should incest be legal between 2 consenting adults

• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Saw this discussed somewhere else and I think its a good measure of how much you think the government should be able to control people's life. Of course we are talking about two consenting adults and this has nothing to do with marriage.

EDIT: I voted yes

Saw this discussed somewhere else and I think its a good measure of how much you think the government should be able to control people's life. Of course we are talking about two consenting adults and this has nothing to do with marriage.

EDIT: I voted yes

You're from West Virginia, aren't you.

It should not have to be illegal, but unfortunately is does have to be.

I of course voted no and I am from eastern KY.

Your family tree would look like a brillo pad.

If you had a son by your mother would he be your son or brother?

post 3, 4, and 5 are fallacy and/or don't answer the question. nice stats so far

It should not have to be illegal, but unfortunately is does have to be.

I of course voted no and I am from eastern KY.

Your family tree would look like a brillo pad.

If you had a son by your mother would he be your son or brother?

how do the bolded two justify making it illegal and why does it have to be?

Is it illegal?

:doubt:

In the United States, every state and the District of Columbia have some form of codified incest prohibition. However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989, Ohio only targets parental figures, and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older. Massachusetts issues a penalty of up to 20 years' imprisonment for those engaging in sexual activities with relatives closer than first cousins and Hawaii up to 5 years in jail for "sexual penetration" with certain blood relatives and in-laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I was hoping someone voting no would actually explain why they voted that way

6 does answer though and it is proven that genetic mutations and genetic based diseases of the offspring of incest are amplified.

It is just stupid for so many reasons.

IF you support Gay sex and the Gay life style and use the phrase "it is between two consenting adults" or use love, then why would you be opposed to incest between two consenting adults that love one another?

By the way? The chance for an abnormal birth between them would be infinitesimal, it only becomes a problem if you inbred for Generations. We have people with KNOWN defects that are 50 percent and no one prevents them from having children.

6 does answer though and it is proven that genetic mutations and genetic based diseases of the offspring of incest are amplified.

It is just stupid for so many reasons.

the risks of a women over 40 having a kid are worse than those being born from incest. should women over 40 be allowed to have a kid?

fucking morons, the left.

This, actually, would come from the libertarian right, Willow.

Don't you believe Gay sex and marriage are acceptable? If so why not Incest between two consenting adults that happen to love each other? How EXACTLY are the two different? Ohh wait one involves a man and a woman, I can see where that might throw you.

Forum List

Back