Zone1 Should people who are repeatedly very racist to me be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But each INDIVIDUAL doesn't have to hold onto those cultural traits. Stereotypes exist for a reason

Stereotypes exist about everyone though, for example some stereotype americans to be dumb and fat. But it is not true, stereotypes dont need to be true or at least they are simplicistic. At least generalisations are wrong.

You love talking about race, DNA, 'passing for white', and other rubbish. Why all of sudden you don't like it??? That's just bizarre.

All you muds have inferiority complexes, is all. lol

I dont like insults though. Just discussing race is not a insult, when he says to me "stop with your gypsy lies" then that is a racist insult. That is not a neutral discussion.

I totally agree that poster is a douche, but just use the ignore feature. It's simple as that.

There are a few such posters. I dont want to forbid them free speech or censor them, and I overreacted, because I was fed up with all the insults. I guess they shouldnt be banned.

America's black population is America's Gypsies. Disproportionately liars, thugs and petty criminals
I have a hard time lumping ANY race as what you just said. Yeah, many are the above. But many more are NOT. But, whatever floats your unmanned boat.

There are a few such posters. I dont want to forbid them free speech or censor them, and I overreacted, because I was fed up with all the insults. I guess they shouldnt be banned.
Do you ever discuss any other topic besides race? If not, then you're a racist.

Do you ever discuss any other topic besides race? If not, then you're a racist.
That's all he ever talks about..unless it's showing his mug in selfies. Which is why I have had him on ignore for years. Gypsy this, gypsy that, why you no like gypsies, blah blah blah.

America's black population is America's Gypsies. Disproportionately liars, thugs and petty criminals
I think that is not true, I dont understand why people generally believe that, when there are Blacks like Obama, that Republican Neurosurgeon (I forgot his name), billionaires like Oprah Winfrie, when there are so many actors, actresses, blacks very good at sports, and all that. That just seems weird to me that people still portray blacks that way, that they never accomplished anything. I read a bit black history on facebook, and there are so many accomplished blacks. Like first airforce general or something, who was forbidden from borrowing books from the white library but despite that strong racism became first air force general and such stories.

I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
Y U start this in "Zone 1" like a pussy? I have no axe to grind, just curious.

I will say that's a pussy-ass move.

No, NOT womens' vaginas. Pusillanimous.

I think that is not true, I dont understand why people generally believe that, when there are Blacks like Obama, that Republican Neurosurgeon (I forgot his name), billionaires like Oprah Winfrie, when there are so many actors, actresses, blacks very good at sports, and all that. That just seems weird to me that people still portray blacks that way, that they never accomplished anything. I read a bit black history on facebook, and there are so many accomplished blacks. Like first airforce general or something, who was forbidden from borrowing books from the white library but despite that strong racism became first air force general and such stories.
NOBODY said EVERY black.

But REAL blacks (not Mulatto) make up about 10% of our population and commit well over HALF of all of our crimes.

Do you ever see American News? Every petty crime, and nearly every home invasion, murder, robbery and rape.

THREAD CLOSED

It has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back