Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many on topic Posts have you made on this Thread Troll????? Thought so.

I made 4 on topic posts in your Troll Thread.

Thanks for asking.

Do you have anything relevant to add? Is there a point to your Trolling at this point or is this a pissing contest?
Actually, it's the attention you give him.

Consider that attention that that I missed last week for you, Eder.

CAIR's announcements make me laugh. Whenever I have some idle time to waste, it might be interesting to look into their finances.

CAIR is questionable to me, Sunni and some others here swear by them, their allegiance seems to be at advancing their agenda, with the end justifying the means. Not too well thought out. They bear watching.

I think we are all going to be travelling in paper throw away clothes, before this Decade is over. Put your belongings into a container, and retrieve them after the flight.

I made 4 on topic posts in your Troll Thread.

Thanks for asking.

Do you have anything relevant to add? Is there a point to your Trolling at this point or is this a pissing contest?
Actually, it's the attention you give him.

Consider that attention that that I missed last week for you, Eder.

Who? I don't see any one? :lol: Three Pack attack, all trying to discredit and slander. Sometimes you just have to stay and fight. ;)

You should lighten up on the Bullshit Sparky, and find something on topic or find someone else to Stalk.

is this an order, melty mcmeltdown?

Is this anything more that Trolling at this point? Stalking? Get a life.

you seem to be very upset.

so i will answer your very serious and honest question you thought up and put into your Troll Thread.

No, muslims should not be exempt from enhanced security checks at your airports.

do you need a lollipop too, or is this satisfactory?

is this an order, melty mcmeltdown?

so i will answer your very serious and honest question you thought up and put into your Troll Thread.

No, muslims should not be exempt from enhanced security checks at your airports.

There is only one thing that will restore This Thread to being a Troll Free Thread, this action will require great sacrifice from you. There is nothing you are capable of doing that can satisfy me. Life is pain.

There is only one thing that will restore This Thread to being a Troll Free Thread, this action will require great sacrifice from you. There is nothing you are capable of doing that can satisfy me. Life is pain.

I am glad you liked my contributions.

Whenever you feel like posting a thread with a loaded question again, i'll be there to stalk you, until you are reduced to flail&fail, again.

Honestly.

Whenever you feel like posting a thread with a loaded question again, i'll be there to stalk you, until you are reduced to flail&fail, again.

Honestly.

Why do I suspect that you could not find Center on a map? Everyone who doesn't see like you is loaded, I get it now.

Honestly.

Why do I suspect that you could not find Center on a map? Everyone who doesn't see like you is loaded, I get it now.
Yes or no questions with no assumptions are considered loaded questions in Retardland, you know.

Last edited:

Honestly.

I can't answer your first question, seems to be a personal problem of yours.

You are wrong on the second part, twice. thrice, actually.

Now quit hitting yourself.

Honestly.

What are you babbling about now? What question? The Thread Question. Done, many times over. What Second Question? My doubting Navigation Skills? I doubt you could find your way out of an Elevator without assistance.

What are you babbling about now? What question? The Thread Question. Done, many times over. What Second Question? My doubting Navigation Skills? I doubt you could find your way out of an Elevator without assistance.

I was addressing the post i was quoting in my response, as i do now.

The question was the one you raised about the map. I can't answer it.
There was no second question, but a second part, which was your second sentence, where you were wrong three times.

Then you ignored my advice and hit yourself again.

I was addressing the post i was quoting in my response, as i do now.

The question was the one you raised about the map. I can't answer it.
There was no second question, but a second part, which was your second sentence, where you were wrong three times.

Then you ignored my advice and hit yourself again.

So I was Right again You Babble off point and topic. Why are you here? What have you contributed? I'd remind you to take out the trash when you leave, but that would be redundant. I can't trust you to navigate your way through an argument, or a parking lot. You can't find a Freeway, even when you are on the entrance ramp. That's your problem, not mine. I get it. You have special needs.

stock-photo-white-and-orange-kitten-tangled-in-yellow-yarn-seven-weeks-old-16037701.jpg

Honestly.
:eek::eek:OMG!!! the B00G1E Troll Threat!:eek::eek:

It also states: “Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.”

That makes no sense. You can pat yourself down??? Do they have any idea how many crackheads would take advantage of that loophole in the law? :lol:

It also states: “Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.”

That makes no sense. You can pat yourself down??? Do they have any idea how many crackheads would take advantage of that loophole in the law? :lol:

There are those that live for the Loop Holes. :lol:

Forum List

Back