Should Islam be allowed to build a Mosque near ground zero? Why?

The question my child is why shouldn't they be able to build their Mosque? Is it because right-wing rectal passages like you despise Islam? I think so.

More confusing the issue because some people are dishonest

Should they be allowed to build the mosque? You bet, the government should not tell them they shouldn't build it.

But, they should CHOOSE not to in light of the fact that the people they claim to want to build bridges with oppose it 2:1.

I liken this to our own soldiers in Afghanistan, they sometimes come upon villages where they should destroy the whole village because it is infested with with Taliban soldiers and supporters, but they CHOOSE not to because that would offend those who we really do want to build bridges with.

Just because you CAN do something, does not mean you SHOULD do something.

It is private property and the idiots can do what the want with it.

Is it in bad taste building the mosque. Yes
Cant it be stopped. Yes
Will it be stopped. NO
Can the idiots CHOOSE not to be offensive and not build or build somewhere else. Yes
Will they CHOOSE not to be offensive. Maybe

Cant it be stopped. Yes
Will it be stopped. NO
Can the idiots CHOOSE not to be offensive and not build or build somewhere else. Yes

I was with you until the last sentence. They absolutely will not choose to not be offensive.

Cant it be stopped. Yes
Will it be stopped. NO

I was with you until the last sentence. They absolutely will not choose to not be offensive.

I am being fair and giving them the benefit of the doubt. :eusa_angel: To be fair they have not built it ..yet

The question my child is why shouldn't they be able to build their Mosque? Is it because right-wing rectal passages like you despise Islam? I think so.

Nope. The Cordoba House is funded by terrorists and is meant to establish sharia in the US.

Let them build their fucking monument to the strength of Islam and the celebration of the butchery of Western innocents in Wisconsin.

Should they be allowed to build the mosque? You bet, the government should not tell them they shouldn't build it.

But, they should CHOOSE not to in light of the fact that the people they claim to want to build bridges with oppose it 2:1.

I liken this to our own soldiers in Afghanistan, they sometimes come upon villages where they should destroy the whole village because it is infested with with Taliban soldiers and supporters, but they CHOOSE not to because that would offend those who we really do want to build bridges with.

First, you should change your policy regarding 5 line posts since you disregard it.

Second, they should be allowed to build it. As long as zoning laws are enforced and it is private property it matters not if it is a Cathedral or a Mosque. Just because a few idealists slaughtered a lot of people there does not and should not paint all Moslems in the same light. Look at all the infamous people in the world who did nasty things in the cause of religion, politics or government. This is a free country (at least I beleive it to be so) so live and let live!

First, you should change your policy regarding 5 line posts since you disregard it.

Second, they should be allowed to build it. As long as zoning laws are enforced and it is private property it matters not if it is a Cathedral or a Mosque. Just because a few idealists slaughtered a lot of people there does not and should not paint all Moslems in the same light. Look at all the infamous people in the world who did nasty things in the cause of religion, politics or government. This is a free country (at least I beleive it to be so) so live and let live!

A) my sig line is a quote from another poster
B) No shit stupid, I have always said they have the right, so have others, we are simply saying they should choose not to.

A few idealists?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDCpcjf68Q]YouTube - Radical Islam - The Next Generation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFPVz9CwlP4&feature=related]YouTube - Muslim Gangs on Streets of London[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2VqqVDgRs&feature=related]YouTube - RADICAL islam DECLARES WAR AGAINST AMERICA AND THE WEST[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0&feature=related]YouTube - Muslims Celebrating 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG1DYuzVgSk&feature=related]YouTube - American Muslims Hate America[/ame]

Muslims died in 9/11 too, I don't see why it wouldn't be. I can understand why people find it offensive, but other than that...

Yes or No?

Yes, just as soon as the Christian church is rebuilt and just as soon as Christian churches flourish in the middle east and just as soon as they start recognizing that women have rights. but they are still assholes for putting a mosque in that spot.. you can't take the ass outta hole.

Last edited:

A) my sig line is a quote from another poster
B) No shit stupid, I have always said they have the right, so have others, we are simply saying they should choose not to.

My fault. I assumed you agreed with his 5 line policy.

So you have a problem with them building it there. I don't. The symbolism of a Mosque near ground zero would bring further meaning to ground zero.

Muslims died in 9/11 too, I don't see why it wouldn't be. I can understand why people find it offensive, but other than that...

I notice you consistently ignore the fact that the people heading up and funding the Cordoba House are terrorists and supporters of Hamas.

I wonder why?

I notice you consistently ignore the fact that the people heading up and funding the Cordoba House are terrorists and supporters of Hamas.

I wonder why?

Forgive me if I don't believe words coming from someone who has wished more 9/11s on their fellow Americans. I wonder why you hate the Muslim terrorists so much, you'd seem to fit right in with their desire to kill Americans.

I wonder why.

Yes or No?

They are allowed to build it there, but no, they should not, because it is in poor taste. I have posed the following question before. How would everyone feel about a neo-Nazi group building a monument to Hitler 200 ft from Auschwitz?

Forum List

Back