Should Islam be allowed to build a Mosque near ground zero? Why?

Men can be stoned for cheating on their wives?

I didn't know that.

I know homos can be stoned.

Men can be stoned for cheating on their wives?
Yes. If proper legal procedures are followed, however, adulterers of both genders should be far more likely to receive lashings than death sentences.

Yep. Can you point to anything from Islamic scripture that states otherwise?

I also said HORSESHIT

And now you get to prove it.

Question. If this mosque gets built, will my wife and I be allowed to visit, and if so will she have to enter through the back door like a 5th century servant? Will your religious police attempt to whip her if she isn't dressed to your standards?

Freedom of religion does NOT mean that religions have carte blanche when it comes to building.

Why is this so difficult for people? If it was a RIGHT to build anything you want wherever the fuck you like, we'd be able to build whatever the fuck we want wherever the fuck we want to build it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of religion. Denying a permit for a place of worship in one place is NOT unconstitutional. They sure as shit shut the Christian church down post haste. I don't see anyone screeching that THAT is a violation of our constitutional rights and freedom of religion.

These fuckers are terrorists and they want to build a mosque at ground zero. You dumbasses are so fucking concerned with enabling the butchers you've lost all touch with reality. The man who is behind the Cordoba House wrote a book about dawa at Ground Zero. You fucking dumbasses, even when these people say themselves what they intend to do, you still want to bend over backwards and lick the anuses of the people who want to kill you.

The term CORDOBA is symbolic of the butchery of Christians in Spain, where a cathedral was pulled down and a mosque built over it, and Muslims established themselves for 800 years. The word literally means muslim dominance.

All I can do is re-iterate my sincerest hope that the only people who are hurt by this supreme ignorance and folly are the ones who helped to bring it about. I know that won't be the case, but one can dream.
"Freedom of religion does NOT mean that religions have carte blanche when it comes to building."

Any law or application of a law that denies a right to an individual or group based solely on religion will be shot down either because it violates the Constitution, federal, or state law. I don't think there is a way that you can prevent a religious organization from building a building simply because of its religious denomination.

However, If you had a zoning law that only allowed a certain class buildings say residential, or the entire area was designated as a 911 memorial and would only allow certain type structure, etc. But, whatever the law, it could not discriminate based religious denomination.

Yes, just as soon as the Christian church is rebuilt and just as soon as Christian churches flourish in the middle east and just as soon as they start recognizing that women have rights. but they are still assholes for putting a mosque in that spot.. you can't take the ass outta hole.
Yes, of course they have the right. Our rights guaranteed us by our Constitution are not conditional upon what other countries might allow or disallow. Because Muslim countries may restrict religious freedoms is no reason that we should. To do so, is to play into the hands of the terrorist.

Religious freedom does NOT guarantee you can build a church any fucking place you like.

How many of you people have actually attended school? Because this is a really simple concept, and it seems to be beyond the leftist mind.
No, but you can't prevent them from building because of their religious denomination. Any attempt by the city would be blocked by the courts as either a violation of the Constitution, federal, or state law.

Yes, of course they have the right. Our rights guaranteed us by our Constitution are not conditional upon what other countries might allow or disallow. Because Muslim countries may restrict religious freedoms is no reason that we should. To do so, is to play into the hands of the terrorist.

Religious freedom does NOT guarantee you can build a church any fucking place you like.

How many of you people have actually attended school? Because this is a really simple concept, and it seems to be beyond the leftist mind.
No, but you can't prevent them from building because of their religious denomination. Any attempt by the city would be blocked by the courts as either a violation of the Constitution, federal, or state law.

Nobody objects based upon religion.

They object based on the fact that terrorists are funding it and it represents a HUGE safety risk.

Besides which, Islam isn't just a religion.

"...dawa is proselytism, but not involving only spiritual elements — for Islam is not merely a religion, and spiritual elements are just a small part of its doctrine. In truth, Islam is a comprehensive political, social, and economic system with its own authoritarian legal framework, sharia, which aspires to govern all aspects of life."

Rauf’s Dawa from the World Trade Center Rubble - Article - National Review Online

Just as these scum hide behind innocents, they also hide behind "religion" when everybody knows, Islam is NOT just a religion.

Forum List

Back