Should Obama and NSA be indicted for hacking Merkel's phone calls?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by K9Buck, Jul 20, 2018.

1. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,874
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. BlackFlag

BlackFlag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,089
  3. jc456

jc456 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,237
    they were americans doing an illegal opt/ committing a crime. At least according to you all. so that's ok for you? why is it any different than what you accuse russia of doing? I thought you leftists were all about fair play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,833
    Obama said foreign governments attempt to interfere with our government / elections all the time, as 'we' do theirs. Barry would know...

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,394
    Always curious about the apologists who keep screaming like girls “We do it too!!!!”… If Russia nukes DFW will you gleefully say, “Well, we had it coming since we nuked Hiroshima?”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,394
    Germany can indict whomever they want; just like we can….or do the Trumpkins want shin splints to ask Daddy Vlad for permission?
    When you do something in the name of national security; it carries a mandate. When you solicit hackers like Candidate Trump did with Wikileaks and apparently did with Guccifer2.0 through Roger Stone; it’s much different.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. jc456

jc456 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,237
    LOL, no fking country will ever get any other country's people for an indictment. Ain't happening anywhere on this fking planet, except for the Nazi generals who were caught killing millions of jews. That is the only time it has happened and until something as outrageous happens again will be the only time. So you think Mueller will get the 12 here? come on fat boi, let us hear how you think that will go. useless is what I call it. just like the entire waste of my tax dollars to even print the paper to indict them on.

Come on fk, what you got?

8. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,394
    Wow…never said any of that. The question is whether they should be indicted the same way we indicted the Russians. Sure. I don’t expect any President to turn them over. I don’t expect Vlad to turn over the Russians. Mueller’s mandate is to investigate the ways Russia tried to influence our 2016 election. He found proof, apparently, and recommended grand jury indictments. The grand jury heard the evidence and agreed. That it bothers you is both wonderful and hilarious.

As for uselessness…the 80 votes to repeal Obamacare that went nowhere; the Ben-gotcha hearings, etc… Republicans wrote the book on uselessness.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,874
    Obama's NSA hacked apparatuses of the German government, including Merkel's phone, which is far more egregious than hacking a server of a PRIVATE organization.

As I said in another thread, Mueller's indictments in this regard are UNPRECEDENTED and are useless and were issued as a political stunt.

If the Germans adopted Mueller's rationale, they too would be issuing indictments against NSA agents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. BlackFlag

BlackFlag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,089
    What crime was committed against America? Let me help you out; you can answer by saying “none,” or by telling us what crime was committed against America.

• Winner Winner x 2