should incest be legal?

should incest be legal between 2 consenting adults

• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
fucking morons, the left.

This, actually, would come from the libertarian right, Willow.

Don't you believe Gay sex and marriage are acceptable? If so why not Incest between two consenting adults that happen to love each other? How EXACTLY are the two different? Ohh wait one involves a man and a woman, I can see where that might throw you.

if jake is a libertarian then he should be for gay marriage, assuming he is for marraige at all. personally, the government shouldn't be in teh business of marriage at all, but if its going to be then any pair of consenting adults should be able to join in it.

fucking morons, the left.

The left?

redneck2009.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
5 no votes and zero explanation on why it should be illegal. glad to see so many people willing to restrict others freedom for no legitimate reason

Did I accidently take too much pain meds again or is someone here actually in favor of incest?

I am in favor of not restricing consenting people who wnat to engage in it from doing so.

care to explain why?

Not a good idea genetics-wise for one thing. Not really interested in arguing with your Oedipus complex.

it takes numerous generations for it to have a negative effect. women over 40 having kids are most at risk of birthing a kid with defects

I'm not a geneticist, so I have no way of confirming that one way or the other.

Frankly, if its untrue, then someone's started one helluva urban legend.

Forum List

Back