CDZ Should Men Have “Abortion Rights”?

the male has zero responsibility to pay 1/2 for the procedure involving tissue mass. however, the game changes once that moment goes forward because it's not about her or him but whatever 'it' turns into.

cue the whatever faulty counterpoint the OP is still trying to make
If he legally opts out; and she chooses to abort; I see no reason why the courts wouldn't have him pay half. Sounds fair.

I have never understood why so called-conservatives, FOR individual liberty, FOR individual freedom, FOR personal responsibility would not want to be FOR for a woman's right to choose.

It is all about control. Conservative men want to keep controlling women, cuz their fathers did.

I have never understood why so called-conservatives, FOR individual liberty, FOR individual freedom, FOR personal responsibility would not want to be FOR for a woman's right to choose.

It is all about control. Conservative men want to keep controlling women, cuz their fathers did.
Equality has nothing to do with control.

Do you want abortion made illegal?

I believe the 'Roe' decision was based on a woman's right to privacy of her own body. The ruling by SCOTUS basically declared a developing human being part of the woman's body therefore she could not be made to either give birth or abort. So....The other question is....When a woman lets a man into her body, does she give up her right to privacy if the result is a pregnancy? I don't know if that challenge has ever been brought up.

I believe the 'Roe' decision was based on a woman's right to privacy of her own body. The ruling by SCOTUS basically declared a developing human being part of the woman's body therefore she could not be made to either give birth or abort. So....The other question is....When a woman lets a man into her body, does she give up her right to privacy if the result is a pregnancy? I don't know if that challenge has ever been brought up.
Interesting point...

My advice to men who don't want to get stuck with paying for a kid they don't want is to not get a woman pregnant in the first place. That means no man should ever trust any woman to be in charge of birth control.
My advise to women who don't want to have an abortion, don't get pregnant in the first place. No women should ever trust a man to be in charge of birth control.

My advice to men who don't want to get stuck with paying for a kid they don't want is to not get a woman pregnant in the first place. That means no man should ever trust any woman to be in charge of birth control.
My advise to women who don't want to have an abortion, don't get pregnant in the first place. No women should ever trust a man to be in charge of birth control.
Sage advice.

Sage advice.

Indeed....If you are a male, it is NOT a good idea to put your penis in a vagina without some kind of commitment and mutual understanding should a pregnancy occur. Don't trust a condom or if she says she's taking birth control. There are lots of other ways she can please you....IF she really loves you.

LOL

OK, I'll take a quick & crazy swing at this!

1) Is his dick still in her when conception occurs?

2) Does his dick go in all the way to her womb?

3) When you let a friend park in your driveway, does that mean he can steal a beer (egg) from your fridge?

Irrelevant.
Uh you do not get to choose relevancy.

I'll take that as a Yes, you want to control women.

LOL

3) When you let a friend park in your driveway, does that mean he can steal a beer (egg) from your fridge?

1) Makes no difference...The deed is done.
2) His sperm does and it would never get there without her consent to his dick in her pussy.
3) That's a good reason to keep your garage door closed in the first place.

Irrelevant.

Most women like men to control them. Makes them feel 'safe' and all warm and fuzzy.:dance:

Sage advice.

Indeed....If you are a male, it is NOT a good idea to put your penis in a vagina without some kind of commitment and mutual understanding should a pregnancy occur. Don't trust a condom or if she says she's taking birth control. There are lots of other ways she can please you....IF she really loves you.

Of course we always try to be careful, but we are only human with built-in irreversible stupidity

LOL

2) His sperm does and it would never get there without her consent to his dick in her pussy.
So when someone poisons your drink, it is your fault for swallowing it?

Better, huh?

Sage advice.

Of course we always try to be careful, but we are only human with built-in irreversible stupidity

Careful? How do you be careful? Condoms are not 100% and neither is birth control. How do I know this? Just look at the abortion rate.

LOL

So when someone poisons your drink, it is your fault for swallowing it?

Did I mention criminal behavior...Rape is against the law you blithering idiot.

Irrelevant.

I do actually. I wrote the OP.

Forum List

Back