Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

Obama administration spied on German media, government - CNNPolitics
What crime was committed against America?
they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.

Should they be indicted, just like the Russians who were indicted for hacking into the DNC server?

they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.

Germany can indict whomever they want; just like we can….or do the Trumpkins want shin splints to ask Daddy Vlad for permission?
When you do something in the name of national security; it carries a mandate. When you solicit hackers like Candidate Trump did with Wikileaks and apparently did with Guccifer2.0 through Roger Stone; it’s much different.

Germany can indict whomever they want; just like we can….or do the Trumpkins want shin splints to ask Daddy Vlad for permission?
When you do something in the name of national security; it carries a mandate. When you solicit hackers like Candidate Trump did with Wikileaks and apparently did with Guccifer2.0 through Roger Stone; it’s much different.
LOL, no fking country will ever get any other country's people for an indictment. Ain't happening anywhere on this fking planet, except for the Nazi generals who were caught killing millions of jews. That is the only time it has happened and until something as outrageous happens again will be the only time. So you think Mueller will get the 12 here? come on fat boi, let us hear how you think that will go. useless is what I call it. just like the entire waste of my tax dollars to even print the paper to indict them on.

Come on fk, what you got?

LOL, no fking country will ever get any other country's people for an indictment. Ain't happening anywhere on this fking planet, except for the Nazi generals who were caught killing millions of jews. That is the only time it has happened and until something as outrageous happens again will be the only time. So you think Mueller will get the 12 here? come on fat boi, let us hear how you think that will go. useless is what I call it. just like the entire waste of my tax dollars to even print the paper to indict them on.

Wow…never said any of that. The question is whether they should be indicted the same way we indicted the Russians. Sure. I don’t expect any President to turn them over. I don’t expect Vlad to turn over the Russians. Mueller’s mandate is to investigate the ways Russia tried to influence our 2016 election. He found proof, apparently, and recommended grand jury indictments. The grand jury heard the evidence and agreed. That it bothers you is both wonderful and hilarious.

As for uselessness…the 80 votes to repeal Obamacare that went nowhere; the Ben-gotcha hearings, etc… Republicans wrote the book on uselessness.

• Banned

Obama's NSA hacked apparatuses of the German government, including Merkel's phone, which is far more egregious than hacking a server of a PRIVATE organization.

As I said in another thread, Mueller's indictments in this regard are UNPRECEDENTED and are useless and were issued as a political stunt.

If the Germans adopted Mueller's rationale, they too would be issuing indictments against NSA agents.

What crime was committed against America? Let me help you out; you can answer by saying “none,” or by telling us what crime was committed against America.

Obama's NSA hacked apparatuses of the German government, including Merkel's phone, which is far more egregious than hacking a server of a PRIVATE organization.

As I said in another thread, Mueller's indictments in this regard are UNPRECEDENTED and are useless and were issued as a political stunt.

If the Germans adopted Mueller's rationale, they too would be issuing indictments against NSA agents.

So?

They should if they feel they were violated. That is the way nations that have the rule of law work. I don’t expect any nation to send in the Delta Force or GSG9 to round up citizens of other nations.

Wow…never said any of that. The question is whether they should be indicted the same way we indicted the Russians. Sure. I don’t expect any President to turn them over. I don’t expect Vlad to turn over the Russians. Mueller’s mandate is to investigate the ways Russia tried to influence our 2016 election. He found proof, apparently, and recommended grand jury indictments. The grand jury heard the evidence and agreed. That it bothers you is both wonderful and hilarious.

As for uselessness…the 80 votes to repeal Obamacare that went nowhere; the Ben-gotcha hearings, etc… Republicans wrote the book on uselessness.
why is he investigating the ways they did it? you all already know. You all claim to know anyway. Mueller hasn't released shit, yet you all everyday in here tell us there is evidence. which is it? An indictment is not evidence of anything. in fact, for at least the tenth time, the intelligence agencies never ever looked at the DNC Server. you know this right? please tell me you know at least that much of this circus. Also, another company stated that the file size of the data would be too large to transmit over any internet line into the DNC offices.

So scientifically, it was impossible to capture the data over their internet service. Oops. So what you got? you got nothing, what I said all along. you are grandstanding for the point of grandstanding cause you hate trump. too fking bad jr. And again, can't have it both ways, can't say foreign influence is bad and then say it's ok for the US to do it. it's called hypocrisy as I already stated.

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
it's called an analogy. look it up on the internet. you might get edumacated.

Another Obama thread. Damn you Trump zealots are doing some amazing damage control for your savior.

Did you guys get a email telling you to bring up Obama as much as possible to divert from the Trump fuck up?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, Obama and Hillary certainly managed to provide enough topics to last for years.

Obama's administration...

- Gave Putin 20% of the US supply of Uranium

- Ignored a promise to help Ukraine defend its sovereign borders and let Putin militarily annex Crimea

- Allowed Hillary to run an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured TOP SECRET server & compromise US national security

- Obstructed justice by protecting Hillary from indictment / prison for her crimes

- Orchestrated a treasonous conspiracy involving the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI against the GOP candidate

- Perpetrated its own 'Watergate+'

- Attempted to hack several states' election processes

- Illegally spied on American citizens ,reporters, the media, US Senators, & even USSC Justices

...and that doesn't even scratch the surface of what he and his administration did .

So hacking apparatuses of the German govt ... interfering in the govts / elections of Libya, Syria, Egypt, and Israel .. is still MINOR compared to the treason he attempted back at home.

This isn't an analogy. It's an example of a failure to be able to make an analogy.

why is he investigating the ways they did it? you all already know. You all claim to know anyway. Mueller hasn't released shit, yet you all everyday in here tell us there is evidence. which is it? An indictment is not evidence of anything. in fact, for at least the tenth time, the intelligence agencies never ever looked at the DNC Server. you know this right? please tell me you know at least that much of this circus. Also, another company stated that the file size of the data would be too large to transmit over any internet line into the DNC offices.

So scientifically, it was impossible to capture the data over their internet service. Oops. So what you got? you got nothing, what I said all along. you are grandstanding for the point of grandstanding cause you hate trump. too fking bad jr. And again, can't have it both ways, can't say foreign influence is bad and then say it's ok for the US to do it. it's called hypocrisy as I already stated.

That is the way Grand Juries work. If you do not like it…I don’t know what to tell you. Call your congressman or something.

- Ignored a promise to help Ukraine defend its sovereign borders and let Putin militarily annex Crimea

- Allowed Hillary to run an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured TOP SECRET server & compromise US national security

- Obstructed justice by protecting Hillary from indictment / prison for her crimes

- Orchestrated a treasonous conspiracy involving the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI against the GOP candidate

- Illegally spied on American citizens ,reporters, the media, US Senators, & even USSC Justices

...and that doesn't even scratch the surface of what he and his administration did .

So hacking apparatuses of the German govt ... interfering in the govts / elections of Libya, Syria, Egypt, and Israel .. is still MINOR compared to the treason he attempted back at home.

Wow, you should do something about that.

Forum List

Back