Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Principle is general, universal, actually. Some day, you may learn to connect the dots, dare I say, even think for yourself. ;) When we apply principle to a scenario, then, the application is tailored to the need. Dick Head.

I can think for myself just fine ... that's why I don't make moronic generalized statements like you and don't live in fear of the boogyman that is "Sharia Law." I leave that to bedwetters like yourself.

I actually would be much less offensive to Sharia Law than you Stinky, I'm just Anti-Totalitarian. Now change that diaper, it's a bio hazard.

Principle is general, universal, actually. Some day, you may learn to connect the dots, dare I say, even think for yourself. ;) When we apply principle to a scenario, then, the application is tailored to the need. Dick Head.

I can think for myself just fine ... that's why I don't make moronic generalized statements like you and don't live in fear of the boogyman that is "Sharia Law." I leave that to bedwetters like yourself.

I actually would be much less offensive to Sharia Law than you Stinky, I'm just Anti-Totalitarian. Now change that diaper, it's a bio hazard.

So that's what you got? "You smell bad?"

lol ...

Enjoy the playground ...

So that's what you got? "You smell bad?"

lol ...

Enjoy the playground ...
I suppose you missed the anti-totalitarian reference. Obviously.

tsa.jpg

I think of it as something like a Rorschach test. Is an elderly Catholic nun being frisked by a Muslim security agent the celebration of blind justice? Or is it simply an admission of absurdity?
The whole situation is basically retarded. :cuckoo:

The TSA is just another government agency waging war on Muslims and Islam. :evil:

tsa.jpg

From the photograher Dean Shaddock:
This was captured as I collected my things from airport security (Detroit Metro Concourse A). I think of it as something like a Rorschach test. Is an elderly Catholic nun being frisked by a Muslim security agent the celebration of blind justice? Or is it simply an admission of absurdity?
Is that a wheelchair in that picture? If it is, there is a good possibility the nun has a pacemaker and chose to be screened personally instead of going through the machine.

Such fauxrage!

Forum List

Back