Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

Obama administration spied on German media, government - CNNPolitics
What crime was committed against America?
they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.
What crime was committed against America? Let me help you out; you can answer by saying “none,” or by telling us what crime was committed against America.

Obviously the crime was against Germany.

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.
What crime was committed against America? Let me help you out; you can answer by saying “none,” or by telling us what crime was committed against America.

Oh so no crime against America? Thanks.

Liberals are too dishonest to admit the staggering hypocrisy. If liberals weren't dishonest they wouldn't be liberals.

Germany can indict whomever they want; just like we can….or do the Trumpkins want shin splints to ask Daddy Vlad for permission?
When you do something in the name of national security; it carries a mandate. When you solicit hackers like Candidate Trump did with Wikileaks and apparently did with Guccifer2.0 through Roger Stone; it’s much different.

Obama's NSA hacked apparatuses of the German government, including Merkel's phone, which is far more egregious than hacking a server of a PRIVATE organization.

As I said in another thread, Mueller's indictments in this regard are UNPRECEDENTED and are useless and were issued as a political stunt.

If the Germans adopted Mueller's rationale, they too would be issuing indictments against NSA agents.
This isn't an analogy. It's an example of a failure to be able to make an analogy.
so you're saying what? it's ok to interfere in another country's election but it ain't ok to interfere in ours? hmmm that makes you a hypocrite.

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, Obama and Hillary certainly managed to provide enough topics to last for years.

Yep. You sheep are just like the sheep on the left that could not stop talking about Bush II.

It is funny as hell how much alike you are to people you hate

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

it's called an analogy. look it up on the internet. you might get edumacated.

Funny as hell you posting this when you clearly have no idea what an analogy is

Well he was also claiming to know how the Mueller Grand Jury functioned…the post was deleted because he knew how ridiculous he sounded….so there is that.

Liberals are too dishonest to admit the staggering hypocrisy. If liberals weren't dishonest they wouldn't be liberals.

How many lies is Trump up to now, 3700 since being sworn in or something like that?

Obama only found out about NSA spying on Merkel when he read it in the paper. Remember that gem? Of course you don't.

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

Oh so no crime against America? Thanks.
nope, crime by america. is there a difference? I think being a criminal is worse than crime against. just saying.

it's what one writes when one can't defend.

How many lies is Trump up to now, 3700 since being sworn in or something like that?

Obama only found out about NSA spying on Merkel when he read it in the paper. Remember that gem? Of course you don't.

Actually I do. He found out a lot of things through the newspaper which is terrifying. Both he and Trump seem to share an aura of “no bad news”. It makes you wonder what happened in his administration that was never brought to his attention. With Trump, of course, you first thought that you’ve hit rock bottom. Then when he apologizes for the US actions to a murderous dictator; you realize they can go lower. Now, you really have to wonder if there is a bottom for his gang of lowlifes.

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

Pot meet kettle in that case. You’re way out of your depth debating GG.

Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?
No, they should be rewarded for it, I don't trust Angela Merkel and her fucked up government any farther than I can throw her, so yeah I'm glad somebody is keeping tabs on what she and the volk are up to.

Spying on foreigners is okay, it's when the douche bags start spying on American Citizens that I get upset.

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

it's what one writes when one can't defend.

There is nothing to defend. If you wanted a true analogy then it would be Germany indicting the NSA.

But you just keep on diverting attention from your savior, I am sure he appreciates your efforts

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

You're not smart enough to glean that this thread demonstrates the idiocy of the Mueller kangaroo court indictments.

analogy. learn about it here from Google.

"Definition of analogy. plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect. b : resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity."

Forum List

Back