should incest be legal?

should incest be legal between 2 consenting adults

• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
I was thinking more of a Greg and Marcia thing.

From what I have read Greg even tagged Mrs. Brady.

But he would not go anywhere near Jan.

Poor Jan.

Her plumbs have never known an evening of delight.

I dunno. The later-season Jan episodes had Bobby a little distracted.

And shall we discuss Bud's increasing grumpiness as Princess matured?

I used to bug my Dad all the time, "when are we going to Hawaii? When are we going to Hawaii?"

He did pull off the Grand Canyon though.

I don't think incest should be legal even if the couple only plays step brother and sister on tv.

Did I accidently take too much pain meds again or is someone here actually in favor of incest?

I am in favor of not restricing consenting people who wnat to engage in it from doing so.

Wow! I guess I need to hit the button again.

I don't think I wanted to know that.

So I ask yet AGAIN, are you in favor of Gay sex and Gay marriage? If so how can you be opposed to love and sex between two consenting adults that happen to be related?

Wow! I guess I need to hit the button again.

I don't think I wanted to know that.

why exactly would you want to restrict people from commiting act in their own privacy that effects no other people?

If children are involved it does impact others.

I dunno why would I want to set my hair on fire and run down the street?
Makes as much sense to me.

SO you are opposed to women over 40 giving birth and think it should be illegal? And I must assume that since your worried about defects you must want all people with KNOWN genetic defects to be sterilized instantly? Or are those acceptable with children?

I love how the republicans are answering no. :lol:

Stay out of my life, but please tell someone else who they can have sex with.

I am a Republican, and nice dodge, what did you answer? It is simple really, if you freaks think Gay sex is normal, acceptable behavior between two consenting possibly loving adults then there is no reason at all to deny adult consenting incest. Especially since we already know they love each other. YUK YUK.

There is enough evidence about the risks through generations for it to remain illegal. One only need look to communities where it was historically accepted to understand why it's a bad thing. So, no.... it shouldn't be legal.

There is enough evidence about the risks through generations for it to remain illegal. One only need look to communities where it was historically accepted to understand why it's a bad thing. So, no.... it shouldn't be legal.

I would argue the same about Gay sex. It leads to a diminishing gene pool and potential death of an entire species. Further it is associated with all manner of nasty diseases.

:lol: Now that's just ridiculous.. Oprah and Dr. Phil don't get to have sex either.

Are you referring to the new Kitty Kelly book?

No, I am referring to how Doctor Phil grabs his crotch every time he is on Oprah and says "how is that working out for ya?"

Saw this discussed somewhere else and I think its a good measure of how much you think the government should be able to control people's life. Of course we are talking about two consenting adults and this has nothing to do with marriage.

EDIT: I voted yes

You're from West Virginia, aren't you.

Could this be Blu? $deliverance.jpg

I love how the republicans are answering no. :lol:

Stay out of my life, but please tell someone else who they can have sex with.

I am a Republican, and nice dodge, what did you answer? It is simple really, if you freaks think Gay sex is normal, acceptable behavior between two consenting possibly loving adults then there is no reason at all to deny adult consenting incest. Especially since we already know they love each other. YUK YUK.

False analogy, RGS, so run it against someone who cares. The differences of course are the blood connections.

Forum List

Back