Zone1 Should people who are repeatedly very racist to me be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
It's your OP to prove, Mortimer.

We'll need uranium-235 for glaciers ... get the permits, I have a design ... Cerro Chirripó is a good target, the residual radiation is good for the environment ...
Dude, you fire that shit in an AR-16 and there is no telling what it will do! I beseech you, don't do it!

That's plain hateful ... "God"boy ... why spew Satan's rhetoric? ...
Are you sure you know what God would say -- or Satan?

This from the apostle Paul:

Even one of their own prophets said, “Cretans are always liars, savage animals, and lazy gluttons.”--Titus 1:12

I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
People just need to learn how to communicate with each other and talk out their differences without violence.

Anyone who is against free speech is a snowflake

I don't know who you are, but I don't think anyone should be banned! I like to believe we are all adults and can handle what people say. But that is just me.

You love talking about race, DNA, 'passing for white', and other rubbish. Why all of sudden you don't like it??? That's just bizarre.

All you muds have inferiority complexes, is all. lol

I dont count you as "offender" though eventhough you do say some "insults" but i consider that "tough love" i meant more people like Godboy for example, there is no value about him or education, he is simply a asshole and doesnt even think he is racist but is
I totally agree that poster is a douche, but just use the ignore feature. It's simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back