CDZ Should Men Have “Abortion Rights”?

I have never understood why so called-conservatives, FOR individual liberty, FOR individual freedom, FOR personal responsibility would not want to be FOR for a woman's right to choose.

It is all about control. Conservative men want to keep controlling women, cuz their fathers did.
Equality has nothing to do with control.
Do you want abortion made illegal?
Irrelevant.
Uh you do not get to choose relevancy.

I'll take that as a Yes, you want to control women.

Most women like men to control them. Makes them feel 'safe' and all warm and fuzzy.:dance:
You are a blithering idiot

the child- if born is innocent in all of this. why do you want to force women to bear children where there would be the possibility of poverty? so much for 'pro-lifers'... it's always talk the talk.

& besides ---this isn't like earlier times when alimony was a long term thing.
It isn’t about pro life. It about equal opportunity to dodge accountability under the law. No one claimed it was pretty. But our society is about equality.

if the child is born , then the question of equality is moot. then it is ALL about the child.
Yes but that’s a topic well beyond the scope of this OP.
FAIL

Do you need your OP repeated?

You want a get outta jail free card for the father.
No. Both parties should be afforded the same protection and opportunity under the law. Either way the pendulum swings. Do you think women should have a get out of pregnancy (instanced motherhood) free card?

You've got this all wrong. There is equal application of the law. A mother is legally responsible for a baby that has been born, just as a father is. A mother is legally allowed to abort her pregnancy, and if a father manages to get pregnant, he would be legally allowed to abort his pregnancy as well.

The mother's ability to "dodge accountability" is a side-effect of abortion.

It isn’t about pro life. It about equal opportunity to dodge accountability under the law. No one claimed it was pretty. But our society is about equality.

if the child is born , then the question of equality is moot. then it is ALL about the child.
Yes but that’s a topic well beyond the scope of this OP.
FAIL

Do you need your OP repeated?

You want a get outta jail free card for the father.
No. Both parties should be afforded the same protection and opportunity under the law. Either way the pendulum swings. Do you think women should have a get out of pregnancy (instanced motherhood) free card?

You've got this all wrong. There is equal application of the law. A mother is legally responsible for a baby that has been born, just as a father is. A mother is legally allowed to abort her pregnancy, and if a father manages to get pregnant, he would be legally allowed to abort his pregnancy as well.

The mother's ability to "dodge accountability" is a side-effect of abortion.
It's not a side effect. It's the intended effect.

Yes only if the guy signs away his rights before copulation & the woman also signs the agreement. Otherwise he will lie to her for sex & walk away when it's time to pay the piper.

Equality has nothing to do with control.
Do you want abortion made illegal?
Irrelevant.
Uh you do not get to choose relevancy.

I'll take that as a Yes, you want to control women.

Most women like men to control them. Makes them feel 'safe' and all warm and fuzzy.:dance:
You are a blithering idiot

Stop apeing me.

Yes only if the guy signs away his rights before copulation & the woman also signs the agreement. Otherwise he will lie to her for sex & walk away when it's time to pay the piper.

Exactly my point, a mutual commitment. Legal and enforceable. If they decide that a pregnancy will be aborted, and both sign, the male would be held harmless of any liability accrued by the female and her decision to give birth. If there is a abortion clause, then the points of the agreement would have to be followed. If she chooses to violate the contract, the male will be held harmless.

I have an idea. Every sex with a woman should be outlawed, unless the woman agrees that the guy signs his signature on her body before sex. And the woman also must sign her signature on the guys body.

I have an idea. Every sex with a woman should be outlawed, unless the woman agrees that the guy signs his signature on her body before sex. And the woman also must sign her signature on the guys body.

Better for the man to have a legal, noterized document. Abortion and free sex have caused this dilemma for males. Progressive thinking and legislation have opened men up for significant liability. Sex is (and never was) a casual event when penis enters vagina. Other sex acts (penis sucking and pussy licking) don't carry the same liability. Just sayin'

ummmm did you know women have sex other than to consent to a pregnancy? no, really---- that's true!

I've always suspected as much! ;) But whenever they do so for whatever reason, they also assume responsibility for the chance that it might result in a pregnancy (unless you are on the Pill).

keep your dick in your pants

if you dont want to have an unwanted child
If both men and women were to play by that rule....keep your privates in your pants.....if you don't want to have an unwanted child, there would be no need for abortions. Oh the irony!

the other option is to get fixed

you fck a chick and she gets knocked up

it is your fault no matter what she told you

keep your dick in your pants

if you dont want to have an unwanted child
If both men and women were to play by that rule....keep your privates in your pants.....if you don't want to have an unwanted child, there would be no need for abortions. Oh the irony!

the other option is to get fixed

you fck a chick and she gets knocked up

it is your fault no matter what she told you
I agree. There is no denying that.

Now, are you going to tell the chicks to get fixed so they don't need abortions?

My advice to men who don't want to get stuck with paying for a kid they don't want is to not get a woman pregnant in the first place. That means no man should ever trust any woman to be in charge of birth control.
`
That will change now that Trump has allowed insurance companies to "opt-out" on providing mandatory birth control.
Birth control pills are cheap
And that still does't change the fact that no man should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control

My advice to men who don't want to get stuck with paying for a kid they don't want is to not get a woman pregnant in the first place. That means no man should ever trust any woman to be in charge of birth control.
My advise to women who don't want to have an abortion, don't get pregnant in the first place. No women should ever trust a man to be in charge of birth control.
The thing is a guy can't say he's using birth control ad be lying at the same time because it's obvious if he is using it.
Women can and do lie to men when they say they are o the pill

Think of it this way

The second a man deposits his sperm into a woman's body she then is the sole owner of that sperm.

So just don't deposit it

The feminists loathe the idea of some else controlling their future by denying the "right" to an abortion. Then some turn right around and have no problem doing it to men who may not want to father a child. Many of these people have no desire to see equality achieved. If they did; they'd have no problem whatsoever with my proposition.

Forum List

Back