Should Michael Steele step down as RNC chair?

Should Michale Steele step down as RNC chair?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • This is a dead horse; Gunny should ban your ass, n00b.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
Just saw this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/127590-gop-puzzled-as-michael-steele-courts-diplomats.html

Maybe that's not a real big news story, but taken in conjunction with Steele's history as RNC chair, should he step down?

He seems like an idiot.

Although i have no way to confirm this, I think he was picked for the position partly because of his "blackness", a response to Obama and his post-racial pretensions.

Ironically enough, it's Steele's attempt to be "black" that have led to a couple gaffes/laughs.

Any ideas for a replacement? I don't really give a shit about the RNC, but there's a few people on here who do.

Michael_Steele_Muppet.jpg

I don't like him. Blue people have blue guilt, and they also don't drive well. They also smell funny and are taking our jobs.

Its not rocket science how the Republican organization works.

America reached a milestone and elected its first black President so the GOP scramble and produce the nearest black the could get their hands on......Steele the buffoon.

America reached a milestone and had its first electable female Presidential Candidate in Hillary Clinton and the the GOP scrambled and produced the nearest female they could their hands on....Palin the buffoon.

They really couldn't be more plain than that. Its not rocket science.

You can go ahead and make it public. I didn't even think twice about that.

Alas, I cannot. :lol:

As for Steele, him being forced to resign at this point is just going to make the RNC look weak. They probably don't want to deal with all that media coverage right before the elections. After the elections though? He's probably gone.

Just saw this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/127590-gop-puzzled-as-michael-steele-courts-diplomats.html

Maybe that's not a real big news story, but taken in conjunction with Steele's history as RNC chair, should he step down?

He seems like an idiot.

Although i have no way to confirm this, I think he was picked for the position partly because of his "blackness", a response to Obama and his post-racial pretensions.

Ironically enough, it's Steele's attempt to be "black" that have led to a couple gaffes/laughs.

Any ideas for a replacement? I don't really give a shit about the RNC, but there's a few people on here who do.

this is one of the dummist posts i've seen in the

time i've been here

Last edited:
Its not rocket science how the Republican organization works.

America reached a milestone and elected its first black President so the GOP scramble and produce the nearest black the could get their hands on......Steele the buffoon.

America reached a milestone and had its first electable female Presidential Candidate in Hillary Clinton and the the GOP scrambled and produced the nearest female they could their hands on....Palin the buffoon.

They really couldn't be more plain than that. Its not rocket science.

Obama isn't Black. Or didnt you get the word?

Just saw this thread:

He seems like an idiot.

this is one of the dummist posts i've seen in the

time i've been here

It's "dumbest", not "dummist". :lol:

Steele is the best that that ever happened to the DNC.

If Palin were head of the RNC we'd be looking at picking up over 100 House seats and almost every Senate seat except for Schumer in NY and maybe Hawaii and, no, I'm not kidding

Just saw this thread:

He seems like an idiot.

Don't leave, Michael. The Dems need you. :cool:

If Palin were head of the RNC we'd be looking at picking up over 100 House seats and almost every Senate seat except for Schumer in NY and maybe Hawaii and, no, I'm not kidding

That is actually an interesting idea as "public" place for Sarah. It capitalizes on her strengths. Not bad.

I liked Haley Barber as RNC chair.

Oh, I think Steele should finish his term, there is nothing to be gained at this point in tossing him. There is a pretty good argument that there would be a lot of PR to lose, so let him finish.

Last edited:

That is actually an interesting idea as "public" place for Sarah. It capitalizes on her strengths. Not bad.

Oh, I think Steele should finish his term, there is nothing to be gained at this point in tossing him. There is a pretty good argument that there would be a lot of PR to lose, so let him finish.
Head of RNC would be perfect for Palin, who is a cheerleader more than anything else. I wouldn't even vote for her for any office.

Head of RNC would be perfect for Palin, who is a cheerleader more than anything else. I wouldn't even vote for her for any office.

It's too bad, but I agree. I think if she had stayed Governor and gotten re-elected, then there would have been something to vote for, but not as things stand now.

It's too bad, but I agree. I think if she had stayed Governor and gotten re-elected, then there would have been something to vote for, but not as things stand now.

Exactly my feeling. She couldn't cut the mustard as an elected official. She shouldn't be elected to anything else. But she is charismatic and popular.

Forum List

Back