Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

Would anyone be surprised to find out one day that Israel was spying on us? They did and they most likely are. I expect the Russians to spy on us. I expect the Japanese to spy on us. They do what they think is in their national interest; just like we do.

The issue here is whether a candidate did get the assistance of a foreign government to help win an election. All signs point to yes.

What else points to “yes” is that Trump won the election because HRC was a crappy campaigner, ran a terrible campaign, and has a likability problem. No Russian involvement on any level made her virtually ignore Wisconsin and other key states.
dude, most every country has spies spying on other countries. when were you born?

it's called an analogy. look it up on the internet. you might get edumacated.

Funny as hell you posting this when you clearly have no idea what an analogy is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

analogy. learn about it here from Google.

"Definition of analogy. plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect. b : resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity."

There is no resemblance unless you have evidence that we fucked with the German elections.

And there is no evidence the Russian government fucked with the American election.

it's called an analogy. look it up on the internet. you might get edumacated.

What's sad is that you're such a partisan hack that you're unable to engage in honest discussion.

What’s sad is that in order to cover for your saviors fuck up you have to keep making threads about Obama to divert attention from him

"Definition of analogy. plural analogies. 1 a : a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect. b : resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity."

There is no resemblance unless you have evidence that we fucked with the German elections.

what evidence do you have that russia interfered in our election?

I have none as I do not work for one of the US Intel agencies.

But your savior in the White House said that he backs the Intel reports that claim Russia interfered...after he said he didn’t

I have none as I do not work for one of the US Intel agencies.

But your savior in the White House said that he backs the Intel reports that claim Russia interfered...after he said he didn’t

it wasn't the question that was asked, but thanks for playing.

Didn't Barry actively try to get rid of Netanyahu? Cyber attacks have been around forever, and Obama is on record as saying it is no big deal, and he actively messed with another another country's election, but now, when the weak DNC gets caught by a phishing attack, it is WWIII. No fake outrage here is there?

Forum List

Back