Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

Obama administration spied on German media, government - CNNPolitics

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Payback's a bitch... 8 years of Obama and all we heard was "Bush".

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

it's called an analogy. look it up on the internet. you might get edumacated.

Funny as hell you posting this when you clearly have no idea what an analogy is

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

You're not smart enough to glean that this thread demonstrates the idiocy of the Mueller kangaroo court indictments.

I am smart enough to glean the purpose of the thread...diversion from the Trump fuck up

Someone else wrote this and they nailed it.

Countries have been spying on each other for a long time. This hot topic of Russia meddling in our elections is such a joke and not worthy of our time. I am much more concerned about US intelligence and criminal law enforcement agencies meddling in our elections and rigging investigations due to political partisanship, a topic which seems to be fading away thanks to the media agenda of making it go away. The danger to our rights from Putin is irrelevant compared to the damage of the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA which is now fading from the conversation.

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

analogy. learn about it here from Google.

"Definition of analogy. plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect. b : resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity."

There is no resemblance unless you have evidence that we fucked with the German elections.

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

Well he was also claiming to know how the Mueller Grand Jury functioned…the post was deleted because he knew how ridiculous he sounded….so there is that.
yep my bad, I deleted it because I was in error. I'm honest that way. It was for subpoenas not indictments and I was wrong and deleted it.

However, in the indictment it claimed that most of the russians named were due to phishing and according to the internet, phishing has no federal statute on the books.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-gain-access-to-someones-Facebook-account-by-phishing
"Unfortunately, there is no federal anti-phishing statue on the book. One attempts was made with the Anti-Phishing Act of 2005, but it never passed. 24 states and 1 U.S. territory have laws on the books against phishing. Check out the full list here."

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics
"Each of the Russians involved held military titles. One leader was Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, a lieutenant colonel who used the hacking tool "X-Agent." The other Russians involved also used various pseudonyms to send phishing emails to Democratic Party affiliates."

You're not smart enough to glean that this thread demonstrates the idiocy of the Mueller kangaroo court indictments.

I am smart enough to glean the purpose of the thread...diversion from the Trump fuck up

There is no Trump fuck up. You've been duped, again, sucker.

what fk up was that?

"Definition of analogy. plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect. b : resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity."

There is no resemblance unless you have evidence that we fucked with the German elections.

it was posted earlier in the OP of this thread.

Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

I agree there is no resemblance. What Obama and the NSA did were far more egregious.

What crime was committed against America?
they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.

Germany can indict whomever they want; just like we can….or do the Trumpkins want shin splints to ask Daddy Vlad for permission?
When you do something in the name of national security; it carries a mandate. When you solicit hackers like Candidate Trump did with Wikileaks and apparently did with Guccifer2.0 through Roger Stone; it’s much different.
LOL, no fking country will ever get any other country's people for an indictment. Ain't happening anywhere on this fking planet, except for the Nazi generals who were caught killing millions of jews. That is the only time it has happened and until something as outrageous happens again will be the only time. So you think Mueller will get the 12 here? come on fat boi, let us hear how you think that will go. useless is what I call it. just like the entire waste of my tax dollars to even print the paper to indict them on.

Come on fk, what you got?
It happens when both countries want to put the perp in prison, but it never happens when the foriegn government has authorized the actions in question.

Of course there was my little sheep. That is why he has spent the last 3 days backpedaling and lying.

Pull your head out of Trump’s ass and get some fresh air.

I agree there is no resemblance. What Obama and the NSA did were far more egregious.

Seems Germany disagrees with your little Trump ass sniffing fantasy

Of course there was my little sheep. That is why he has spent the last 3 days backpedaling and lying.

Pull your head out of Trump’s ass and get some fresh air.

what exactly does this diversion have to do with the OP? again gator taking the thread off topic. standard for that asshole.

Well he was also claiming to know how the Mueller Grand Jury functioned…the post was deleted because he knew how ridiculous he sounded….so there is that.
yep my bad, I deleted it because I was in error. I'm honest that way. It was for subpoenas not indictments and I was wrong and deleted it.

However, in the indictment it claimed that most of the russians named were due to phishing and according to the internet, phishing has no federal statute on the books.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-gain-access-to-someones-Facebook-account-by-phishing
"Unfortunately, there is no federal anti-phishing statue on the book. One attempts was made with the Anti-Phishing Act of 2005, but it never passed. 24 states and 1 U.S. territory have laws on the books against phishing. Check out the full list here."

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics
"Each of the Russians involved held military titles. One leader was Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, a lieutenant colonel who used the hacking tool "X-Agent." The other Russians involved also used various pseudonyms to send phishing emails to Democratic Party affiliates."

If you deleted posts that were in error, you’d be relegated to the announcements forum. And if the help was solicited by Donald Trump’s campaign for President? Would that, at the very least, change your opinion about the blob?

NSA denies discussing Merkel phone surveillance with Obama

"NSA denies discussing Merkel phone surveillance with Obama
Agency says report in German press that president was briefed on monitoring of chancellor's phone is 'not true'"

America’s long history of meddling in other countries’ elections

"One in nine elections’
Dov Levin, an academic from the Institute for Politics and Strategy at Carnegie Mellon University, has calculated the vast scale of election interventions by both the US and Russia.

According to his research, there were 117 “partisan electoral interventions” between 1946 and 2000. That’s around one of every nine competitive elections held since Second World War.

The majority of these – almost 70 per cent – were cases of US interference."

"One in nine elections’
Dov Levin, an academic from the Institute for Politics and Strategy at Carnegie Mellon University, has calculated the vast scale of election interventions by both the US and Russia.

According to his research, there were 117 “partisan electoral interventions” between 1946 and 2000. That’s around one of every nine competitive elections held since Second World War.

So, you would be ok with Russia nuking a US city or two since we have a history of nuking places?

Would anyone be surprised to find out one day that Israel was spying on us? They did and they most likely are. I expect the Russians to spy on us. I expect the Japanese to spy on us. They do what they think is in their national interest; just like we do.

The issue here is whether a candidate did get the assistance of a foreign government to help win an election. All signs point to yes.

What else points to “yes” is that Trump won the election because HRC was a crappy campaigner, ran a terrible campaign, and has a likability problem. No Russian involvement on any level made her virtually ignore Wisconsin and other key states.

Agency says report in German press that president was briefed on monitoring of chancellor's phone is 'not true'"

"One in nine elections’

Clearly no difference in JFK and Reagan and Vlad, da.

"One in nine elections’

So, you would be ok with Russia nuking a US city or two since we have a history of nuking places?

still off topic I see.

"One in nine elections’

Clearly no difference in JFK and Reagan and Vlad, da.
clearly.

Forum List

Back