should incest be legal?

should incest be legal between 2 consenting adults

• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
Did I accidently take too much pain meds again or is someone here actually in favor of incest?

I am in favor of not restricing consenting people who wnat to engage in it from doing so.

Wow! I guess I need to hit the button again.

I don't think I wanted to know that.

why exactly would you want to restrict people from commiting act in their own privacy that effects no other people?

I am in favor of not restricing consenting people who wnat to engage in it from doing so.

why exactly would you want to restrict people from commiting act in their own privacy that effects no other people?

If children are involved it does impact others.

I dunno why would I want to set my hair on fire and run down the street?
Makes as much sense to me.

If children are involved it does impact others.

I dunno why would I want to set my hair on fire and run down the street?
Makes as much sense to me.

as stated before, the risk is less than that of women over 40 having kids. if you want to set your hair on fire and run down the street as long as you don't hurt anyone else in the process than feel free.

care to explain why?

Not a good idea genetics-wise for one thing. Not really interested in arguing with your Oedipus complex.

it takes numerous generations for it to have a negative effect. women over 40 having kids are most at risk of birthing a kid with defects

Well, if your 17 or 18 (age of consent) your mom's pretty darn close to fourty huh? Trust me, if your mom and you have a kid, the kid's going to be pretty messed up. No need for numerous generations. Just because the dog's humping your leg doesn't mean he's consenting. Just saying.

Come one, incest breeders. After a few generations, they just get cuter.

redneck_wedding_2.jpg

Redneck_Wedding_n_Cake.jpg

redneck_wedding_08-x600.jpg

2531050895_1652e09e83.jpg

Okay, did anyone ask blu the obvious question?

Who are your mother and father?

I guess I will have to wait for more intelligent posters to come around to discuss this seriously

Okay, did anyone ask blu the obvious question?

Who are your mother and father?

again, what do I have to do with the idea of the OP? please stop the ad hominem

You agreed with the OP for starters. Then you disputed the gentic implications. Finally you avoided answering my question above. A person has to wonder. This may be the first time I'm hoping someone was trolling. Please tell me you were trolling.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Not a good idea genetics-wise for one thing. Not really interested in arguing with your Oedipus complex.

it takes numerous generations for it to have a negative effect. women over 40 having kids are most at risk of birthing a kid with defects

Well, if your 17 or 18 (age of consent) your mom's pretty darn close to fourty huh? Trust me, if your mom and you have a kid, the kid's going to be pretty messed up. No need for numerous generations. Just because the dog's humping your leg doesn't mean he's consenting. Just saying.

you mean non-genetically? that seems pretty valid depending on how the partners are related. for instance mother/brother vs cousin/cousin would have much different implications.

Forum List

Back