defensive purposes.

With that said, the IDF shelling and bombing of Gaza is arguably not about self-defense considering the nature of the assault and the civilian death toll which is completely one-sided in terms of numbers. In that regard, the numbers I've seen are quite shocking. I won’t claim the number I’m providing is an official one, but what I’ve seen reported on the news is approximately 1,400 Palestinian deaths, mostly civilians, compared to 56 Israeli soldiers and 3 civilians.

The Israelis are using our military aid and weapons we supply to engage in these wholesale deaths which is the result of targeting civilian areas.

So, in the interests of human rights and the American interest of not being seen as condoning the killing of so many innocent lives, including women and children, should President Obama suspend military aid to Israel in the interest of trying to stop the killing of so many civilians?

Looks like your poll backfired, Mustang. Not everyone here supports us abandoning our ally in the Middle East. Perhaps we should stop sending aid to Hamas, who uses human shields and masquerades as a group of humanitarians.

You assume too much. Cutting back on military aid as a way to hopefully modify the behavior of an ally is not the same things as cutting them loose. The problem is that without any realistic risk of ever losing their aid or having it temporarily suspended, any ally might very well embrace policies which reflect poorly on the country that's funding their war operations. In the case of the USA, that brings with it what's commonly referred to as blowback which certainly is not in America's interest.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, so I'm not for punishing Israel. But, there is no doubt in the end Israel was sending Hamas a message about targeting civilians, ie Israel will do the same thing, so don't think you're getting anywhere with rockets and tunnels, and we'll match your barbarity eye for an eye.

Obama won't do it because it would put Hillary in a horrible political position, but isn't it time to reassess our approach to the whole thing. Israel is not interested in peace, they want the land, and pretty much have it at this point.

Fatah or the PLO is willing to accept the Jewish state, but Hamas is not coming out of this any weaker. They thrive on an unreality and selling the notion that Israel can be defeated.

Our policies are supporting the status quo. I'd favor just not supporting either side in the UN. Let Israel walk the walk. They have sold themselves on a notion that the world hates us cause we're Jews. Well, the UK and France are more than capable of standing up to anti-Semitism and Germany is especially sensitive.

The UN cannot force anything on any state. IF the pales can convince the world they can live in peace, let them. If Israel can convince the world the west bank is their texas, let them.

"Appalled" is a diplomatic way of saying "attaboys"

Obama sent Bibi a private message inquiring whether they need more materiel to finish, once and for all, the Palestinian Genocide.

The rest of us have you pegged as a jew-hater and a brain dead piece of shit. Please go kill yourself.

Unfortunately, for several decades now, the usual response for virtually any and all criticism of Israel or Israeli actions is the charge of antisemitism. Do you know what that reminds me of? It reminds me of the complaint from certain quarters that any and all conservative criticism of President Obama is met with the charge of racism.

What do you say to that?
To stupid people two things that are vaguely similar look identical.

In this case, criticism of Israel can be legitimate. But what makes it legitimate is that the criteria are uniform. So you cannot criticize Israel for attacking while excusing Hamas for attacking. You cannot criticize Israel for killing children without criticizing Hamas for killing children. You cannot criticize Israel for its treatment of Arabs without criticizing other Arab countries for their treatment of Arabs.
But anti-semites do all of those things. They excuse Arab murder, terror, and torture and criticise israel for doing what any normal country would do to defend its citizens.

You assume too much. Cutting back on military aid as a way to hopefully modify the behavior of an ally is not the same things as cutting them loose. The problem is that without any realistic risk of ever losing their aid or having it temporarily suspended, any ally might very well embrace policies which reflect poorly on the country that's funding their war operations. In the case of the USA, that brings with it what's commonly referred to as blowback which certainly is not in America's interest.
"Blowback" is an idiotic concept.
Why would we want to discourage Israel from blowing the shit out of Hamas? What is in our interest in doing that? Half the Arab countries dont like them either.

What do you say to that?

In this case, criticism of Israel can be legitimate. But what makes it legitimate is that the criteria are uniform. So you cannot criticize Israel for attacking while excusing Hamas for attacking. You cannot criticize Israel for killing children without criticizing Hamas for killing children. You cannot criticize Israel for its treatment of Arabs without criticizing other Arab countries for their treatment of Arabs.
But anti-semites do all of those things. They excuse Arab murder, terror, and torture and criticise israel for doing what any normal country would do to defend its citizens.

What you just posted bears no relevance whatsoever to what I previously posted. Do I have to repeat it, or do you want a second stab at it?

"Blowback" is an idiotic concept.
Why would we want to discourage Israel from blowing the shit out of Hamas? What is in our interest in doing that? Half the Arab countries dont like them either.

Are you obtuse?

I didn't make any reference to Hamas. Perhaps because there would be little controversy if Israel was simply 'blowing the shit of of Hamas' as you so indelicately put it. The problem is the high numbers of innocent Palestinians men, women, and children who are being killed by Israel, including those who had taken refuge at UN run facilities.

What do you say to that?

What you just posted bears no relevance whatsoever to what I previously posted. Do I have to repeat it, or do you want a second stab at it?

If you think it's not relevant maybe you should read past the first sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back