Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

Minister Of Production Albert Speer was able to keep supplying aircraft for the German war effort right up until the end because he saw to it that the aircraft manufacturing facilities were dispersed widely throughout the countryside, rather than concentrated in easily identifiable and easily attacked centralized locations ie David Korash...It was the destruction of the oil production facilities, massive, centrally located, concentrated, easily identifiable that did Germany in.
New York City, which voted 81 per cent for Barack Obama, has put itself in the same position as the Jews located in the Krakow ghetto were when Himmler decided to shut it down.

the Citadel : A Community of Liberty

Hundreds sign up to live in the Citadel ¿ an armed, 'defensible' fortress community planned for Idaho | Mail Online

Now that is a gated community. I think we're going to see more of this stuff as time goes on; Especially if liberal thinking as it is now, continues to pollute society.

I asked my wife if she wanted to move there, and she said no; but she did like the idea of me owning a gun.

Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

Just go there and sit on the fence until you figure it out! Remember to take that shirt saying "Don't Shoot Me" with you.

All gated communities are prisons.

really?.....but you can come and go when you want......some prison.....

If you want to see prisons, just go to any liberal hell-hole in the inner city. The homes have bars on the windows and doors. The people who live there don't go out after dark. Children aren't allowed to play outside, not even on their front porch. Their freedom is limited to what it takes for bare survival. That's prison.

Minister Of Production Albert Speer was able to keep supplying aircraft for the German war effort right up until the end because he saw to it that the aircraft manufacturing facilities were dispersed widely throughout the countryside, rather than concentrated in easily identifiable and easily attacked centralized locations ie David Korash...It was the destruction of the oil production facilities, massive, centrally located, concentrated, easily identifiable that did Germany in.
New York City, which voted 81 per cent for Barack Obama, has put itself in the same position as the Jews located in the Krakow ghetto were when Himmler decided to shut it down.

You are drinking too much cough syrup.

Of course! Why not?

After all, the REAL American thing to do when your side loses an election is to withdraw into armed camps and separate yourself from your fellow American's, isn't it?

I mean, after all....fuck democracy and the Will of The People, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's no different than people moving to gated communities protected by armed guards is it?

WHY APPLY FOR RESIDENCE: If living in an affordable, safe, well-prepared, patriotic community where your children will be educated in school rather than indoctrinated, consider the Citadel. Approved applicants receive a Lifetime Lease (paid off in only 30 years). No credit check. No background check. Zero down payment. Zero interest. Zero property taxes.

Who knew paranoiacs could be so trusting?

A con man does not need to do any due diligence on his marks.

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

I love living in a gated community. No scummy libs selling magazine subscriptions or other door to door BS.
You know who belongs in your neighborhood and who doesnt. It's great!!
Plus you get to annoy libs while enjoying all those benefits. What could be better?

Just about anything. I'd suck my shotgun before living in a place like that. I like living somewhere I can wrench on cars in the garage!

I have a four car garage and work on my own vehicles all the time.
So how do you feel about apartments with controlled access? Most of them are controlled access these days but you never hear libs crying about those.
I guess those people aren't rich enough to hate.
Libs...way more transparent then the Obammy admin.

Treason-defined.jpg

Just a note: Owning a lot of guns is not treason.

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

I love living in a gated community. No scummy libs selling magazine subscriptions or other door to door BS.
Plus you get to annoy libs while enjoying all those benefits. What could be better?

I'm guessing the color of their skin is a dead giveaway.

Bad guess....it has to do with the vehicles they drive. What are you some kind of racist?

i use to deliver Mail here in OC to 3 gated Communities.....many of these people here are Democrats/Liberals......and Solicitors are not allowed....

I live in Texas so thats not the case around here. And like I said "no one selling BS door to door"
And to all the people who think it's a cold lifestyle ....you dont know shit.
We have block parties all the time. The hate is pure jealousy. Nothing more.

Oh I'm sure they did. What the hell is a gated community for if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

they did not keep people in...like you claimed......and they did not keep the REAL world from entering....like you claimed.....so what else you got?....

So you answered the questions with gainsaying and another question.
Generally a question anticipates what we call an "answer", but hey that's just stoopid tradition.

i think i did answer your question....bottom line.....not all gated communities are like you say they are....even ones with guards at the gate....

they did not keep people in...like you claimed......and they did not keep the REAL world from entering....like you claimed.....so what else you got?....

Generally a question anticipates what we call an "answer", but hey that's just stoopid tradition.

i think i did answer your question....bottom line.....not all gated communities are like you say they are....even ones with guards at the gate....

No, I think you didn't -- again. What you did was simple contradiction. That's not an answer.

Since it's dropping into the abyss of the quote labyrinth, the unanswered question was:
What the hell is a gated community for, if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

That's not the question "what is it not" -- that's "what is it".

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates. The only difference is the latter does it voluntarily.

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

Perhaps "prison" has conflicting meanings. Let's say "asylum".

every gated community that i have ever been in (<< a frank confession) did none of what you describe....

Oh I'm sure they did. What the hell is a gated community for if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

What else could it be?
A gated community is about safety. Nothing more.
For you to say anything else marks you as one of the haters. Or maybe one of the people I'm trying to keep out.
Jealous?..........yeah jealous.

every gated community that i have ever been in (<< a frank confession) did none of what you describe....

What else could it be?
For you to say anything else marks you as one of the haters. Or maybe one of the people I'm trying to keep out.

Trust me, if I ever in my life even entertained the idea of a gated "community" you have my permission to just shoot me. I would no more want to numb myself from the outside world than I would want to drive an autonomic transmission. I don't roll that way, isolating myself from reality. And I put the word "community" in quotes because isolating oneself away from the world is the opposite of community. So no, there's absolutely no "jealousy" here. More like "pity".

The question (if it were yours which it isn't) would be "safety" -- from what? And the reason for the original question is "curiosity". So if you think I'm not allowed to ask that question, well we know who the haters are. But apparently we don't know who the quoters are, as this question wasn't directed to you anyway. Butt in to speak for others much?

I'm genuinely curious why anyone in their right mind would want to imprison themselves behind a rigamarole of superficial regulations as already described here, behind a gate. Makes no sense to me. Down the road here there's a sign for such a prison advertising "A gated community with a spectacular view of the mountains". Thing is, (a) the mountains are already all around us, and (b) there are no black people here anyway (which is sad but that's the way it is). No crime, no gangs, no city, no town. So why anyone already in a vast expanse of wooded mountainous bliss would want to hunker behind a gate is beyond my comprehension.

So the question stands.

Last edited:

What else could it be?

Trust me, if I ever in my life even entertained the idea of a gated "community" you have my permission to just shoot me. I would no more want to numb myself from the outside world than I would want to drive an autonomic transmission. I don't roll that way, isolating myself from reality. And I put the word "community" in quotes because isolating oneself away from the world is the opposite of community. So no, there's absolutely no "jealousy" here. More like "pity".

The question (if it were yours which it isn't) would be "safety" -- from what? And the reason for the original question is "curiosity". So if you think I'm not allowed to ask that question, well we know who the haters are. But apparently we don't know who the quoters are, as this question wasn't directed to you anyway. Butt in to speak for others much?

I'm genuinely curious why anyone in their right mind would want to imprison themselves behind a rigamarole of superficial regulations as already described here, behind a gate. Makes no sense to me. Down the road here there's a sign for such a prison advertising "A gated community with a spectacular view of the mountains". Thing is, (a) the mountains are already all around us, and (b) there are no black people here anyway (which is sad but that's the way it is). No crime, no gangs, no city, no town. So why anyone already in a vast expanse of wooded mountainous bliss would want to hunker behind a gate is beyond my comprehension.

So the question stands.

I'll butt in when I damn well please if I see some clown misrepresenting something they obviously dont understand.

When I lived in the boonies I had a gate ...so it was a private gated community? As a matter of fact pretty much every rural home has a gate. I would think you would hate that even more since it's so exclusive that only the owner can enter. So where is the hate for them?
Your arguments make no sense. Why do you have a locks on your doors? Who are you trying to keep out?
Thats no different then a gated community using your definition.
Gated communities are just one more level of security. Not sure what your problem is with them.....other then jealousy.

Last edited:
What else could it be?

So the question stands.

I'll butt in when I damn well please if I see some clown misrepresenting something they obviously dont understand.

When I lived in the boonies I had a gate ...so it was a private gated community? As a matter of fact pretty much every rural home has a gate. I would think you would hate that even more since it's so exclusive that only the owner can enter. So where is the hate for them?
Your arguments make no sense. Why do you have a locks on your doors? Who are you trying to keep out?
Gated communities are just one more level of security. Not sure what your problem is with them.....other then jealousy.

And I'm not sure what you're problem is other than reading comprehension (which is not limited to jumping in on questions that weren't your proposal in the first place).

I'm in the boonies right now and I have no gate, since I have no cattle. And while I have locks on my doors (because doorknobs are made that way) I don't bother to lock them, or my cars, unless I go out. So the sentence "where is the hate for them" makes zero sense to me. I don't get why you're obsessed with "hate" in the first place.

So no, when I'm here at home there is nothing and nobody "locked out". Not only have I not isolated myself but sometimes I'll go out just to prevent isolation. Now if my propensity for the direct opposite of the concept somehow perverts into "jealousy" in your tiny little buttinsky mind, then I assume you just "hate" logic.

-- Which doesn't matter, since I didn't ask you.

The question is still put to Harry Dresden. Buttinskies notwithstanding.

Last edited:

So the question stands.

And I'm not sure what you're problem is other than reading comprehension (which is not limited to jumping in on questions that weren't your proposal in the first place).

I'm in the boonies right now and I have no gate, since I have no cattle. And while I have locks on my doors (because doorknobs are made that way) I don't bother to lock them, or my cars, unless I go out. So the sentence "where is the hate for them" makes zero sense to me. I don't get why you're obsessed with "hate" in the first place.

So no, when I'm here at home there is nothing and nobody "locked out". Not only have I not isolated myself but sometimes I'll go out just to prevent isolation. Now if my propensity for the direct opposite of the concept somehow perverts into "jealousy" in your tiny little buttinsky mind, then I assume you just "hate" logic.

Never heard of a cattle guard huh? If you dont have a gate you are in the minority.
Damn near every rural property I've ever seen has a gate. Whether they have live stock or not. So thats a fail.
And did you ever consider that people who live in gated communities have more to protect? I figure a thief would get a hell of of a lot more from someone in a gated community then from someone in the ghetto.
It's a matter of security. Whether it's to protect livestock from thieves or valuables from my home. Gates are for security,just like a dead bolt.

Never heard of a cattle guard huh? If you dont have a gate you are in the minority.
Damn near every rural property I've ever seen has a gate. Whether they have live stock or not. So thats a fail.

If by that you mean failure, it's only your failure to see much of the world. None of my neighbors has a damn gate. In fact sometimes my neighbor's horse comes to visit. Of course by "visit" I mean "graze". And that's fine --saves me weed-whacking.

No, I didn't say I "never heard of" a cattle guard; I said I don't have cattle. Ergo I don't need a gate or a guard.

And did you ever consider that people who live in gated communities have more to protect? I figure a thief would get a hell of of a lot more from someone in a gated community then from someone in the ghetto.
It's a matter of security. Whether it's to protect livestock from thieves or valuables from my home. Gates are for security,just like a dead bolt.

Beats me, but then that's why I posed the question in the first place, isn't it?? You seem hell bent on yapping away so that the guy I actually asked can't even get a word in edgewise on that question -- or perhaps to sabotage his answer. Maybe the next question should be about control freakism.

But to entertain it yet again, apparently your assumption is that, having valuables to "protect" means isolating yourself from the evil boogeyman that's out to get you... as opposed to actually knowing him as a neighbor. That, in general, was my assumption in the first place. I assumed it has to do with paranoia. You're confirming that assumption, but Harry is the guy who brought it up so I'd still like to know what he thinks.

I mean... if that's OK....

Last edited:

If by that you mean failure, it's only your failure to see much of the world. None of my neighbors has a damn gate. In fact sometimes my neighbor's horse comes to visit. Of course by "visit" I mean "graze". And that's fine --saves me weed-whacking.

No, I didn't say I "never heard of" a cattle guard; I said I don't have cattle. Ergo I don't need a gate or a guard.

Beats me, but then that's why I posed the question in the first place, isn't it?? You seem hell bent on yapping away so that the guy I actually asked can't even get a word in edgewise on that question -- or perhaps to sabotage his answer. Maybe the next question should be about control freakism.

But to entertain it yet again, apparently your assumption is that, having valuables to "protect" means isolating yourself from the evil boogeyman that's out to get you... as opposed to actually knowing him as a neighbor. That, in general, was my assumption in the first place. I assumed it has to do with paranoia. You're confirming that assumption, but Harry is the guy who brought it up so I'd still like to know what he thinks.

I mean... if that's OK....

There is no valid reason for someone to think Gated communities are anything more then people looking for more security.
And I find it hard to believe that the rural properties in your area dont have gates.
Or are you talking about someone with a couple of acres and a home?
Hay theft is at record highs because of the drought. Thats why you have a gate. Cattle theft is common.Thats why you have a gate.
You have an irrational hatred of gates. Not sure why and I really dont care.
It just seems strange. I mean I've never driven by a gate and thought to myself "This guy is an asshole because he has a gate and I cant get in"
Sign,sign everywhere a sign......................

No, I think you didn't -- again. What you did was simple contradiction. That's not an answer.

Since it's dropping into the abyss of the quote labyrinth, the unanswered question was:
What the hell is a gated community for, if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

That's not the question "what is it not" -- that's "what is it".
Pogo your original post was......

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates.

which you likened to a gated community.....its not that way in most gated Communities....so yes i did answer......

Forum List

Back